PDA

View Full Version : beauty and the beast

Amanda Shaft
10-21-2008, 10:07 AM
Hi all, just thought I’d let you know about my day: well went off to see the lady who does my electrolysis for me, I’ve not been for a while so I sort of thought ‘let’s make a fresh start’. So I printed out a load of pictures of me en femme to show her! I had not previously confided my reason for all the work she had been doing. When I got there I said before we start have a look at these; it’s me doing my thing!
She was great about it; no worries, she asked a few pertinent questions and confided that she has several TS and CD clients. What was great for me was that I could ask her lots of beauty questions about nails and other stuff they do without having to muck around; I could come straight to the point. I think she appreciated me telling her too, like we were closer buddies because of it.
Moral of the story: honesty is the best policy!
Hugs Amanda
PS: She told me that the beauticians were moving to new premises soon so I said well when you have your opening cocktails and canapés reception I’ll expect an invite, I’ll wear my little black dress. She said okay I’ll get you an invitation!

charlie
10-21-2008, 01:35 PM
Loved the title Amanda! Sounds like the beast is getting more beautiful by the month. Does electrolysis get rid of hair forever or does it just stop it for awhile!

Angie G
10-23-2008, 09:45 AM
If I was a lot younger I/d go for it. But right now I'll just keep shaving Besides I like shaving if helps me feel feminine.:hugs:
Angie