PDA

View Full Version : Creating the female silhouette with pads

1hotmarisol
10-22-2008, 12:12 AM
I have been CDing for quite some time now and would like to know if any one out there can show me, direct me, suggest to me how to create homemade padding to create the female silhouette. I am very effeminate and have been fortunate enough have somewhat of a nice rear but would like a lil bit more "umff" but unfortunately my thighs/legs tell a different story. I would appreciate any help. I live in NM and most CDs here do not feel like sharing their secrets but I like their paddings that look somewhat natural and curvy. Beside with Halloween is coming up and i would like to wear something sexy like a short skirt and thigh highs so stuffing my thighs and making it look like natural is my goal. Thank you all.

mykhelee
10-22-2008, 12:44 AM
I'm not certain what you call it there, but here craft stores sell a fluffy fake snow called buffalo snow, mostly around the yule holiday. Get queen size knee highs, stuff and shape to suit your needs and roll the end back in. Position this inside your pantyhose. May take a few tries to get the amount correct as it will compress some.

Tracii G
10-22-2008, 01:13 AM
I have used the batting for making pillows it comes in big bags at Wal-Mart.
Place the batting in all the right places.I pull the panty hose up to the waist then stuff and then pull them up. You can make some nice curves.One thing wear smaller tighter pany hose to make sure it stays put.

JeneeDavis
10-22-2008, 09:28 AM
Hi,
Well here is what I do:
go to a local fabric store and buy the 1/2 in thick padding. Try and get as light a color as you can (White is best) Also buy a small spray bottle (explain later)
cut into 2 ovals each about 10 -12 in wide and 18-20 in long.
Actually cut it with a slightly larger cruve at one end (this end will sit hi on your hip). Then cut 2 more smaller ovasl (make them actual ovals) roughly 5-6 wide and 8-10 in long. Now using a sizzors trrim one edge all the way around on each pad so there is a gradual tapering to the out edge. This can be tricky and should be done slowly. The larger ones are the most important - try to get as "smooth" of an edge as you can. I try to get the taper to cover an are of at least an inch up to 2 if I can. If you can do the smaller end more it will help. Be prepared to get cramps in you finger from trimming and watch out the little pieces that come off stick to everything!! (static electricity) once you get them down to a "smooth" edge (tapers to a "point") now take the spray bottle and mix in a smallamount of liquid makeup(any cheap is ok) mix in a small amount of water and shake. when it is mixed enough spray on the outside of the large pad (Put some newspaper under it when you do this.) This wil help camouflage it under the hose - make it blend in better) let dry for a while and gently pat off the excess wetness. try and get it be a smooth color all the way across. When you are done and they have dried put on a pair of hose the fit well but have a little room for the pads. after you have them up take one pad (small end down) and slide it down onto your hip. adjust until it is sitting smoothly. Repeat for the other side. Now take the smaller pad and place it UNDER the first pad. adjust it until it sits on the right spot on your hip. If you do this right u should have some hips! Also for very "exposing" skirts or shorts just add some heavier tights (1-2 pair) and this should cover the pads completely. Also, if you plan on having to go to the bathroom sometime soon you are better off cutting out the crotch area (cotton liner ) on the inner most (or all) of the hose. then you can stillgo without having to adjust or redo your pads.. (been there done that - nothing more frustrating then having to pull your hip pad out of the toilet!!! lol) you cna mkae small pads for you butt in the same way if needed (Usually just one pad is needed - oblvoiusly smaller than the hip pads).. If you taek care of these they should last a long time.

I have used this method for a long time and haveeven worn them while wearing a very high cut leotard without anyone seeing the pads. (see some of my pics) In the summer time i often go hoseless but use a cut off pair of hose under my skirts - cant do the real short ones here) That combined with a waist cincher or corset (my preference) gives you a GREAT shape)

Feel free to email or pm me with any questions!
Good luck!
Jen

ps sory 4 ne speeling erors - i wuz n a hury