PDA

View Full Version : A Good Day

jamiecd636
10-22-2008, 12:57 AM
Had to travel for business yesterday. I do not get to spend much time in major cities so today was a treat. There were so many GG's walking around in skirts and heels that I knew I had to join them. I found time to go shopping, picked up a skirt suit at Macy's. Coupled with the things I brought along, I was able to dress completely. Went for a drive and ended up at a small shopping center. I went into the Dress Barn browsed, pick out a couple of items and asked the SA for a fitting room. Nothing grabbed me, so i thanked her and left the store. Decided it was time to do a couple of things I have never done before. Filled my car with gas, walked into 7/11 for a soda and took a long walk along the lake front. The cool night air felt great on my legs and I enjoyed relaxing as a girl.

I did discover one thing I need to work on; getting into the car wearing a skirt. You really need to think about what you are doing!!!

Lucypink
10-22-2008, 01:38 AM
Wow!! I envy you, it is a great outing story. I hope I can go Out this friday... Thanks for sharing.

Princess29
10-22-2008, 02:07 AM
sounds like you had a nice time

Shannen
10-22-2008, 07:59 AM
Way to go girl!

That getting into/out of the car is a puzzle sometimes! Especiall if the skirt is tight and short! :D But I know you don't mind the challenge... :heehee:

I'm so happy you were able to do all those wonderful things!

:hugs:

Angie G
10-23-2008, 09:00 AM
I Love driving when I'm dressed. But I'm not ready to go into a 7/11 for a sody.:hugs:
Angie

tracigirl_tv
10-23-2008, 09:16 AM
I Love driving when I'm dressed. But I'm not ready to go into a 7/11 for a sody.:hugs:
Angie

Maybe a slurpee then? *giggle*