PDA

View Full Version : Well.. i broke down and got my ears pierced today

Rayna
05-30-2005, 09:55 PM
I was probably going to chicken out, but my wife and her friend pressured me into it.

So glad, because it looks great!

I'll have to take some pictures and post em later!

Fallen Angel
05-30-2005, 10:27 PM
good for you !!!! youl find out that you have moore options with your ears pierced than trying to find clip ons ive had both done for some time now and i was glad when i have them done good luck and enjoy them xxx

Natasha Anne
05-31-2005, 12:42 AM
Awesome, I did the same on Sunday :)

sheiligh
05-31-2005, 07:25 AM
good going! glad you did you'll enjoy pierced ear rings im sure just be carfull of infections though be sure to follow the intructions and guide lines following the procedure !!

Katie Ashe
05-31-2005, 08:26 AM
Congrads, I'll follow you very shortly with a first pair also, waiting for some cash to free up.

Katie

Wendy me
05-31-2005, 08:32 AM
so cool just trying to work that in some way with the wife .... one day fingers crossed....

sarah8553
05-31-2005, 10:25 AM
Was thinking of getting my ears pierced...

Then I remembered, you have to keep these studs in for ages, then they can get infected, the holes keep healing up etc... etc...

Not sure if I'll bother.

Hope you do not have these problems...

Hugs n kisses,

Sarah. x

LindaTS
05-31-2005, 12:26 PM
Good for you Rayna. I did mine about 25 years ago and love it. After real boobs, pierced ears are a girl best friend.

Trish
05-31-2005, 12:53 PM
Mine were pierced in 1969, the first time. The second set of holes was done in 1990. You will be glad you got them pierced.

chantal
05-31-2005, 02:09 PM
well done why not have your nipples done as well the fellas love them

racquel
05-31-2005, 02:53 PM
Good for you.Had mine done a couple of years ago and where I had maybe ten pairs of un-pierced earings,I'll bet I now have two hundred pairs of pierced.
I told the people at work that I had to get them done because I had once told my neice that I would never have a cell phone,"the day I get a cell phone will be the day I get my ears pierced".
Well when I moved my phone was cut off three days early so had to be in touch with the movers.So my neice insisted I keep my word.Everybody seems to have bought it. :p
I always wear the same studs I started with at work.

Ibuki_Warpetal
05-31-2005, 02:58 PM
Broke down? What are you a Volkswagon? [/rimshot]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v210/|Z|Ryuken/lol.gif

I call it an act of bravery.

Unless you are a GQ baller and like to floss diamond bling fa sho. ;)

Good call.

Tiffy
06-01-2005, 09:24 AM
I am so very happy for you. I have had one ear done for years. I just can not get up the nerve to do the other one.

Kisses, April

Natalie x
06-01-2005, 02:28 PM
I plucked up courage and had mine done a week ago. Got a slightly surprised look from the assistant when I asked for both ears to be done, but no hassle. She gave me a bottle of antiseptic lotion and told me to keep the studs in for six weeks, swabbing every day with the lotion and twizzling the studs. I am so glad I had them done, but I am sure my friends and work colleagues now suspect that I am either crossdressing or gay (the nail varnish is a bit of a clue as well!)

;)

If you can, and you want to, do it!

Rachel Ann
06-01-2005, 02:41 PM
I had one ear pierced in the 80s, so I knew that it didn't hurt. Now it's socially acceptable for (straight) men to wear two matching earrings (at least around here). So, I did it again a couple of months ago.

One thing: NEVER go to one of those places in the mall. They are staffed by teens who don't know what they are doing. There are absolutely no sanitary procedures. The healing studs they sell are so flimsy that it's a miracle if you don't lose one after a week.

After that experience, I went to a well-known piercing-and-tattoo establishment. The price was a little more, but I got somebody who knew what he was doing and observed proper sanitary procedures. Plus, I got nice-looking "industrial-strength" gold healing studs, and have had no problems since.

paulaN
06-01-2005, 02:47 PM
I want mine done sooooo bad. Just gotta talk the wife into it. ya when hell freezes over, I hope not.

wilma
06-01-2005, 10:07 PM
Way to go rayna. I plan on getting mine done in July. I take a week off work and that way some of the healing will be done by the time I have to go back to work. I need to start preping the guys at work. The next time someone says anything about my long hair I'll say wait until I pierce my ears. That shouls get them started. LOL Wilma