PDA

View Full Version : Got caught by wife happy ending

HappyErica
10-22-2008, 05:36 PM
Friday my wife texted me not long after I got work wanting to know why I had bras in my sock drawer. I totally freaked, she has been tolerant of me painting my toes and I have been working on the nerve to tell her about my bra thing. I called her and we talked a little bit she said she was ok with it as long as I did not wear make up or dress up. I was still worried when I got home. She assured me she still loved me when I got home and we talked a little more. Saturday she seemed a little in shock but she did some searching online and found out dressing is normal and not weird. She has reminded me this week it is ok to wear a bra if I want but to not open up a can of worms I did suggest some rules so she does not get fed up with it. So I get a weekend day to wear and with a few other small rules, I think it will work for both of us.

Vicki65
10-22-2008, 05:47 PM
my wife texted me not long after I got work wanting to know why I had bras in my sock drawer.

:clap::haha:

Sorry, but that made me laugh out loud. I can imagine it wasn't so funny for you!

My wife knew before I married her, but it still caused an uncomfortable moment when she found a pair of rubber thigh boots on the stairs! I forgot where I left them! She thinks knee boots are more appropriate for someone of my age :D

Di
10-22-2008, 05:53 PM
Glad it went well :hugs:

meg_dc_00
10-22-2008, 06:37 PM
I suppose its better than your wife finding socks in your bra drawer.... :)

Seriously, setting rules is definitely a good idea, as long as they aren't stifling.

HappyErica
10-22-2008, 06:49 PM
I think the rules are more than generous on my part. Still strange to wear around her but one of the rules is no or minimal strap showing.

Missy Anne's GG
10-22-2008, 08:48 PM
I'm glad your story has a happy ending. I hope it will continue on this path!

Hugs,

Anne

ZoeUK
10-22-2008, 10:39 PM
I'm so happy things worked out well for you Erica. Hopefully it'll get even better through time. Take care.:)

CD Susan
10-22-2008, 11:24 PM
Erica, it is nice to know things worked out for you. Not all wives would be this understanding.

Tracii G
10-22-2008, 11:42 PM
Whew thats was a squeaker! Glad she didn't freak!

Tasha McIntyre
10-22-2008, 11:51 PM
Excellent Erica, communication and compromise. Well done to you both :)

Angie G
10-22-2008, 11:55 PM
That's good Erica now don't get crazy f#*^ it up.:hugs:
Angie

Ria
10-23-2008, 12:00 AM
Just a thought but it could be just a matter of time before your 'bra thing" turns into a thing for "more than just bras". I went from a "pantyhose thing" to totally dressing up and going out. WTF? Pardon the expression. :o Over the course of years.

My wife has seen this change in me, she's pretty cool about it. That's the impression I get. I'm sure she would prefer me to have a different hobby. If she's ok with the bra thing she'll come around on the "full clothing-line thing" My guess.

unclejoann
10-23-2008, 12:04 AM
I don't think "Rules" is the way to do it, but instead we should think of "expectations". Everyone wants a little preditability in their lives, if your wife can come home with the understanding you will be in guy mode Friday night and girlie mode Saturday night, then she will find a comfort level in that predictability.

Helen2407
10-23-2008, 01:16 AM
So nice to hear of a happy outcome to such a moment , how many of us dream of such understanding from our wives and girlfriends .

arlene123li
10-23-2008, 06:20 AM
You did ok. I've been "caught" a few times and it's always been a disaster. Hopefully you and she will always be able to agree in mutually satisfying ways. Good luck!

Charolette time
10-23-2008, 09:32 AM
Friday my wife texted me not long after I got work wanting to know why I had bras in my sock drawer. I totally freaked, she has been tolerant of me painting my toes and I have been working on the nerve to tell her about my bra thing. I called her and we talked a little bit she said she was ok with it as long as I did not wear make up or dress up. I was still worried when I got home. She assured me she still loved me when I got home and we talked a little more. Saturday she seemed a little in shock but she did some searching online and found out dressing is normal and not weird. She has reminded me this week it is ok to wear a bra if I want but to not open up a can of worms I did suggest some rules so she does not get fed up with it. So I get a weekend day to wear and with a few other small rules, I think it will work for both of us.

I did the stupid thing left the breast forms on the bed with intentions of putting them back in the case when the phone rang, went and answered ,after a while talking forgot all about them, well dont you know the S.O came home and when she went into the bed room sitting in the middle of the bed was the 46 b's, what are these things and all I could say was they are mine , silent in the house for a while not any words since, I still wear panties every day and she washes them and every once in a while I get the why do you wear those faggy things, oh well maybe shell eventually come around, 39 nine years together, so Hang in there and good luck :oCharolette

jenncrosser
10-23-2008, 01:01 PM
so she is ok with the bras, but what about the panties? I could not do one without the other.

Jennifer Cox
10-23-2008, 01:07 PM
Friday my wife texted me not long after I got work wanting to know why I had bras in my sock drawer.

Should have said 'Because I don't have any forms yet!' :)

frenchie
10-23-2008, 01:25 PM
Glad it worked out ok,my wife found out gradually and though I think it was an initial shock I'm glad that she found this website,it's really helped,knowing that neither of us are alone and that there are so many cd'ers out there.I spent a while dressing when she was around just in clothes but it was my wife who encouraged me to get my wig and taught me her make up skills.But yeh it's good to make some rules you are both happy with.
Good luck to both of you Frenchie gina

KandisTX
10-23-2008, 01:37 PM
What is going to happen when you advance from bras to MORE, like panties, pantyhose, slips, dresses, forms, wig, make-up????

Kandis:love::rose2:

carolinewalker_2000
10-23-2008, 02:08 PM
Sounds as though you might be on a roll. Don't take it too fast!!!

Teri Jean
10-28-2008, 08:45 PM
I like the come back but then I tend to be a smart elick. Example: I dress for my sister-in-laws and one of the questions was what I was wearing under the mini and I shot back panties what else. See but all said and done great work and take it slow. Keli Hugs and Kisses

Maria2222
10-28-2008, 08:50 PM
I'm glad it worked out Erica, but dressing has a way of expanding. Just go slow.
:)

Sweet Cindy
10-28-2008, 08:51 PM
"Why are there bras in your sock drawer?"
"Because my bra drawer is full of panties!"

Glad it turned out so well! Good luck with it and keep communicating.

cara-ann
10-28-2008, 08:54 PM
It will be fine. I think my wife knew before she passed away but she never said anything. I am sure she caught me wearing her clothes when i didn't think she was home. Now I have my own clothes but I wish we could have talked about it and shared my love for womens clothes with her.

Christina Horton
10-28-2008, 08:59 PM
What is going to happen when you advance from bras to MORE, like panties, pantyhose, slips, dresses, forms, wig, make-up????

Kandis:love::rose2:

I was wondering if you were thinking of going all out? If you are you need to talk to you wife. See if see would be able to Handel it. Well good luck huggs.

Jonianne
10-28-2008, 08:59 PM
Try to get her to join this site if possible. I always promote groundrules, but also they need to be revisited from time to time as you discover more and more about yourself. Hopefully she can also grow with you and not feel so threatned or afraid when the time comes when you want or need to do a little more. Hey, she might even help you out.