PDA

View Full Version : Learning to walk

unclejoann
10-22-2008, 11:31 PM
So, the wife is away. My first night to dress and a new boldness that has grown over the last couple of months.

I immediately dress, drive to the post office and get my mail, ignore the other people there, I don't know if they looked at me or not.

Then, I get home and take a walk around the block before going inside. That is when I learn a few things!!! Slow down. I am not scurrying between meetings at work. Just walk slowly and enjoy walking. Then, give it a little bounce, let the girlie feeling get down in my hips a little and shake that thing. Then, don't walk a mile in 4 inch heels, back off to 3 inch at least.

I am getting there. My shadow from the street lamps was the nicest picture of me I have seen in years.

Tracii G
10-22-2008, 11:39 PM
Baby steps hun.Feels great huh?

unclejoann
10-22-2008, 11:53 PM
Yep, feels great!

Angie G
10-23-2008, 12:02 AM
Way to go Joann:hugs:
Angie

Janie Gunn
10-23-2008, 12:40 AM
Its exciting when taking it that 'next step' further isnt it, Joann!

I think I'm going to literally be learning to walk again soon because I just bought my first pair of 5" heel boots last night from an internet store, and I've never worn high heels before. Its certainly going to mean a change of pace for me while I get used to them, because usually wherever I go I'm always scurrying around.

Janie

Lucypink
10-23-2008, 12:48 AM
I think that he more important thing is to ENJOY it, I just love to walk all dressed up in a mall, at wallmart or when going out for the night.... some times I leave the car further away just to walk a little more... It is just exciting!!!

arlene123li
10-23-2008, 06:35 AM
That's the excitement that keeps us going. There's something about the feel, and even the look even for those of us who are a long way from passable. Good for you.

Paula Siemen
10-23-2008, 07:39 AM
Yea...I just got the wife off to work amd its upstairs to change into something a little less comfortable. A short black staight skirt, black sweater and my open-toed, pattened, black pumps. A little bit od blush on the cheeks, a dab of dark brown eye shadow and some lipstick and I'm ready to go out to walk the dog around the neighborhood. Its early, and still a bit dark outside, very cool and refreshing, especially with a bit of a fresh breeze up my skirt. I met just a couple of other people out...walking to school; no one seemed to notice me. The pooch did his business and it was back to the house.

I still have about 45 min. till our house keeper arrivres for the weekly cleaning. She's caught me before infeme. I don't know, maybe I'll giver her another little glimps of Paula. She's cleaned our closet for several years now and I know she can't help but notice the open boxes of bras and panties on the shelf, the separated femine wardrobes and racks of shoes, and my drawer of cosmetics.

Oh...I just love feeling so Girlie..."its good to be a Girlie Boy". Arnold S.

epsxyblkm
10-24-2008, 11:22 PM
I just love how it feels to be walking in heels. The taller ones do force you to slow down. But, at the same time you become more aware of your hips. There are only a few things that really let me feel sexy, and that is one of them.

I must add, driving in heels, is a whole different thing.

Joni T
10-24-2008, 11:26 PM
Remember,
Men walk from the knees. Women walk from the hips.

Janie Gunn
10-24-2008, 11:45 PM
I cant wait to get my heels soon, and give it a go. I hope they dont take too many days to come from the UK to Aust, because not having any heels is killing the fun a bit. (As well as the (5")boots, I've got a nice pair of furry leopard print sandals (3") coming too). That will be exciting trying to walk in heels for the first time. And I keep wondering how many times I'm going to fall on my face!

Janie

Janie Gunn
10-24-2008, 11:49 PM
btw, hey epsxyblkm, that looks like a nice skirt you are wearing in that photo (and black hose and boots - cool) pity we cant see more of you! c'mon girl!! lol

Janie