PDA

View Full Version : Lost that feeling,

christine
10-23-2008, 12:07 AM
Several years ago I lost that feeling to be me. I turned into a guy? I think? I started acting like a guy fishing and doing home repairs.

What I have realized is I was kidding myself, I need christine in my life. . Now that the understanding wife is not so understanding any more I don't know what to do next?
I have bought a bra and breast forms and wear them late at night or while in the basement on the computer. I can not get her to go shopping with me. and in these stressful times I can't afford two wardrobes.. I tossed it all 4 wigs dozens of shoes and dresses skirts sweater even the fake nails.

Is it easy to get it back or would you get one outfit and wear it while the wife is gone?

thanks

Angie G
10-23-2008, 12:23 AM
Go slow and build your Wardrobe piece by piece. If you wife don't know how much can you get anyway.:hugs:
Angie

Joni Beauman
10-23-2008, 12:27 AM
I would hope even Christine would do home repairs and maybe even fish. Some women like football and baseball - optimally its not one or the other.

Purging is common, probably most have done it, some more than once. Economically, it doesn't add up, given the unlikelihood of permanent alteration to what seems to be an integral part of who some of us are.

I am not sure what you mean by "Is it easy to get it back..." you mean the feeling of wanting to dress? Or the wardrobe? I think the advice of eat according to apetite applies. If you are not in the mood, why force it? However, I certainly find that the more I dress, the more I want to and the more I rationalize the possibility of more changes...

Good luck being true to your self within the limits of reason. Joni

Teri Jean
10-28-2008, 09:11 PM
Joni you are beutiful, I couldn't have said it better. Christine you wife may have thought it was a phase and you had moved on but now when you want to dress more she feels differently. Work with her to see this is not a phase but who you are. It probably will not be easy but you have to try. Love Keli

docrobbysherry
10-28-2008, 10:57 PM
I have no helpful advice for u. It sounds like possible trouble ahead for u. I just want to wish u well with dressing AND your SO!:)

erica12b
10-28-2008, 11:07 PM
we all have purged and we all rebuild , timing and stress dont help

i wish there was a purging depository send in 10 items and when you get the need get 5 back(newer and in your size)