PDA

View Full Version : A male moment

Mira
05-30-2005, 10:25 PM
As the title says, I had a male moment in clothes. I've had 2 pairs of jeans for about 3 years, 33 and 32 inch waists that I haven't been able to get into. So I tried them on this weekend and lo' and behold, I've lost wait! They look so good on me!!! Of course, with Gentle Brown Hanes Silk Reflections and a pair of my favorite pumps.........yummy.

I have never felt sexy in men's clothes before. Never thought crossdressing would re-awaken pride in my male form. I love myself today, not like yesterday.

JoannaDees
05-31-2005, 09:13 AM
I do believe I know how you felt. With my greater attention to how I look, I've lost weight and feel much better in all modes. Sometimes makes me wonder why is was not as important pre-whatever-I-am.

Billi49504
05-31-2005, 09:55 AM
Congrads on the weight loss. I know the feeling, I lost 160# and now I can fit into a size 14, instead of a 28. But I still love my Lane Bryant stretch bootcut jeans. and yes, I left the fancy stiching on the back pockets. You will find the choices in clothes are more, the smaller you get..Best Billi :)

Melissa A.
05-31-2005, 10:42 AM
My Ab lounge came the other day, and my bike will be ready at the shop tomorrow...Gonna get rid of this tummy!

Congratulations Mira, and all the others who have succeeded.

Hugs,

Melissa :)

Mira
05-31-2005, 04:40 PM
I wish I could attribute it to an ab lounge (jealous, I want one too!). But I think it's all the beer and hanging out with friends that my newfound freedom has brought. :p

Stephenie
05-31-2005, 04:51 PM
It's nice that you are feeling fitter, Guess it's time to start back with the wieghts now that I can do it outside with out getting rained on.