PDA

View Full Version : Long, long, long ago

nvlady
10-23-2008, 04:02 PM
I was just wondering if the first Neanderthal that ever scraped the whiskers off his face was trying to look more feminine?
Crossdressing, it's so easy a caveman can do it.

suzy cool
10-23-2008, 04:17 PM
Ug!

Deborah Jane
10-23-2008, 04:18 PM
Ug want melons

Nicole Erin
10-23-2008, 04:51 PM
ehhh I doubt it. Well who knows? MAybe the thing they wore around their waist was a skirt? Did they have pantyhose to wear?

Soo many questions...

I do know that if anyone gave him hell about it, he probably didn't care. I don't think cavemen were real sensitive. Unlike the Geiko commercials where the one guy cannot eat and is almost in tears over a comment by the sales rep, real cavemen were probably just happy if someone was not trying to kill them.

Ug want melons smart ass. :heehee:

Deborah Jane
10-23-2008, 04:55 PM
smart ass. :heehee:

Thank you :)
But does it look big in this fur wrap? :D

harmony
10-23-2008, 05:32 PM
got to stop dragging my knuckles too!

Kate Simmons
10-23-2008, 06:07 PM
Hmm, yeah. Probably used woolly mammoth fur for wigs. Henna rinse anyone?:)

MJ
10-23-2008, 07:25 PM
me not want to break nail

docrobbysherry
10-23-2008, 07:40 PM
U should have told me that when I was dressing last nite!
Let's see; first the panty hose, then the pads, (which pads tonite)? Then the Flexees? No, corset, then Flexees, then female suit, then thihi nylons! Crap, u forgot the leotard to cover the corset and forms!
And now that I'm having to do makeup, don't EVEN get me started! :eek:
Yeah, it's as easy as nuclear fission!:doh:

Tina B.
10-23-2008, 09:09 PM
Do you have a purse that matches this leopard skin? No, I don't think they where, no pantyhose, no wigs, and no heels, how can you tell the difference?

Angie G
10-24-2008, 12:46 AM
No pantyhose wigs heels. How did they survive. How unsivilized.I mean really.:hugs:
Angie

suzy cool
10-24-2008, 12:42 PM
It's an interesting idea. The imitation of the opposite sex must have been going on for millions of years. And cavemen didn't look much different from cave women if they were all hairy. Imagine some poor guy who was slightly effeminate....keeps getting clubbed on the head and dragged back to a cave. "You'll be soorrreeeee." "Ug!"

Teri Jean
10-24-2008, 01:07 PM
Do you want this bison burnt or raw. WEEEEEEEEEEELL I think not but who knows when CDing really started Fun question though. Keli

fluffy_kingston
10-24-2008, 01:22 PM
I believe that the lastest theories hold that Neanderthals are not our direct ancestors. Both Neanderthals and modern humans probably evolved from Homo Erectus....though some interbreeding occured in ancient Europe.

However, I do believe that our ancestors probably faced some gender issues, much the same as we do today. Our closest relatives, the primates, are very sexual as well.

Sam44
10-24-2008, 04:15 PM
My brother and I are pretty sure our family has a lot of Neanderthal blood in it :)

trisha59
10-24-2008, 04:24 PM
Putting all of these cleaver comments aside. I was wondering recently, when crossdressing began. At the very least one would think that there would need to be different styles of clothing between the sexes?

Maria2222
10-24-2008, 04:25 PM
No heels and hose, how could they survive?

Deborah Jane
10-24-2008, 04:34 PM
Putting all of these cleaver comments aside. I was wondering recently, when crossdressing began. At the very least one would think that there would need to be different styles of clothing between the sexes?

Rome?......Nope they all wore togas
Ancient Britons?........Nope they all wore the same type of tunics
Medieval times?........Possibly, nice feminine clothes but chastity belts make you wonder if they really wanted too

My guess....Elizabethan times

Jonianne
10-24-2008, 04:38 PM
Hey, they crossdressed in cave days, didn't you learn that watching the "Flintstones"? Usually they were dressing, trying to sneak out of being in trouble with their wives though.

suzy cool
10-24-2008, 04:53 PM
It is an interesting point. Someone somewhere must have adopted the clothing of the opposite gender, but it had to be known as the clothing of the opposite gender first, or there wouldn't be much point. Women did wear skirts in medeival times? When did trousers start?

Tasha McIntyre
10-24-2008, 05:04 PM
If you've ever watched the Flintstones cartoons, you'll notice that Fred and Barney both get around in dresses! :D

trisha59
10-24-2008, 05:05 PM
It is an interesting point. Someone somewhere must have adopted the clothing of the opposite gender, but it had to be known as the clothing of the opposite gender first, or there wouldn't be much point. Women did wear skirts in medeival times? When did trousers start?

Wikipedia says in th 16th century

Deborah Jane
10-24-2008, 05:05 PM
Wikipedia says in the 16th century.

I was right then...Elizabethan times :D