PDA

View Full Version : Coming Out at Halloween?

prene
10-23-2008, 05:58 PM
Can you Cross-dress for Halloween and your secret.

I am thinking about coming out at a few parties.

Has anyone tried this? I am thinking about it.

I am concerned how DC'ed I would get?

Or will I be making a mistake? I have 2 different types of look.

1) Very GG (2 hrs of work)

2) Sexy but almost to sexy.

??

Sandra Dunn
10-23-2008, 09:49 PM
Sweetie, do the works and go! It's our national holiday so go for it.

You might be very surprised.

HUGS Sandra

Michl41
10-23-2008, 10:29 PM
It only comes one a year......go all out!!!!!:devil::eek:

prene
10-24-2008, 05:36 AM
http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=647&pictureid=5021http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=658&pictureid=5113So between the three pics which one?

erickka
10-24-2008, 06:54 AM
The third pic with tight top and tight skirt is the bomb!!

Sally2005
10-24-2008, 09:58 AM
Well, with a blond wig and Bert Renolds at your side one of those looks will work...

Teri Jean
10-24-2008, 12:53 PM
I like the third or bottom pic the best, lookin good in the neighborhood. Keli

prene
10-25-2008, 04:22 AM
I like the third or bottom pic the best, lookin good in the neighborhood. Keli

OK I think I will do it. All the way, makeup and jewlery.

That one "third or bottom pic" or this one. see insert.

I like the this insert (dress) it is a little more formal and not as tight.

Sorry about this pic.

I had my sewing machine and I tried to clip it out (badly).

I should have taken off my watch also. . .

Both will be with black boots or pumps.

KateSpade83
10-25-2008, 06:05 AM
Those boobs look too big and overdone.

Miss Tessa
10-25-2008, 06:13 AM
I agree with kate. You would never pass with those ridiculous jugs.

I'd rather be built like Kate Moss.

avril findlay
10-25-2008, 06:57 AM
I know it's "dress up" time, but c'mon, let some air out on those breasts girl!

Ashlee
10-25-2008, 08:05 AM
I'd go with #3 (black dress) or the 4th one you posted further down. The excessively large breasts kill it though. I'd tone them down to a more normal size to compliment the outfit you wear. I went to a Halloween party en femme last year and it was a big hit. I didn't go over the top but more of the girl-next-door look. While it was a small affair the women did flock to me and were curious about how I enjoyed heels, hose etc. Go and have fun and dress to the nines as sexy and as hot as you can and see how it goes.

Petra1
10-25-2008, 08:12 AM
I was gonna say that I love the breasts. But the others may be right.

Stormgirl
10-25-2008, 08:13 AM
I've always wanted to dress for Halloween but never had the courage, I have a GG friend but she lives 2 hours away from me and has plans for that night. So I guess I'll just put on a ghuille suit and scare children by sneaking up on them from the brush.

marykrissmithcd
10-25-2008, 09:18 AM
You have an excellent shape and I would go with pic 3. If you want to blend in, you need more normal size boobs. Since it's Halloween, get a blond wig (not a cheap one either) and do your best as a Dolly Parton look alike. Get a magazine with Dolly's pics or go to her web site and work the look. With those baloons, it will work.

SANDRA MICHELLE
10-25-2008, 09:38 AM
I like all the looks and I do agree that the boobs are just a tad over sized for your body. You do however look great so go for whatever you feel best in. It only comes once a year and you should enjoy yourself. I really like the white top but have never liked long skirts so put on a "above the knees" skirt and 5" heels and go have fun.

Di
10-25-2008, 09:47 AM
You have an excellent shape and I would go with pic 3. If you want to blend in, you need more normal size boobs. Since it's Halloween, get a blond wig (not a cheap one either) and do your best as a Dolly Parton look alike. Get a magazine with Dolly's pics or go to her web site and work the look. With those baloons, it will work.

I agree if you want to do a Dolly look get a blonde wig and you will be all set...other wise ....... well I guess it will be over the top and they might think you meant to be outrageous for halloween.:eek:

robb01
10-25-2008, 09:56 AM
I think its a great idea, a friend of mine did a few years back http://1person1million.com/img/526/r08c1006bidc/biggrin.gif

Angel.Marie76
10-25-2008, 10:01 AM
I say go with the third pic, right as-is.. very sexy!

trannie T
10-25-2008, 03:12 PM
I can not imagine not going out on Halloween. I think if you stay home the Transvestite Secret Police come and take all your panties.

ZoeUK
10-25-2008, 04:47 PM
Gotta be the tight black top and skirt (it does it for me honey).

Love Zoe xx

Nicole Erin
10-25-2008, 04:55 PM
Well think of this - do people already have some idea that you dress? If so, all this will do is confirm it. If people have no idea, well that is a different story. I am going to work halloween dressed en femme, but of course they know anyways....

Anyways will you be outing yourself or merely confirming suspicions?

Those boobs look too big and overdone.

For halloween, they are fine but yeah gong out day to day it is a bit much.

What if this day was called "dragoween?"
OK enuff dumb jokes from me.