PDA

View Full Version : 1st time-full shave

Joanne Carlisle
10-23-2008, 08:23 PM
Oh boy!! I took advantage of the first opportunity to shave my legs,newly divorced, and although I've been dressing discretely for 40 years- wow! The feeling of first pulling on some ultra-sheer hose on freshly shaved legs is out of this world.Somehow,this lack of the "badge" of manliness allows me to enjoy more of a feeling of femininity. It's a really good feeling, on many levels.Hmmmm...another small step on the road that leads who knows where?

Jessicaparkson
10-23-2008, 08:26 PM
Very cool! I've been shaving my legs for a while and always love it :)

Clara
10-23-2008, 08:33 PM
Feels great, doesn't it. I shaved my legs even before I started to dress. I can't stand any hair on my body.

Carla4Guage
10-23-2008, 08:49 PM
Next you go nose to toes, that is the same feeling (times 10)!! But it really helps if you have a SO who is willing to do your back.

Bigbad
10-23-2008, 11:55 PM
There is no other feeling like slowly sliding on a new pair of nylons right after you have shaved....wow!

Scotty
10-23-2008, 11:57 PM
Now go one step further - go to the local wal-mart and get some "Apricot Scrub" - cheapo brand is same as the expensive stuff.

Pick up a scrunchie, and some olay or some other body wash - mix those all together and scrub your legs down - you will feel a tingling like no OTHER>

And then, Oooh la la - slip into a pair of denim jeans and walk outside- that is THE best feeling......:)

Or in fresh sheets....:)

sexythang55
10-24-2008, 12:12 AM
Oh boy!! I took advantage of the first opportunity to shave my legs,newly divorced, and although I've been dressing discretely for 40 years- wow! The feeling of first pulling on some ultra-sheer hose on freshly shaved legs is out of this world.Somehow,this lack of the "badge" of manliness allows me to enjoy more of a feeling of femininity. It's a really good feeling, on many levels.Hmmmm...another small step on the road that leads who knows where?

nothing beats a great pair of leggs:thumbsdn:

Now go one step further - go to the local wal-mart and get some "Apricot Scrub" - cheapo brand is same as the expensive stuff.

Pick up a scrunchie, and some olay or some other body wash - mix those all together and scrub your legs down - you will feel a tingling like no OTHER>

And then, Oooh la la - slip into a pair of denim jeans and walk outside- that is THE best feeling......:)

Or in fresh sheets....:)

yes been there shaved leggs and nylons, wow!!!!!!!!!1

yes been there shaved leggs and nylons, wow!!!!!!!!!1

and slip into a pair of heels:hugs:nylons and heels. yum

Angie G
10-24-2008, 12:23 AM
Well I love it now try your underarms. You'll love that also Joanne.:hugs:
Angie

Kathy4ever
10-24-2008, 03:30 AM
Shaving your arms, armpits also give a great feel. Was playing texas poker last week and noticed all the guys with hairy arms and felt sorry for them. Hair free is the only way to go.

Mandy60
11-10-2008, 12:42 PM
I too hate hair on my body so I shave my full body everytime I shower. Even further down. It makes me feel more feminine. To me a woman should have any hair on her body.

Carly D.
11-10-2008, 04:58 PM
That is so true.. wearing pantyhose with freshly shaven legs is.. well there is no other feeling in the world.. it's like doing a drug though.. you'll chase that feeling for the rest of your cd life.. and it's a good chase..

DeborahAnne
11-10-2008, 06:12 PM
You will want to go all the way now and shave everything. Remember to get some moisturiser creams and buy hair removal creams to help keep the hair away. Dont forget to put an epilator on your Christmas list.