PDA

View Full Version : Well I'm sorry but I had to do it....

Sherry-Stephanie
10-24-2008, 06:43 AM
and I'll tell you I was soooooo disapointed.....

Last weekend I got all dressed up....jeans, heels, top make up was very good good...and I thought I was looking pretty good....and I thought oh what the heck I've got to do it.

So I got my purse together..hey every good girl got's to have a purse and threew on a light jacket and grabbed my keys and went out to the car...got in and checked the mirror and saw the woman reflecting back to me.

I then drove out of the driveway and off I went. I drove out to the main road, and I wasn't nervous or had the butterflys...just got going....wasn't sure shich way I was going to drive but decided to head into town and there I went.

The long and the short of this is I went to Lowes, Krogers and the Wal-mart stores parking lots....I made it a point to drive by some folks and to make yes contact with them....stopped to let them cross infront of me....and not one double take or a second snap look back....I stopped infront of about 6 people and let them cross infront of me and I only received polite nods of thanks yous....no one looked at me with wide eye disbelief....

I thought well this isn't working???? so I pulled up infront of Wally World and sat there in my car and had a few people walk towards me from different directions and still no double takes....I just sat there looking at my cell phone or going through my purse...I made eye contact and they did the same and simply nodded or smiled....a coule of men smiled at me as if to say "nice looks"....

I was out and about for about an hour and not one disbelieving look!!!! I was so disappointed that no one discovered my ruse...everyone looked at me as a woman....and not a crossdresser....a impersonator or a freak!!!!!

Oh well, yes it wasn't the all or nothing test where I actually spoke or inter-acted with someone....it was very secure and casual first time esperience....but all it did for emw as to tell me that it was nothing more thna Stephanie was able to get out and look noral...just like any other female out there....and that was great...to feel like I was out there and everyinethought I was me...a girl. The really strange thgn here was that it all felt normal and that's the thing that was most suprising....the normalcy of it all....I thought it would seem to be much stranger but it didn't happen.

So now we're going to have to expand that experience a bit more....I can see a trip to one of the malls in the very near future.....

erickka
10-24-2008, 06:48 AM
To use the worn out phrase AGAIN... You go girl. I'd say that would be an excellent confidence booster. Guess we can blend in after all.

Sherry-Stephanie
10-24-2008, 06:56 AM
Guess we can blend in after all.

It appears, that was the case....

Tammi I told you that when I go to the mall your coming as well and your going to be dressed as well!!!!!

TommiTN
10-24-2008, 06:56 AM
Good for you, Steph! Your experience confirms the hypothesis that most people are too wrapped up in their own affairs most of the time to notice us unless we force it. Especially when one or both parties are in cars. As you say, the proof of the pudding will be when you go to a mall or other such venue where you don't have the "protection" of your steel cocoon. Let me know when and what mall you're going to. I wanna watch! :devil:

ggtracy
10-24-2008, 07:49 AM
I am a bit confused. Isn't your goal to blend in? If so, then I would say your trip was a success.

Di
10-24-2008, 08:01 AM
I am a bit confused. Isn't your goal to blend in? If so, then I would say your trip was a success.

:yt: It was a smashing sucess:D

Paula Siemen
10-24-2008, 08:16 AM
Well, you have pretty well prooven to yourself that you look femine to others, And from your picture I would agree; in fact very much so. You look terrific. So, ....what's holding you back from going out into the world as your fem self, interacting with others and feeling great about it. Yes, on a more personal basis than sitting in your car. Some folks will "make" you, but most will just let you pass on by. They may even say to themselves, "That's a guy...but he sure looks good as a woman." A very few may make an issue of it, but tell me, even in our male mode, don't we sometimes get pissed off with other people for being jerks?

Anyway, I think you've crossed into the true realm of crossdressing, going out in public and passing as the woman you feel you want to be. Now you should go to a department store and do some shopping. I'm sure there are some new panties, bras, shoes, dresses and make up you need. Interact with the sales persond and ask to try your purchaeses on before buying. You will be surprised at how exciting and easy it really is to be a woman and feel totally feminine. Your nipples will tingle....trust me!

Good Luck,
Paula

Tracii G
10-24-2008, 08:20 AM
I have found when out for a drive I don't get any stares so I guess I pass for female OK while in the steel protective device(car).

Sherry-Stephanie
10-24-2008, 08:29 AM
Yes I think all of the above....it's a starting point....being out in the car and thenw e go from there...we take steps and progress in msot cases...very few of us will simply go to the deep end of the pool and got to the high board and jump in...most of us prefer to enter into the real world step by step and slowly as well....and build our confidence slowly....

For my first experience I was more than pleased at how it went...blended in rather nicely I think and with more practice and more experience and exposure I think I can do just fine...

ggTracy....your missing my dry sense of humor, I thinketh!!!!

Steph

Angie G
10-24-2008, 10:09 AM
Well congrats on passing the test now you a real girl hun.:hugs:
Angie

Rose-Petal
10-24-2008, 10:13 AM
I wish my So could get the confidence you have. Hes to shy but we both agreed not to do it round here... So we are looking for places he can do this. I think it will be good for him...

Well done to your success... x

ggtracy
10-24-2008, 04:13 PM
thanks for the clarification Steph. I did not pick up on your dry sense of humor before. now I will always remember. LOL

Maria2222
10-24-2008, 04:27 PM
Way to go Steph. I'm happy for you.

SANDRA MICHELLE
10-25-2008, 09:50 AM
Half the battle has been won, go for the victory next time, as good as you look you'll do just fine. Just get out of the car and walk in to that shoe store and buy yourself another pair of heels, oh wait that's what I keep doing. The big test will be to go into Victoria secrest and try on bra's, you'll think you died and went to heaven. Let us know how that goes!!!

robb01
10-25-2008, 09:55 AM
Way to go Steph. I'm happy for you.

So am I http://1person1million.com/img/526/r08c1006bidc/biggrin.gif

Susan4
10-25-2008, 09:56 AM
Congratulations ... the first step leads to another ... and another.

Hugs

Nicole Erin
10-25-2008, 10:24 AM
Sounds good, getting out small steps.
When you do go out and get out of the car to venture into a store, just make sure you do not pull up, drive away, pull up drive away... someone will think you are up to something.

And when people say "real test" like going into malls or VS, that is a little extreme, but still it is good you are getting out there. :D

Miss Tessa
10-25-2008, 10:44 AM
That is what is supposed to happen. You passed. At least for the shielded interaction you did.

You're supposed to get the normal interaction from people.

If they do clock you then that means you don't pass and something wasn't right. Either that, or they know your "boy" self and recognized you and did a double take because of that.

ReneeT
10-25-2008, 01:06 PM
That's an awesome step! As you expand your horizons, you will find lot's of fun waiting for you! Congrats!

Renee

suzypier
10-25-2008, 01:27 PM
Be happy, everybody though you were a woman. I would love so much to live the same experience.