PDA

View Full Version : First time out on Halloween

Natalie_Danielle
10-24-2008, 09:54 PM
Well, I'm thinking of taking the big leap and introducing myself to the world on Halloween.

My wife already knows and is ok with my dressing, however my daughter and everyone else doesn't know.

Here is the costume I'm planning wearing (not me in the pic, unfortunately)
Link to the costume shop (http://www.buycostumes.com/South-Seas-Siren-Adult-Costume/31588/ProductDetail.aspx)

I'm hoping I don't chicken out and that all goes well. Wish me luck.

-Natalie

Joni T
10-24-2008, 11:20 PM
Natalie,
You go for it, Gurl ! ! ! And don't look back. What a more appropriate time than Halloween. If you don't do it now you'll hate yourself for another whole year 'til you can do "it" again. Afterall, it's Halloween. Who gives a s**t? Isn't that what Halloween is all about? Keep us posted and good luck. Have fun.
Joni

Amanda_Robinson
10-24-2008, 11:21 PM
Go for it Natalie !! I am hoping to hav ethe courage to do the same this year too. :o

Be careful but have fun.

Natalie_Danielle
10-24-2008, 11:59 PM
Thanks for the encouragement. I need all I can get.

I showed my wife the boots I ordered. Her comment was WOW!!! Those are some spike heels! Can you really walk in those. I said yes and she now wants to follow me around with a camera and record the event. I guess she doesn't think I can really walk in them. Oh well, I guess I have to prove it.

trannie T
10-25-2008, 12:01 AM
I wonder how many of us made our first steps out on Halloween. My first time out was on Halloween 1993, I was terrified but I still had a great time'

Angie G
10-25-2008, 12:28 AM
Natalie I love the costume hun. Do yourself a favor and don't backout you'll love it. It's Halloween go for it.:hugs:
Angie

suzypier
10-26-2008, 05:07 PM
I want also use Halloween as an opportunity to go out in public for the first time and walk around stores dress 100% femme. Just hope I won’t chicken out when the time will come.

Wendy Seymone
10-26-2008, 05:27 PM
Go out and have fun Natalie, and thank you for the link... I love those boots.
I think I might have to get a pair when they get the size 10's back in stock. ;)

TSchapes
10-26-2008, 05:31 PM
Just do it, you will love it! I remember the one time I went and I was scared and it turned out to be so cool. I was treated like a lady and had the time of my life. Please don't miss out, and the pirate costume is cuter than all get-out!

Let us know how it went!

Love, Tracy

Kayla_CD
10-26-2008, 06:13 PM
Go for it, hun! You'll have a great time and no one ever gets 'outed' on Halloween, everyone is too busy enjoying themselves.

carolinewalker_2000
10-27-2008, 05:28 AM
Great dress; good luck on halloween. You will have taken another big step towards being who you really are. Enjoy.