PDA

View Full Version : Starting up

sexyclairex
10-25-2008, 10:41 AM
I'm new to dressing up and a little nervous. I only want to dress inside, and i was wondering what you ladies do to have a little fun around the house. I live with an SO and am closeted so i only have certain times to dress and shop. I also dont have a wig but my hair is fairly long any ideas ladies. I have a couple days en femme coming up im lookin for ideas to do around the house ladies.

xoxoxo claire

TGMarla
10-25-2008, 10:44 AM
Claire, just being dressed is fun. And you can always hang out here while you're home. Pop in a good movie, pop some corn, and just enjoy the moments you get to spend as a woman.

Karren H
10-25-2008, 11:15 AM
Yeah!! Bon-bon's and soap operas!! lol

Dressing up for me is the fun.... and then there's makeup... I can spend an eternity playing with makeup....

Angela-Russell
10-25-2008, 12:44 PM
Just do what you normally do, or have a look in one of the cd chat rooms, & have a natter with girls just like yourself, lots of fun.

Schatten Lupus
10-25-2008, 02:16 PM
Whatever you feel like.

DonnaLynn77
10-25-2008, 03:17 PM
A full length mirror would occupy me for hours lol! And plenty of tops and skirts and dresses to change into haha. I would usually end up having a little fashion show for myself before I settled down enough to go sit at the computer or on the couch to watch TV.

Whatever strikes your fancy, I guess!
Have fun. :)

xo,
Donna

Tomara
10-25-2008, 03:31 PM
Hi Claire
You could also do some household chores that your SO usually does , that would certainly help her out and you would not be bored .
I live alone but am always doing things around my home dressed en fem and it feels great !
:) Tomara

Tasha McIntyre
10-25-2008, 04:13 PM
What ever you feel comfortable in. And if you are firmly in the closet, something you can get out of VERY QUICKLY should the need arise.

As Donna said - if you have a full length mirror, that will occupy a lot of your time. Especially as your new to dressing, you'll probably want to see yourself in different outfits.

Marjory
10-25-2008, 05:16 PM
Just sit back and enjoy yourself. I divide those days up between shopping and dressing.

NicoleScott
10-25-2008, 06:13 PM
I suggest a digital camera with shutter timer and a tripod. Take plenty of pics to enjoy later and to see what in your dressup/makeup session you liked and what you might want to do differently. You'll see yourself in ways you cannot see in the mirror.

Holly
10-25-2008, 06:26 PM
Let's see... there is laundry, cleaning the bathroom, vacuuming, dusting, preparing meals, moisturizing, shaving, a long bubble bath with scented candles and soft music playing... why not try a bit of everything?

Sally24
10-25-2008, 06:27 PM
Take plenty of pics to enjoy later and to see what in your dressup/makeup session you liked.
I agree with taking pictures for sure! I enjoy looking at them later, they help me with finding out what works and what doesn't work, and they give me a timeline so I can see changes from year to year.

I also would suggest a chick flick or two if you enjoy those. some from my favorites list are;

How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days
The Holiday
27 Dresses
Notting Hill
Someone Like You

Celeste
10-25-2008, 07:21 PM
You could also log on to one of those other cd sites that have web cams and do your own little private fashion show for them.

Tina B.
10-25-2008, 11:18 PM
I agree with Sally, the camera and a flash drive to store the results on. I have been dragging out old pictures of myself dressed over 25 years ago, and I looked better than I thought I did at the time. And I just wish I could wear those sizes now!
And as Karren said, makeup can entertain for hours. Since your just starting out just remember it should be fun!

CD Susan
10-26-2008, 01:18 AM
I suggest a digital camera with shutter timer and a tripod. Take plenty of pics to enjoy later and to see what in your dressup/makeup session you liked and what you might want to do differently. You'll see yourself in ways you cannot see in the mirror.

This would be my suggestion as well. make the best out of your time alone and get some pics to preserve the moment. You can work on improving your image this way and that is something we all can work on doing. Most of all though is just have fun doing what feels right for you.

Jessicaparkson
10-26-2008, 01:55 AM
Use your private time as best you can :)

I personally love the movie time along with some nail painting.

Tomorrow I have the entire day open to myself so I'm thinking:

Movie
Chores
Nice bath soak
Nap
Movie
Mirror time

Oh it'll be fun :) Just remember. Secrets kill.

Kelsy
10-26-2008, 12:33 PM
Photos are fun I take a bunch and then photo shop them on the computer! I love doing house work when dressed too ENJOY !!:battingeyelashes:

Kelsy

SweetCaroline
10-26-2008, 12:41 PM
What I used to do when I was still just dressing around the house, basicly every thing everyone else said...take pictures, do everyday chores, surf the internet.

...or... if you really want to have fun...

One of my favorite things to do was to get all femmed up, put on some music, and dance and lip-sync in front of a full lenth mirror. Usually something very femme like Nancy Sinatra, Petula Clark, the Supremes, ABBA, etc. Or what ever you like.

Not only do you get to dress up and have fun, but it can be quite a work-out too...:D

PamelaTX
10-26-2008, 12:42 PM
Baking cookies is my favorite thing to do when home alone en femme.