PDA

View Full Version : my journey

Wynter Skye
10-25-2008, 11:56 AM
hey all,

i'm not a big poster, but i thought I'd share a success story with you guys and girls anyhow. After less than a year, I'm now full time and employed and taking huge strides towards a new me. I'm comfortable now, and although happiness is a difficult road, I think I'm headed in the right direction.

check out my pics in the pics/vids section cuz i'm not sure if my new profile pic is up yet. i posted on the boy pics/girl pics thread.

Wynter Skye
10-27-2008, 06:58 PM
Ok so I finally updated my avatar. Check out my pics and let me know what u think... thx

Angie G
10-27-2008, 08:22 PM
Wynter you avatar pic has you looking really goog hun you cute.:hugs:
Angie

Jessica Who
10-28-2008, 02:42 AM
Hey Wynter your pictures look great! Congratulations on your journey so far. I am pretty new to the site so I don't have many posts either

Jessicaparkson
10-28-2008, 03:29 AM
Very cool! I'm happy for you hun :)

Kelsy
10-28-2008, 03:33 PM
Sweety you look adorable. It is fantastic that you are full time!! Please drop in more often and say hi. I for one would love to hear more of your experiences.

:hugs:Kelsy

Tasha McIntyre
10-28-2008, 03:55 PM
Thats a remarkable transformation Wynter. PLease post more about your adventure.

You're living the dream :)

Wynter Skye
10-28-2008, 10:02 PM
Thanks ladies. Ummm basically the only thing I can really say is that its been hard but I'm finally at peace and comfortable with myself. I wouldn't recommend this however for the fetishists or the weak spirited or those trying to reinvent themselves. I'm not a new person, I'm the me that I was too afraid to be for a long time. Its a lonely existence, for those in hopes of finding true L

Bethany_Anne_Fae
10-28-2008, 11:29 PM
Wynter, you have a beautiful name, and an equally beautiful set of photos. Thank you for sharing and I hope your journey continues to be fruitful!!
*hugs*

Zara