PDA

View Full Version : Moving On?

RobynGirl
10-26-2008, 01:42 AM
Hi everyone,
Well my life is getting worse and worse everyday:eek: I really am feeling more feminine inside and feel that I am past just crossdressing. I feel like I have been in denial my whole life now. I wish I had pursued srs when I was younger. I am always checking out fashions, make up and the men more and more everyday.:doh: I would gladly hop on an or table table now and wake up happy. To be the feminine woman I was meant to be. Anyone else feeling this way?:daydreaming:

Robyn:brolleyes:

Zenith
10-26-2008, 01:46 AM
Hop up on a table? Not that simple...:sad: But I hear you...:hugs:

FlygrlChristy
10-26-2008, 03:51 AM
Hi everyone,
Well my life is getting worse and worse everyday:eek: I really am feeling more feminine inside and feel that I am past just crossdressing. I feel like I have been in denial my whole life now. I wish I had pursued srs when I was younger. I am always checking out fashions, make up and the men more and more everyday.:doh: I would gladly hop on an or table table now and wake up happy. To be the feminine woman I was meant to be. Anyone else feeling this way?:daydreaming:

Robyn:brolleyes:

Robyn, don't feel alone in the way you feel about this. Those thoughts come and go with me, they come when I know what I feel like inside, doesn't even come close to the way I am on the outside, they go when I realize that I made a commitment to my family. Life threw me in a different direction, but it doesn't mean my girl side can't still come out and play once in a while.:hugs:

Christy

prene
10-26-2008, 04:36 AM
Robyn,
You are not alone.

Deborah Jane
10-26-2008, 04:49 AM
I feel like that quite often, i just wish it were easier to do it!!
Wouldn,t it be great if you could just wake up as a girl one morning :daydreaming:

Angie G
10-26-2008, 07:58 AM
Yes buy I must keep the male part of me also.:hugs:
Angie

Donnadcd
10-26-2008, 08:51 AM
I just sent you a PM.

But you are definitely not alone. My wife finally just learned about my "secret" and we are trying to work it out - if it's possible. I hope to give it my best shot.

I am waiting to see a therapist this week.

I think it will lead to my transitioning. I know how I feel and where it will lead me.

Just not sure how my marriage will fare through this.

Miss Tessa
10-26-2008, 09:01 AM
You might have what I have.It is not "Classic Transsexuality"

It is called "Late-Onset Transsexuality"

I still felt feminine and girly as a little child, don't get me wrong....but I was never one of those 6 or 7 year olds who blatantly tell their parents "I'm a girl mommy, not a boy"

I really only started to consider being transsexual as an option after I met my first Transsexual girlfriend and her roomate and I realized how beautiful alot of T-girls are.

So thats when my thinking started that I really could be a girl if I worked toward it, and that I wasn't damned to live as a boy. Because before I met those two girls I always pictured trannies as something of a bad TV or a bad Drag Queen with reputation for sex work.

Where Classic Transsexuality causes people to show strong crossgender role symptoms very early in childhood, Late-Onset Transsexuality could come in the late teens to even almost age 40 I guess when you really start to get serious about the feelings you are having

MJ
10-26-2008, 12:14 PM
just wish i had the money to hop up on the table i have all my letters but poor as a church mouse :sad:. but you know to yourself be true . funny it took me 43 years to understand that.

Edyta_C
10-26-2008, 02:03 PM
Robyn, I do know how you feel. It is a life changing decision, but one that come from within. Only you know how you feel. Once you are sure go for it, but be sure. You many girls the path is more obvious. I might have taken that path 30 years ago, but at 60+, I am what I have become.

I have a wonderful wife who loves all of me. I would not change the parts she loves and risk losing her. Years ago before her if I knew what I do now, I might have taken that path. So choose carefully but if SRS or HRT is what you feel, then go for it.

Hugs Edyta

Dana Jones
10-26-2008, 02:51 PM
I keep trying to figure the same thing out. I am going deeper and deeper into my fem side. I figure half my life as a male the other as a happy woman. I don't know what to do or where to go? I never felt like a girl growing up but loved to dress as a girl since about age 5 when I put on pantyhose that were the stuffing in my favorite pillow. Now I am told I smile and act much calmer when dressed. I have only ventured out once but loved it. I just lost a very special friend who said I am more girl than guy and she can't handle it. Good luck!