PDA

View Full Version : A message on this forum made me think..

Melora
10-26-2008, 06:27 AM
The Message..
http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=92491
Makes me want to know..
How many Drabs are convincing VS DRAGs?
Probably a stupid question and probably asked before..
But as a whole,.. As anyone who has seen....
Who is more convincing???

I say DRAG!!....
We are such arttists!
But I am a Biost!

Nadia-Maria
10-26-2008, 11:20 AM
How many Drabs are convincing VS DRAGs?
(...)
But as a whole,.. As anyone who has seen....
Who is more convincing???

Although rather fond of statistics in any psychological or sociological area, I must confess I never tried to get the right figures there.

All what I can say is 100% (if not more ....) of the uglyest women I ever saw were Drabs.:devil:

And that the most beautiful TGirls (such as Andrea Forbes for instance) or the most elegant ones (such as TGMarla for instance) are easily challenging the most beautiful or elegant GGs I happen to meet.:love:

Kisses

Nadia

Nicki B
10-26-2008, 01:44 PM
DRAGs V DRABs????? :idontknow:

Do you mean F2Ms and M2Fs? :confused:

Wendy Seymone
10-26-2008, 03:49 PM
I was kind of wondering the same thing myself, Nicki. :thinking:

Bethany_Anne_Fae
10-27-2008, 12:52 AM
I was wondering as well. If the OP is asking if we think we TS/CD/TG dress better/do makeup better than The real genetic deal...then I would have to say no.

There are some exceptions, but they are the minority.

Not trying to be negative, but as this subject (again if I read the question correctly.. and if I didnt I apologize in advance) has been discussed before I would point out that if one wants to really alienate themselves from the GG populace... this is a great way to do it.

Zara

avril findlay
10-27-2008, 01:20 AM
Drab Vrs Drag?
Sometimes drag, sometimes drab.
Mostly drag.
I'm cool with both.

Love

Avril

Mydia
10-27-2008, 02:05 AM
I KNOW for a fact that I do my makeup and eyebrows better than all (except maybe 2 that are on par with me) biological females that I know, but that is because I have better hand-eye coordination than most and because I have been drawing for years.