PDA

View Full Version : first time in a looooooong time.

cd300
10-26-2008, 10:49 AM
hello to all. i joined a long while ago and had many issues with s/o, so i have not posted much often.. but today for an after b-day present she has told me to do what she dont want to know about and enjoy cause it could be the last time till my next b-day.. so i am all done up with all but shoes( i dont own any) loving how it feels to have my skirt woosh across my legs with hose on and feel my "breasts" against my chest.. i feel like i have wanted to for a long time.. i am even pleased with my makeup "thank u youtube". sorry to bore but i feel so good i had to tell someone... only wish i could take some pics but that would lead to and early death. lol thanks for listening...

Jessica

Ruth
10-26-2008, 01:00 PM
Interesting relationship. Sounds like you are not getting much of what you want.

Sherry-Stephanie
10-26-2008, 01:19 PM
Why is it OK once a year and not the rest????? That doesn't add up????

JMHO....

Tina B.
10-26-2008, 01:42 PM
Happy Birthday! Sorry you only get to come out and play once a year, hope you make the most of the day!
:bday2::Party2:
I guess you already got your Birthday wish!!!:fairy3:

Teri Jean
10-28-2008, 08:30 PM
Sounds kinda stifling but she must know how you feel Keep workin with her not against her and she may soften. Good luck girl and enjoy what you can. Keli (Hugs)