PDA

View Full Version : Having a nice weekend

Diana L
10-26-2008, 02:36 PM
About 4 times a year my wife takes a weekend and works for a lady that is a manufactures rep who sells merchandise to department stores. When she is in town all the reps set up in a convention center and the store buyers come and order clothes for the next season. When she does this I have all weekend to dress without her around. Yesterday I dressed and went out. I ran several errands for her then went shopping and out to lunch. In the afternoon the wind came up and I was having trouble controlling my wig so I came home and called my mother in law. I asked her if she would like to go to the market with me. I had to change to drab but when we got to the market my wife was surprised to see me, she thought I would dress til she got home. anyway when she got home she was really appreciative that I gave up dressing time for her mom. She will remember that for a long time. She hinted that she might bring Diana a surprise tonight. Today I am dressing again and hitting a few stores I missed yesterday and I am going to fix a nice dinner for her when she gets home.

Diana

Teri Jean
10-26-2008, 02:45 PM
That is being supportive on both sides, good girl and the suprise will be worth the sacrifice. I'm impressed. Hugs Keli

Tiffany8
10-26-2008, 02:51 PM
ah how sweet of you to do that. :)