PDA

View Full Version : Sister-in-law continued

Teri Jean
10-26-2008, 02:38 PM
Recently I posted that I outed myself to my sisters-in-law and it went well with the two, I have six on my wife's side and we have tried to keep close since my wife passed. Anyway today the two oldest were over for coffee and pie and I dressed for them and it was so much fun for the girls to sit and talk. Mary being the oldest and only a few years older than I was so impressed with my look she wanted to know how I was able to look so good and wanted to know who did my makeup. When I told the about the You Tube connection and tuderial she said show me how. So being a good girl I helped her with the foundation through the eye makeup. There is something wrong with that picture and I said it should be the other way around. Judy said just before they left and hour and half later that she wanted to know what I was wearing under the mini skirt and I replied, panties of course. We laughed and then she made the comment, is this going to be a habit? I told her it feels right and probably will, if that will be a problem then next visit I want her in a skirt/dress more often. What a day, I'm still realing from the moment. Any of you girls have such a experience and if so how did it go for you? I finished the afternoon shopping for another skirt and found something nice for halloween to finish my costume. Hugs and Kisses,:love: Keli

PaulaJeanette
10-26-2008, 03:22 PM
Keli,

What a great story! It sounds as though you had a very close relationship with your wife's sisters...how nice!

But Keli, sorry to hear of the loss of your wife. Do you believe, her death has brought you closer to them? I for one would love to hear any news about follow-on visits with them.

Good for you Keli!

Hugs,

Paula

Shari
10-27-2008, 05:33 AM
Keli, that is such exciting news.
After all you've been through, to find such comfort with your wife's sisters.
Isn't it a bit funny how easily women seem to accept us and are even willing to help? Gives you a warm and fuzzy feeling deep down inside, doesn't it?
I'm so very happy for you.
You go girl!!!!
Shari

Teri Jean
10-27-2008, 08:10 AM
Thanks girls, I have always had a great relationship with the girls and this past couple of weeks we have had such a time and they really think it is great that I do not have a problem with dressing. The next step is to tell my daughters before they hear it elsewhere. Thank you for your support and love. Keli