PDA

View Full Version : Girl Time

Miss Tessa
10-26-2008, 03:36 PM
I am posting this in CD because I think it might be more appropriate here because CD's are included in the type of ppl who enjoy Girl Time.

So that's why it's not in the TS forum...

Anyhow....

I really enjoy having sleepovers with my GG's,TS's,DQ's, and CD girls I am friends with.

We do things like dress up, share clothing to dress in, take glamour shots, and naughty pics even, and put on makeup, etc.

I like hanging out in the house all night together and staying in on nights we don't feel like going out.
It's more intimate that way and we socialize with eachother rather than meeting new people to talk to or whatever.

These days I really enjoy that because I am not on drugs anymore and don't really hang with people who use.
We just enjoy the intimacy of being together and enjoying eachothers company and having no "guys" around....Even though some chicks are CD or DQ.

The only bad thing is we get so engrossed with cosplay and talking about stuff we forget about taking care of cleaning the house and we neglect it for a day in a half or so!

I just like doing that because I never got to socialize as a female when I was a teenager.:hugs:

Nicole Erin
10-26-2008, 03:42 PM
I just like doing that because I never got to socialize as a female when I was a teenager.:hugs:

I remember growing up and hating when the girls had "girls only" clubs.
So now that you have your TG friends to hang with, enjoy every minute of it and heck with housework.

Jilmac
10-26-2008, 04:04 PM
I would love to spend some girl time with GG friends but so far it hasn't happened. Perhaps some day I'll be able to just hang with GG friends and just be one of the girls.:heehee: