PDA

View Full Version : Underdressed(I finally did it)

Amy Rose
10-27-2008, 04:10 AM
OMG i finally actually did it :O

I woke up this morning thinking I shouldn't.I put on some female panties(my favorite one) and the rest of my drab male clothing.Did the rest of the stuff in the morning.I went into work just like normal,did my everyday normal thing
but in saying that I felt very good and comfortable.I went through the day while talking to all the women at work saying in my head ''I wearing sexier panties then you are'' repeating the same phrase in my head on numerous occasions.I tried my best with the boss too and confidence was big for me here.

I have done similar things but never with people around or even my best friends.

Paulacder
10-27-2008, 04:33 AM
I have underdressed in drab for a long time. However I have kept kicking it up a notch as Emeril says. I went shopping yesterday wearing Panty Hose, Bra, Ladies Jeans, Ladies Sweater, Leather ladies Loafers, Ankle Bracelet, I" Hoop Earings, and a lite Daytime Make up. However no wig. I have dressed like this for some time and find that I almost go unnoticed. Ocasionally someone will notice my anklet. Try it, it's a blast..........

RachelDenise
10-27-2008, 04:36 AM
Amy Rose has entered the building! You have broken through the first barrier and found out how much fun it is to do the underdressing thing. I simply love it when I can do it. I think it brings out my femme side even more when I'm underdressed!:daydreaming:.

Amy Rose
10-27-2008, 04:56 AM
Lol true.
I had a bit of a problem sticking with boy mode there.
seemed like I was floating in and out.

bobbie anne
10-27-2008, 05:11 AM
Good for you. Now you are hooked. Panties every day from now on. Welcome to the underdressed club. I under dress every day, today is only 16 degrees F so bra panties and pantyhose this morning. Enjoy your new experience.

karynspanties
10-27-2008, 05:19 AM
I underdress 24/7. Today is a pair of beige panties and a beige full slip tucked into my pants. Just remember, when you bend or crouch down, your panties may show!! Unless your like me.....and could care less who sees.

Phyliss
10-27-2008, 05:22 AM

I woke up this morning thinking I shouldn't.I put on some female panties....I went into work just like normal,did my everyday normal thing
but in saying that I felt very good and comfortable.I went through the day while talking to all the women at work...and confidence was big for me here.

Wearing "proper" undies is a great boost to self confidence

Amy You have... found out how much fun it is to do the underdressing thing. I simply love it when I can do it. I think it brings out my femme side even more when I'm underdressed!:daydreaming:.

You better believe it does. Helps with "attitude" ... That little unseen reminder I'm wearing.

Whee, super, Amy Rose!

It reminds me of the day ...I wore black lacy bra & panties under my business suit. It's a great feeling, isn't it, "I've got a secret, nyah nyah nyah."

Enjoy.

Katie B

Just knowing about my "little" secret is sooooo much fun

today is only 16 degrees ...

I really didn't need to hear the temp on a Monday morning.

Ow Ow 16 degrees. BBBBBRRRRR

carolinewalker_2000
10-27-2008, 05:25 AM
Congratulations Amy, you have taken the first step on a very slippery path. You will find underdressing VERY addictive!

JanSmith
10-27-2008, 05:29 AM
I always wear panties. Many days I'll wear matching bras and a cami. Wearing nylons and garter belt is always the ultimate.
I find my feminine side, which is my true self, comes out and makes for a much more enjoyable day.
On a cool day,like today, pantyhose are a must.

Amy Rose, Most of the time you will be wearing more feminine panties then the girls around you.

kymmieLorain
10-27-2008, 10:09 AM
good for you, I have worn panties for many years, 24/7 loving the comfort they give me.

Kymmie

KARI AN
10-27-2008, 10:50 AM
Good for you Amy Rose I wore panties for the last few years then started wearing a bra now that was the best feeling.

Billie_P
10-27-2008, 11:04 AM
Amy Rose,

I wear panties far more than male underwear, including to work, along with occasionally stockings and garters. Feels good, doesn't it? That "I'm wearing sexier panties than you are" thought is there. Most likely, I was.

Tomara
10-27-2008, 12:14 PM
Hi Amy
The more you under dress the more you enjoy the feelings of what you are wearing and you will become much more confident with yourself .
I under dress a lot and there are many times I am so comfortable and content that I don`t even think about what I am wearing under my male clothing , it is a great feeling !
Tomara

JackieOrJack
10-27-2008, 12:43 PM
Hi all - new here - been CD'ing since i was 12 with my older sister's things but still very much in the closet. Now 46, married, wife has no idea. I once wore some very sexy red lace and nylon panties (my fave's of my wife's) to work about 2 yrs ago. Was the only time I did it - wife and kids were away for a few days visiting her mom. It was so great. I felt so sexy and horny all day. But I was scared as hell. I was "sure" everyone knew (even tho I knew there was no way they could know).

Tess
10-27-2008, 02:16 PM
I'm also new to this site. It has spurred me on to doing a bit of underdressing too...in panties for the 4th day in a row. I've done it before a few times in the past, even wearing them while doing a speech or two to large audiences. I agree, it tends to bring out the feminine side.

Christina2008
10-27-2008, 02:30 PM
Wow, your going to have a lot of fun now.

Keep up the good work, hose of some sorts should come next, you can really feel them all day which gives you a nice reminder of what you have on under your male work clothes.

Marjory
10-27-2008, 03:34 PM
Panties are a must!! I used to wear pantyhose and women's loafers. Couple of times I wore a camie. I used to have to wear a suit. No pantyhose in the summer but women's socks were a must.

StaceyJane
10-27-2008, 03:45 PM
I'm about to pick up my daughter from work. I have pantyhose under my pants. she does not know about Stacey. :)

PamelaTX
10-27-2008, 05:07 PM
I wear panties 24/7 and pantyhose when I have the time in the morning. I'd love to add a bra, but I can always see the straps on a GG, and I assume the reverse would be true. I don't really care that much about being outed, but it would be a distraction, and I want people to pay attention to what I'm saying, not what I'm wearing.

Victoriacr
10-27-2008, 05:35 PM
good for you

jane7
10-27-2008, 05:38 PM
Hi Amy, i allso remember my first time with a pantie on at work, it was very exiting and lovely. That was about 2 years ago and now i use panties 24/7 and i still get the same idea in my head that i have prettier panties than the ladies i talk to.
hugs from jane.:daydreaming:

lynda o
10-27-2008, 05:49 PM
Hi Amy,
Congrats, I am more underdressed than usual bra, slip, panties & thigh highs since it is getting cold no one can tell

tonya2
10-27-2008, 06:05 PM
Hi all, been under-dressing for a few years, but the one that comes to mine is
the company x-mas party two years ago at the Wynn in Vegas. Had to wear
a suit, but under was a garter belt with nylons, a very sexy lace panty, a
lace tight fitting camie, I felt GREAT the whole evening, I only wish I could have gotten away with wearing my heals, so much fun!! Couldn't wait to get
back to my room and get that suit off, but I took it off slowly just for more fun:heehee:

Tonya:battingeyelashes:

Maria2222
10-27-2008, 06:10 PM
I tried underdressing in the winter by wearing thigh highs. I thought they would help keep me warm (I work outside). Unfortunately they made me colder. That was the end of my underdressing.

Billie_P
10-27-2008, 06:18 PM
I tried underdressing in the winter by wearing thigh highs. I thought they would help keep me warm (I work outside). Unfortunately they made me colder. That was the end of my underdressing.

Fishnet stockings keep my legs much warmer in winter than just my pants.

gillian1968
10-27-2008, 06:47 PM

Good for you!

I agree with others here, underdressing is totally addictive.

Besides panties and sometimes stockings, lately I've been wearing a touch of mascara, a light amount of foundation, and a bra (I'm almost a 38A).

My most recent bras are push-ups too, and I get a little protrusion with them :devil:

Teri Jean
10-27-2008, 06:48 PM
I do this virtually everyday but today I whnt to work with bra panties nylons and "hidden buddies", basically an A cup breast forms, under my work clothes and no one noticed and if they did no comments. It's fun and really stimulating. Keep going Paula. Hugs Keli

Veronica 1
10-27-2008, 07:19 PM
I underdress daily and have started wearing garters and stockings under my tight fitting fem jeans. The clasps are visible but no one has noticed yet or if they have they are afraid to ask me about them. Other than that, I always have on my panties, bra and a cami.

Angie G
10-27-2008, 08:17 PM
If I'm not at work I'm in panties and some times a cami when in drab mode hun.:hugs:
Angie

Bigbad
10-27-2008, 08:18 PM
I often underdress. My favorite panty these days are of the Jeanious Hipster (http://img.thefind.com/images/UwC7ekD96zSGaQx20xkZEgsKEotScxgySkoKrPT1M3MT01OL9T JSi4ry83P1kvNz9TNLUnOL9XMTM1NS89Lyi3J1gUwDA0NdEwNz czPd9GK9rIJ0BgA*?m=1&g=2)varity, they feel great and you can barely even notice you have anything on at all.

I have also done thigh highs and pantyhose, everyone is right, it is a slippery slope, enjoy the ride!

~Sam~

Denise01
10-27-2008, 08:23 PM
In the winter, it is a blessing for bulky sweaters and Jackets, and that allows me to underdress full time, including bra, panties, small forms, and panty hose.

I do wear panties 24/7 full time with the exception of when i am going to the doctors.
I have been wearing panties now for well over 4 years, and have no intentions of reverting back

Denise

Crystal Galadriel
10-27-2008, 08:54 PM
The longest I've gone straight underdressed is about 4 days. I love the feel of my panties, and I usually wear a pad too, since I discovered that I usually leak a little more than I expected. I would have gone longer, but was going back home for the weekend to visit my SO, she doesn't know about my CDing yet and would have found out. I don't really have any sexy panties yet (just starting to get my own clothes), so the "My panties are sexier than yours" thought hasn't come up yet, but I'm sure it would if I had some decent ones. After a while, it's comfortable and relaxing enough that I don't even think about it, until I have to make a trip to the restroom. I'd definitely do more than just panties if I thought I could get away without getting noticed.

Andrea85
10-27-2008, 08:59 PM
That's awesome. I hope I can start soon, at least panties or a thong. I've started haveing little places come up, and a Dr sait it was probably due to my boxers rubbing my skin. Said something like my skin is too sensitive for the material or something. If I can get my fiance to be ok with it, I can do the same as you. :)

obsessedwithpantyhose
10-27-2008, 09:01 PM
i underdressed in grade school....been wearing pantyhose since i was 12....
in high school it was a challenge changing for gym class :eek::tongueout

CD Susan
10-28-2008, 01:44 AM
Way to go Amy Rose! Underdressing is a lot of fun and a great many of us do it. I have been doing it for around 40 years or so. I do not own any mens underwear.

cindyscute
10-28-2008, 06:41 AM
I started underdressing (nylon panties) daily over 20 years ago. They become part of your daily routine after a while. After such a long time with soft panties, men's undies seem scratchy and uncomfortable. Panties are much more comfortable. Welcome to the softer side.