PDA

View Full Version : got new job today

CharleneCD
05-31-2005, 07:37 PM
I got a new job today and was upfront about the fact that I was a crossdresser and would be coming to work looking fem. The bosses comment was that she didnt want me looking like a drag queen. I explained to her the difference between a crossdresser and the public idea of a drag queen, so that she would understand that all I wanted to do was fit in. Well fit in with the girls at least. :D Actualy I will start out slowly. The wig is out because of the type of work it becomes a safety issue for both me and the wig. i will be working as a nursing assistant in a nursing home. Also long dangly earings and other jewelry are out for the same reason. Never give a confused patient something to yank on :eek: . Short painted nails, yes she saw them on me today, female cut and print scrubs and light make-up are ok. As my hair starts to grow out I will probobly show up to work more and more fem. Then I will ask for Charlene to be put on my nametag. I think this will be great job in that it will realy allow for that feminine nurturing side to really come out. Best of all I got an increase in pay from my last job and they hired BunnyGG right along with me. She gets to be my supervisor. I realy am begining to think she has a bit of a dominatrix type thing =) :D going on.

Mia lynn
05-31-2005, 07:43 PM
Charlene

It's so very nice that they are willing to give you a chance dear. That's something we girls don't always get. Hope it works out for you sweetie.
Hugs
Mia

Di
05-31-2005, 07:46 PM
Fantastic news for the both of you,,,so glad you can just be yourself....let us know how it goes

Tristen Cox
05-31-2005, 07:46 PM
I realy am begining to think she has a bit of a dominatrix type thing going on.

I wonder what gave you that impression :D Good news, and good luck at it. :)

http://img68.echo.cx/img68/8863/eyes8ip.gif

Priscilla1018
05-31-2005, 07:55 PM
Hi Charlene,

That's great news,I would give my left unmentionable to be in that position,this is truley good news.

Tamara Croft
05-31-2005, 07:58 PM
Wow what great news... so who gets to wear the outfit in the bedroom huh =) =)

*hears the crack of the whip*

I realy am begining to think she has a bit of a dominatrix type thing going on.Oh if only you knew :lol:

Holly
05-31-2005, 08:04 PM
Charlene... how cool is that!?!? I know you'll do a great job and represent the rest of the CD community in a positive light. You and BunnyGG are two lucky ladies!

veronica
05-31-2005, 08:07 PM
:flirt: CONGRATULATIONS :clap:

and good luck :wave:

CharleneCD
06-01-2005, 12:52 AM
Thank you all for the well wishes. I hadnt looked at it as me being a positive example of CDers to the public, but if thats what I am I will make the most of it. At least there may be a few more people in the world who will realize we are not deviants or freaks. It just makes me realize more that what I am doing is right.

Katie Ashe
06-01-2005, 08:33 AM
Many off us wish we could dress freely at work too. I'm real :) for you.

Katie

susanmaid
06-01-2005, 09:56 AM
Well done. You deserve a medal ! Best wishes Susanmaid

Lindahexi
06-01-2005, 10:07 AM
Well good for you Charlene, I hope the job goes really well for you, obviously you have been accepted, what a great feeling that must be.

Love and best wishes,

Linda.

paulaN
06-01-2005, 02:55 PM
that is soooo cool. lead the way for the rest of us. good luck to the both of you and keep us posted. lucky girl, lucky girl.

MonaSmith
06-01-2005, 02:57 PM
Congratulations honey,

Well done for being who you are.

Mona xx.

Fallen Angel
06-02-2005, 01:01 AM
honey im proud of you keep us posted xxxx

RachelDenise
06-02-2005, 04:55 AM
Way to go! We all wish we had the courage to do what you did up front! And you still have the job!!! Way cool! :)

Clare
06-02-2005, 08:54 AM
Since its unlikely that my wife and son will come back to me now, i am about to quit my job and move interstate from the tropics to the snowy parts of the country (brrrrrr).

Perhaps i should follow your lead when looking for work Charlene? i'm not sure how aussie employers will take a cd'er - and i don't pass even with a big effort on the makeup.

Maybe i'll just settle for womens business clothing to start with.

you are such an inspiration to us all.

Christine

crispy
06-02-2005, 08:59 AM
don't think it would go down too well where I work :o

................... so envious, you lucky and bold girl.

G'luck babe. :cool: :thumbsup:

CharleneCD
06-02-2005, 12:25 PM
I do have advantages that genetic men are at a premium in the health care world because of our strength and healthcare workers are a bit more tollerant of so called alternative lifestyles. I think we have as many gays and lesbians as interior design. So it makes it easier. Also a bit of encouragement from Bunny didnt hurt a bit either.

Thank you all again for your support and well wishes. I will keep you alll posted.

AmyCarter
06-02-2005, 02:00 PM
Can I get a copy of your resume? How lucky of a girl you are with getting want you want and a raise to boot :) I'm sure most of the people here would take a pay cut to be able to work that way...

Renae
06-03-2005, 12:43 AM
how wonderful for you...new job & the 'coming out' so to speak...i used to live in tempe(warner/elliot) @ warner ranch until 11/97 and i moved to beaverton, oregon...i work for intel there and they transferred me up here...i mis going to 'shangri la' nudist ranch though...i love hiking up near cave creek and jaunts behind the superstitions...it sure has gotten crowded though...i am a gent who is 64, been dresing in ladies undies,skirts-dress for 15 years...can't pass for going out-toooo man looking....my s/o supports me fully and it is a perk & kink for her when she is feeling friskey...she will put out on my pillow a pair of hose and old fashioned g/b(the wide kind rom the 30's & 40's-like on MASH shows)...be well and enjoy every 'dressed' moment...renae/roger

Glamour
06-03-2005, 05:56 AM
CHARLENE!!!!!!!!!! thats awesome =)

Deidra Cowen
06-03-2005, 06:47 AM
Congratulations! That is awesome....good luck at the new job.

Strike
06-03-2005, 06:53 AM
Congratulations, funny enough I am hoping to get some work today.

racquel
06-04-2005, 12:44 AM
Wow,great for you.I hope the transition will be smooth and will not take long.I'll bet the first staff party will be fun.
Again congratulations,we are proud of you. :thumbsup: