PDA

View Full Version : Truck driving Crossdresser (ya you heard me)

Christina Horton
10-27-2008, 02:42 PM
hay girls yes I am a trucker , I own my own rig and trailer. I run long hual flat bed all over north America. I was on another thread and it was all about CDs in the military , and there were lots. So I thought to my self how many sisters do I have out there. I know there r lots but come one girls let's be heard.

How long have you been driving for.

Have you ever dressed while driving. Like sleep in a night gown (like I do) underdress.

When did you come out to your friends and famliy etc.

Thanks girls huggs and see you on the flip side.

Karren H
10-27-2008, 02:46 PM
I've chatted with a cople truck drivin CD's.. long haulers... and I worked summers for North American.. hauling bedbugs... lol

Tomara
10-27-2008, 03:06 PM
Hi Christina
I am not a truck driver , I am a CDing heavy truck mechanic and yes I have worked on them when I was under dressed , I do not own any womens work uniforms so that is my only choice. The only thing I worry about is a hot welding spark getting into my bra and ruining my breast forms. lol I am usually extra careful !
I hope you don`t mind my answering , I figured there is a connection being that you break them I fix them.
I would bet there a plenty of ORT drivers that cross dress.
:hugs: Tomara

Lori A
10-27-2008, 09:28 PM
Hey Christina,
Yes I drive truck in the U S, mostly East of I 35 for one of the largest U S companies (based out of Lowell, AR) and I am always either dressed or under dressed. Love the feeling of riding and guiding wearing a skirt and stockings with my Hi heels on with a bra and cami under my drab T-shirt. As the days get shorter and the nights longer the T-shirt may come off after dark.

Tina B.
10-27-2008, 09:35 PM
Drove local and around the state as a bed bug hauler for over 20 years, under dressed often. and when out of my area, with an overnighter, would go out and shop, and dress in my motel room.
Oh yeah, I was also in the military.

trannie T
10-27-2008, 09:42 PM
When I'm dressed in my car I pull my skirt up to give you truckers a little pleasure. Keep the shiny side up.

Schatten Lupus
10-27-2008, 11:33 PM
I've thought about trucking for a few different reasons. Getting out of debt being the number one reason. My love of travel and being on the road is another. And being able to afford a transition is my last reason.

Mariah
10-27-2008, 11:53 PM
I did Heavy haul pilot car for the last year or so, lot of drivers of the 18 wheels here from the last post.

Mariah

Avsblues19
10-28-2008, 12:35 AM
I am not a trucker but I enjoy listening to America's Truckin' Network on 700WLW.

bobbijo
10-28-2008, 05:42 AM
I drove OTR for 20 years underdressed all the time and completely dressed about 25% of the time. Now I drive local delivery, still underdressed but now wearing my girl jeans and uniform shirt.

Paulacder
10-28-2008, 05:58 AM
Like a lot of my sisters I have given many leg shots to many truckers. I remember a couple times trucks pulling over, this forum does not allow me to describe what happened.Teee...Teeee....

erickka
10-28-2008, 06:37 AM
I'll bet that there are a lot more OTR crossdressers than we all could imagine!

TommiTN
10-28-2008, 08:06 AM
Inquiring minds want to know: how do you girls who drive en femme handle such things as random roadside safety inspections by the DOT or the state weight watchers? One would think most of you change back to male mode or at least underdress before entering a watering hole for fuel, etc.

I'm considering taking up the profession myself as a second career.

Paula Roush
10-28-2008, 08:09 AM
Hello I drove big truck for 8 years and dressed in panties and Bra.

I was always fun doing it till I had a level 3 dot check. I scared the heck

out of me. I thought That was a little close. The dot guy keep looking

at my breast. Yep 46c and they are real. I drive a bus now and no more

Sleeping in a cold truck.

Love to my truck Gurls !!

:hugs: :tongueout

debbeelee1
10-28-2008, 09:41 AM
Hi Christina! I retired as an engineer after 30 years. My SO and I got our CDL 2-1/2 years ago. We got out training thru Werner driving a semi for about a year. Then we bought a straight truck with a 74" sleeper and do expediting. We do 48 states and Canada and love it. We consider ourselve "professional tourists" or "recreational truck drivers". Driving a semi is tough work, especially you flatbedders. Now we don't have to even drop and hook and don't handle the freight, just put a load bar or two on it. Truck is a 2004 Freightliner, M2106, 6 speed with a MB engine and 1/2 million miles on it. We're the one you see in the front of the Flying J's, parked with the campers! I can't say who we lease for, but the initials are FedEx!

Tracii G
10-28-2008, 10:49 AM
Drove a coal truck in Eastern Ky in the late 70's.A 1977 Pete 359 with big cam 400 Cummins/13 speed and a 34 foot East aluminum 3 axle dump trailer( with 3 footgooseneck).
Nothing like pullin out from a coal pit going down the mountian packing a rounded up load.
Legal weight limit back then was 73 thousand lbs but most time I would gross 110 thousand or better and hide from the DOT or run the back roads to Cincinnati.

susie evans
10-28-2008, 10:59 AM
all the truck drivers i no drive cat 789's hehehe

:hugs: susie

Karren H
10-28-2008, 11:07 AM
all the truck drivers i no drive cat 789's hehehe

:hugs: susie

Enfemme?? Lol. After coming back from the PRB.. Most of the 240 ton Komatsu drivers were female or damn passable CD's!! :)

Paulacder
10-28-2008, 12:58 PM
Remember the saying," If it Aint a Cat it's a Dog "....10-fer Come on....

KateSpade83
10-28-2008, 01:28 PM
I almost became a truck driver trying to join Schneider back in 2000, glad they didn't hire me as my Eng career got better!

janet p
10-29-2008, 05:24 AM
Drove cross country for years and now local everything from 2axle up to 6 underdressed and slept in nighty all the time. You would be amazed at how many other truckers stop at GLB2 for make overs here in Vegas. I also had my ears pierced two weeks ago and not much said about it at work.:love::love:

lil red
10-29-2008, 06:15 AM
Drive local (dump truck), yes I have done it in a skirt quite a few times, love wearing heels while driving, underdress alot, just started to have fingernails painted all of the time. I think it makes the day just a little easier being who you are when you drive all day and deal with the stuff truckers have to.:2c:

Lawren
10-29-2008, 07:08 AM
I drove big rigs OTR for about a year but didn't CD then. A bit hard to do when you are in a team driver situation. When I got a local job in Fla. things changed. I dressed/underdressed for some of my night runs. Always slept in a nightie when overnighting somewhere. I love driving while dressed.

susants
10-29-2008, 07:31 AM
I'm not a truck driver but when i dressed and out and about i do love to dive the interstate and show a little sometimes a lot of leg to the big rig drivers
Susan

AKKaren
10-29-2008, 10:42 AM
I've been a driver for 30 plus years all over North America and besides sleeping in comfy nighties, I didn't dress on the road. Now that I just run in Alaska, I have plenty of time at home to be "Me"....Its hard to even consider skirts at 30 below!!:D

Beth785
10-29-2008, 05:45 PM
Not a truck driver, but a locomotive engineer. Can't really dress while working. I mostly haul black diamonds coming out of Wyoming. Just had a train a few days ago that was 22000 tons. That's 44 million pounds!

marika_jaye
10-30-2008, 05:57 PM
I drive short-haul from northeast Wisconsin into the Chicago area 5 days a week. I used to bring a "quick change" bag along with me, but it's too much of a hassle changing back & forth 4-5 times a day. :(

andreah
11-01-2008, 07:20 AM
I use to drive a truck , love seeing those women with their skirt hiked up and staring at their legs. I don't drive anymore , but I do enjoy driving beside truckers and raising my skirt to show off my legs. I do get lots of honks from them.

Christina Horton
11-01-2008, 10:11 AM
Hay all you seat pretty covers.Thank you all for your great responses. I would love to dress while I was driveing :D like some of you did but crossing the Can Us line it's to hard , and I woud not dress and then undress many times a day. If I drove van not a flat bed ,and i did not have to touch the load then maybe. Just keep an eye out for me on the road :battingeyelashes: . If your in a truck stop and see a big man with red or pink or black nail poilsh with danging ear rings and no hair on his head its most likey me. so come up and say hi. and work in my code words.if you forgot its ( you look like a friend of mine her name is Christina , she could be your sister, I will say yes she is my Twin sister . that woud be so neat to meet someone like that. Oh I don't have to be at a truck stop I like to go to Wal-mart and ofcourse when I load and unload. I have a white Freightliner with a Garfield plate on the front bumper.

Christina Horton
11-05-2008, 02:57 AM
How many truckers out there have you met that read you. There might be some whom have read me ,but I have painted nails. Now I have long painted nails and I am not trimming them . I am goint to try to keep them long. Its going to be hard but I am going to try.wish me luck. oh they are pink now. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. :hugs::canada:

Bethany_Anne_Fae
11-05-2008, 04:59 AM
I'm not a driver, but i've had the horn honked when I drive by in my Opel Gt (top down lol) while enfemme. I have also riden in a big rig and there aint nothin like a ride in a truck :)

*hugs*

Keep havin fun out there!

Zara

Christina Horton
01-04-2009, 03:33 PM
I'm not a driver, but i've had the horn honked when I drive by in my Opel Gt (top down lol) while enfemme. I have also riden in a big rig and there aint nothin like a ride in a truck :)

*hugs*

Keep havin fun out there!

Zara

You should think about getting you CDL . If you like the big rigs you should try it. I am tired of driving. I would love to get a job at home where I could dress on the job. If you liked it , just a thought. HUGGS. Oh where did you go to and for how long. :canada:

Elaine Lynn
01-04-2009, 04:26 PM
Hi all. I have been driving locally for 30+ years now and have only drove in a dress and heels once at night. It was a great feeling but to risky with all the things you deal with on the road everyday. I underdress once in a while and wear perfume and light makeup everyday I can. I never met up with any sisters on the road but it would be pretty neat to travel the interstate and talk about dressing.

MissConstrued
01-04-2009, 05:29 PM
I use to drive a truck , love seeing those women with their skirt hiked up and staring at their legs.

Except as we now know, those weren't all women... :D

I drove a few straight trucks here and there, but it was mostly heavy equipment -- scrapers, dozers, etc. Don't do that anymore. It's too hard on the back.

Jilmac
01-04-2009, 05:43 PM
I am retired now and never was a truck driver by trade (my trade is carpenter), but I hold a class a CDL and have driven all types of rigs while working for my local power utility. I never had the opportunity to sleep in a rig while dressed but there have been occasions where I have been able to underdress while working/driving. My last driving job was a quad axle dump for an o/o and I wore panties almost every day on that job. I came out to friends about a year ago but I'm still leery about my family's reaction to Jill.

SaraD
01-04-2009, 05:51 PM
I have always wondered how many sisters were out there while I was dressed while driving. I am also in the military and would love to know what thread in your first post you are talking about?

Bethany38
01-04-2009, 10:29 PM
I have been a driver for 21 years now operated everything from otr trucks to dumps towreckers. Right now I drive a wrecker, but I'm getting ready to go back to otr driving. I have never dressed fully, but have underdressed. I am looking forward to dressing when I get back in the big trucks again. I am worried about getting hit by the dot on a random, or geeting pulled over in a chicken coop. How do you deal with these issues I'd love to know.

Thanks Bethany:daydreaming:

Jennifar
01-04-2009, 10:45 PM
I drive Non-Commercial Agricultural loads from my farm with a 85 F-150 4 speed. Bull Dog first. And Pull Tandem 24' dual axle Flat bed and a 12' half side single axle trailer. Its hard to go fully dressed in something that low to the ground even with a lift. But I manage.

Christina Horton
01-05-2009, 03:06 PM
I have always wondered how many sisters were out there while I was dressed while driving. I am also in the military and would love to know what thread in your first post you are talking about?

It was a thread I think was tilted Milittary sisters. Just do a search and use just Military and you should find it. Good luck HUN

I have been a driver for 21 years now operated everything from otr trucks to dumps towreckers. Right now I drive a wrecker, but I'm getting ready to go back to otr driving. I have never dressed fully, but have underdressed. I am looking forward to dressing when I get back in the big trucks again. I am worried about getting hit by the dot on a random, or geeting pulled over in a chicken coop. How do you deal with these issues I'd love to know.

Thanks Bethany:daydreaming:

I have never fully dressed out driving. I would loe to , But I pull Flat bed so my work won't let me. If I pulled a van I might cuz it is much easier to load and unload. I think it would be to much and a prob, with a 1 hour makeup app,and shave etc.Plus I must cross the Canada US line so . I don't think I would have a prob with customs , but I sure I would be looked at more closer then I am now. I also wear Lond and painted nails , right now there Purple. Very cuit. I wear them 24/7 as well and long dangly ear rings and painties 9of course. Be safe if you do dress fully on the road there are some drivers whom will hurt you if your not carefull hun. Be safe all HUGGS :hugs: :canada:

Maxi
01-05-2009, 04:14 PM
Does cross country for recreational use count? I have been driving trucks for 22 years. I have never tried driving while dressed, but maybe I should. After all my truck is a recreational use truck. Would cross dressing be concidered recreating?

flacindycd
01-05-2009, 04:32 PM
I drive a dump truck in metro NYcity and NJ area...used to drive OTR but got tired of never being home

NatieBe
01-05-2009, 04:37 PM
Driver here Ok, Tx, NM, Ks put the hammer down Gurl!!!!!:heehee:

JoAnne Wheeler
01-06-2009, 01:47 PM
From what I have read, a lot of over the road truck drivers dress
JoAnne Wheeler

Princess Chantal
01-06-2009, 02:02 PM
Well I'm not a big rig driver, however I do drive a 5 ton delivery truck once a week with the other 4 work days spent in the warehouse unloading trailers via the forklift.
I went on a trip once with a ts trucker and my SO.... here's a video of the trip http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=buw2oI8crsE

renee k
01-06-2009, 02:56 PM
I drive a bus, airbus that is. Does that count?

Huggs, Renee

Samantha Gunning
01-06-2009, 10:47 PM
Hi Christina,
I've been in the transportation industry longer than I can remember but sadly I've only had the chance to drive dressed once.... but I'm currently back in school for a commerical transport course and can't wait to hit the road as Samantha from time to time :daydreaming:

Angela Dressing
01-06-2009, 11:03 PM
I am also a truck driver. Our company has a uniform and dress code. not even the GG wear dresses or skirts. I have occasionally put underdressed but that would only consist of panties. not sure that wearing a bra would leave marks that SO would see when I got home at the end of the week.

Christina Horton
01-07-2009, 09:22 PM
Well I'm not a big rig driver, however I do drive a 5 ton delivery truck once a week with the other 4 work days spent in the warehouse unloading trailers via the forklift.
I went on a trip once with a ts trucker and my SO.... here's a video of the trip http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=buw2oI8crsE

Very cuite video I like you used Weaird Al's song. LOL . very funny . Does the owner of the truck dresses all the time While on the road? And if she does HOW? HUGGS :hugs: :canada:

Lisa Catherine
01-07-2009, 10:27 PM
I drove OTR for almost 4 years, and only underdressed a few times, I just kept thinking "What if I get in a wreck.....", and when I consider the lost opportunities to CD......:eek::doh::bonk:

Princess Chantal
01-07-2009, 11:29 PM
Very cuite video I like you used Weaird Al's song. LOL . very funny . Does the owner of the truck dresses all the time While on the road? And if she does HOW? HUGGS :hugs: :canada:

She wasn't the owner, just worked for the company..... not the company on the trailer btw lol
And yep she dresses all the time seeing that she is transitioning.

Karen Francis
01-08-2009, 04:09 PM
OTR for 33 years and counting. Owner operator leased to a power only operation, run 48 states. Underdress all the time, nothing too outward, mostly because of the possibility of interaction with the authorities, DOT scale etc..
Have talked to numerous drivers at TG events, meetings etc. One reason: There are more drivers than any other occupational category, so assuming a
2% CD rate, there are going to be a lot of CD truckdrivers.

Carroll
01-08-2009, 05:12 PM
I drive a bus, airbus that is. Does that count?

Huggs, Renee

well, I guess irt might count, LOL. Northwest or Jet Blue?

Wenda
01-08-2009, 07:02 PM
I hauled RVs, mostly from Indianna to Alberta, in 2002, but wasn't dressing then. Logged 250,000 km on my Dodge with a 5.9l Cummins, but didn't have any $ to show, so went teaching English in Mexico. Retired last year and bought another nice little outfit, drive 550 km (350 mi) daily, home every night. Cross the border every day, so don't do much dressing or under dressing, but I do know of some drivers that dress or partly dress. Breaks up the monotony and keeps you focussed. Driving long distances is purely mental, and it gets hard to keep your head in the game. w.

marykrissmithcd
01-08-2009, 07:14 PM
I drove for Schneider for 7 years, 48 lower states and Canada. Only underdressed a couple of times. Never all the way as I didn't want to get caught at the scales. That's when I was very shy about being dressed in public.

Vicki65
01-08-2009, 07:20 PM
Not a truck driver, but you should try rudder pedals in 6" stilettos!!!

No, not really, I'd never fly in high heels. They tear the escape chute!

(Yes, have driven 'dressed' - if you count skinny jeans and stiletto boots)

Christina Horton
01-19-2009, 09:08 PM
Hay chicks How many of you girls have (man-ly) jobs.I have painted long nails and only 4 men ( my nails were brite pink) have said anything. Note not one man said anything untill they were pink. 3 were compelments. 1 the guy said what the hell. Why do you have pink nails. I told him that my girl friend made me do it. So he got all the guy to look , he would say, gut come over here and see this. So I would show them and they would look stunded. But if I have not said this before I can't be emberased. SO you might say ( why did I not tell him that I just wanted to HAVE PAINTED nails. Well I have thought about it and I would say It's cuz It was the frist time I had a man say anything about it and was caught off gard. Now the nails are purple. That was at a steel shop I was picking up a load at in my home town. The next time a man asks why, I should be more prepared to tell the truth about it. well thats it. WHO ELSE HAVE MAN-LY JOBS. HUGGS :hugs: :canada:

MissConstrued
01-19-2009, 09:17 PM
WHO ELSE HAVE MAN-LY JOBS. HUGGS :hugs: :canada:

What...? Women don't drive trucks? :confused:

Christina Horton
01-19-2009, 10:03 PM
What...? Women don't drive trucks? :confused:

Not very many. I Just wanted to know how many of us girly girls Have he-man like jobs.lol

MissConstrued
01-19-2009, 10:10 PM
Ah, well... my job actually is manly... :D

(Oooh, could this be the start of a pissing contest?) :devil:

Christina Horton
01-19-2009, 10:14 PM
sure But I piss sitting down.lol.