PDA

View Full Version : What Are You Doing For Halloween?

trannie T
10-27-2008, 09:37 PM
International Crossdressers Day is this Friday, what are your plans. I'm getting dressed at home doing my makeup and driving to Reno. There are shows both Friday and Saturday nights so I plan to spend two days as Vanessa. I do not plan to take any male clothes with me, it is going to be a fun weekend.

If you're not going out, why? You're missing your best opportunity of the year.

Angie G
10-28-2008, 04:40 AM
I'm going out with the grandkids and I;l be a cowgirl. The 5 year old wanded PaPa to be a girl again how could I say no.:hugs:
Angie

khloey
10-28-2008, 08:00 AM
Going trick and treating with my nephews Dillion and Nicholas,my niece Carrie.They asked me to go with them dressed as my en femme side which I kindly said yes.My wife and I are going to a Halloween party on Saturday night,I am going as a sexy female cop and my wife Lindsey is going as a French Maid.

ChastityInFemme
10-28-2008, 08:03 AM
that sounds like a serious amount of fun this weekend!

Katy Dee
10-28-2008, 08:44 AM
I am not sure we can do anything! I live in Spain in a house in the mountain with no neighbours for miles, so not much chance of trick or treating for us. As for my partner "she " doesn't need to dress up as she is en-femme almost all of the time . However, I used to live in Canada when I was young so appreciate how you guys and gals feel about it. It was a great deal of fun and now I wonder how many CD's were out there then!
I don't think the Spanish celebrate it quite like America or GB.However we do have Pumpkins and costumes here for the children. Maybe a trip into our nearest village to check it out. Have fun whatever you are doing. Happy Halloween!!!!!!
Katy Dee:)

Katy Dee
10-28-2008, 09:07 AM
So sorry about your predicament. Surely that is even more reason to dress as you wish. I hope you have someone understanding that will help you do just that. Love to you
Katy Dee (GG)

Message for ChastityIn Femme

debbeelee1
10-28-2008, 09:19 AM
The SO and I will probably go to a party Friday night, with me en femme, but Saturday, we are having a party at the house. I'm going to be a sexy Witch, going to come out to a few close friends if they can't figure me out!
The Reno trip sounds cool TT! Have fun!

Angel.Marie76
10-28-2008, 09:59 AM
I'm going to a club tonight, and a party Friday dressed as 'Nefertiti/Cleopatra/Egyptian Goddess-y'. This will likely be the FIRST time any of my friends will ever see me dressed. Only 2 or three of them know I'm going femme. *is nervous*

MJ
10-28-2008, 10:02 AM
nothing at all I'll stay home watch the television

Jenny Beth
10-28-2008, 10:21 AM
I've been toying with the idea of wearing my maid's outfit to answer the door for trick or treaters. I wore it two years ago but if I were to do it again I'm sure I'd get the neighbours talking. On the other hand they are probably still talking....:heehee:

Charleen
10-28-2008, 10:36 AM
Working! But doing our ghost tours. If I want to, I can look at it like Felix as he's dragging up, and in a sense so will I as I will be portraying a guy in the building I'm going to work.

avril findlay
10-28-2008, 10:42 AM
Halloween = Avril = Avril dressed as a hooker!

Denise01
10-28-2008, 10:50 AM
I would love to be able to dress and go out on Halloween , but as usual, i have to stay home and watch the shop.

I will be having my Halloween dress up a bit late, if you may call it that, as I am going on Vacation in Nov, and will be Denise 24/7 the whole time I am away.

Will not take any guy clothes with me, so will have no alternative but to be femme, unless i buy guy clothes. Have not bought any for over 4 years so why start now.

It is interesting to see that you used to live in Canada Kathy Dee. it would be interesting to hear what part that you lived in. Is always nice to chat with another Canadian, girl, and if you wish you may pm me.

Have a good Halloween, and enjoy

Denise

:):):):)

Tina B.
10-28-2008, 12:28 PM
Staying home and handing out candy in drab, there just is no place to go in femme in this small burg, and it's a long way to someplace I would ever feel comfortable going out in femme.
Tina
But for those of you that do have some place to go, have fun!
And have a Happy Halloween!

MAJESTYK
10-28-2008, 12:46 PM
I plan on dressing up , to suit the weather of course cause it can be down right nasty up here on Halloweeen, and helping to hand out candy to all the little demons! I very seldom get to take off Halloween so I am going to enjoy it. I plan on hopefully making a trip to Wally-world when my lovely Missus gets home from a doctor's apointment(please honey, can we???) Dressed of course. Should be fun, all the bus drivers are used to seeing us together and me occasionally in 18th century clothes but not clothes like those!:eek:

Phyliss
10-28-2008, 04:03 PM
This past Sunday went to brunch with wife and daughter ( her 34th) birthday and brought along her husband and their 2 kids and livein grandson. Since the restaurant was doing a Halloween theme and the staff were all dressed, it would have been impolite of me to NOT get dressed. Daughter had no problem, son-in-law didn't say too much, (but then he hadly ever does ) The restaurant hostess "clocked" me right away by asking me how comfortable were my heels I was wearing. I told her they were quite comfy, ( wadda my gonna do? fib and say they're killin me) she then went on to say I did a good presentation and asked if I got dressed more than just at this time of year. Of course I said I did and loved it, to which she gave me a big smile of approval.
This Thursday the local town has a thing called "beggars night" when all the "trick or treating" happens. Going out with daughter and her kids and livein grandson ( of course I'll be dressed) Then Friday the local big mall has their Halloween parade for all the kids to get candy. You just KNOW I have to take the kids.
3 times in one week having the chance to "dress" in front of others and out in public, just gotta love it .

Brina Halloween
10-28-2008, 04:11 PM
I don't have a flat enough stomach for the costume I made...so, I am debating whether to dress for my party Friday. I might just do similar to last year or skip it. Thursday might be my day if I head to Chicago early. I haven't seen the museums in several years.

Brina

arani5879
10-28-2008, 04:14 PM
Definitely going partying I'm going as an angel and my girlfriend the devil. Oddly enough I'll be with friends that have never seen me dressed up except for pictures.

Teri Jean
10-28-2008, 04:24 PM
I will be dressed an renaissance wench and hand out candy for a couple of hours for the little kids and then go out to be with a gg friend and a couple who I know. No body has seen me dressed except my sister-in-laws and this morning the neighbors who all were very suprised. Should be fun, HAPPY HALLOWEEN! Hugs and Kisses Keli

MarcieM
10-28-2008, 04:27 PM
going to Halloween costume party at a club. here's my costume.

http://www.abfab.co.uk/Thumbnails/RB56101.jpg

Stephanie Stephens
10-28-2008, 05:20 PM
Cher

Sweetcheeks Marie
10-28-2008, 06:17 PM
going to Halloween costume party at a club. here's my costume.

http://www.abfab.co.uk/Thumbnails/RB56101.jpg
How I'd love a maid costume of my own. :daydreaming:

I'm from a country where we do Bonfire night (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guy_Fawkes_Night) rather than Halloween, but I'll put aside the 31st for some fun, albeit on private.

Terrihoney
10-28-2008, 07:27 PM
Last year, I bought the Black Night from Monty Python's Holy Grail and couldn't wear it. I was stuck in the hospital with a collapsed lung, released on the 31st. This year, I've GOT to dress if just a bit. Nice heels, show some leg, curves everywhere:) We don't have many visitors, so my neighbor will have plenty of time to eyeball me in the spare time!
It's our night out!

Terri

gisella.31
10-29-2008, 01:41 AM
being in LA for a few weeks I am trying to decide if going to the Hollywood parade...I worked out the outfit but still no make up, no transporatation and, most of all, plenty of fear (it would be the first time out).... and time is runnig short..:daydreaming::straightface::doh: what a struggle

Jess_cd32
10-29-2008, 04:30 AM
Can only wish I had your opportunity in that area your in, I'd do it to.
I may make it out,? only need heels now, found a GG coat today and fits good, not the faux fur I wanted but hey, times running out fast and it looks decent w/ my planned outfit. Well see..........

Deborah Jane
10-29-2008, 04:36 AM
We don,t really get Halloween over here as such, but i,ll go out dressed as a hooker anyway
Ya never know, i may make a few bucks :heehee:

Karen Francis
10-29-2008, 04:45 AM
Going to the famed TG getaway weekend known as Beauty and the Beach in Rehhoboth Delaware. Will be dressing up as a pirate wench on Friday night with lots of other girls and go adult trick or treating(bar hopping). Will give a full report when we return. Karen

Raychel
10-29-2008, 05:02 AM
My wife and I went to a Halloween last saturday, She went as an old man and I went as an old lady. It was a blast.

I am not exactly what we are going to do for Haloween on Friday. I guess I will have to wait and see what the old man wishes to do :devil:

cindybarnes
10-29-2008, 05:21 AM
I will be dressing up in Camo and heading to the mountains :)
No reason to stay home anyway .. most kids are too lazy or scared to come up my driveway ,,its long and steep, We end up eating a LOT of leftover candy !

avril findlay
10-29-2008, 05:41 AM
Oh I'll probably swan about dressed up as a woman!

Love

Avril

Stephanie Stephens
10-29-2008, 07:09 AM
My sister and I are going as sonny and cher - she will be sonny

xingdays
10-29-2008, 11:11 PM
I'm going to sit in front of the tv and watch the live 7 hours of Ghost Hunters...

emmicd
10-29-2008, 11:15 PM
I plan to take my son trick or treating unless my wife takes him before I get home from work. I also enjoy giving out the candy to all the cute kids in their cute costumes in the neighborhood.

emmi
xoxo

victoria
10-29-2008, 11:23 PM
I'm still debating whether i should go out or not. I want to go clubbing but my gg best friend has plans and can't make it out with me. Since I've never gone out in public except for very late at night, I can't decide if I should still go alone. I've told her I want to go out and she has said I should but it won't be the same without her. There's a local CD club that I can change at but I don't know any of the people there and would be nervous going out clubbing with them, even though it would be to a GBLT friendly club. There is a small chance I can go out with her on Saturday but I'm not sure if it would be the same dressed up in a halloween costume since it's not actually Halloween. Anyway sorry for the rambling. Don't mean to hijack this thread either. I'm just really confused about what to do. Thoughts? :sad:

Glenda
10-30-2008, 06:16 AM
I'm going out to my normal bars on Friday night. However, I am really thinking about playing golf during the day en femme. Any other CD's or admirers want to skip work on Friday to play 18?

Di
10-30-2008, 06:58 AM
Sher and are are going away and hitting a couple of halloween dances/partys.Can't wait:D been busy packing this morning:)

SherylynJade
10-30-2008, 07:11 AM
tonight I'm going out with my Fiancee to a thing called the Phantoms Feast. A dinner theater kind of thing done with vampires. Were both going as wenches. Tomorrow night, were going out trick or treating with some friends and their kids, and I'll probably either be a Jawa (from Star Wars) or a Sith Lord (also from Star Wars). Then Sat. night, I'm going to another party, and probably going to go as what I am going to be tonight. Or maybe as a lady Sith. Just don't know on that one yet. But regardless, sat night will be a night a few more people will get to learn about Salenna. :daydreaming:

Jennifer James
10-30-2008, 02:29 PM
I currently live with my sister and we are going to some club for halloween costume party and i dont know what I wanna go as. (actually I would love to go as a girl) but asked her if she recommended anything she said "the old lady from the psycho movie" or "Shaggy from Scooby Doo" french maid or something sexy would be nice just not sure how to present it to her.. She doesn't know i'm a crossdresser

gagirl1
10-30-2008, 02:38 PM
http://www.boybutante.org/calendar.html

big drag show up here tomorrow night. it even bar hops!

Nicole Erin
10-30-2008, 02:46 PM
Well, nothing really after work I don't think but going to work, I will be Erin.
I will probably puke in nervousness before going into the door but that is my plan.

Oh man the things i get into... :brolleyes:

saxfemail
10-30-2008, 10:27 PM
I hope do go out dressed and do something in the Atlantic City area or atleast within driving distance. I haven't decided what to do yet.

Jennifer James
10-31-2008, 12:10 AM
I would love to go as a girl

Daphne Renee
10-31-2008, 12:33 AM
I am planning on going to a bar called trumans. They are having a costume contest but there will be a ton of people there.