PDA

View Full Version : Transition???

DanaNewGirl
10-27-2008, 09:51 PM
No, not the kind of transition you're thinking about.

Just some thoughts about where I've been and where I'm going. Just a few months ago crossdressing for me was underdressing, and hoping for the humiliation of being caught. I would regularly wear a slip or bra with a shirt that might reveal what I was wearing underneath, or unbutton my shirt enough so that I might "accidentally" reveal my undergarments. Now, in a very short time, I've gone shopping in drab, asking to try things on, to going out en femme, wearing the things I bought in drab. In a very short time, I bought some breast forms, a very nice wig, and went to Merle Norman to learn how to be made up. Underdressing used to be a very big thing, but all of a sudden, if I can't go out completely made up, boobs, wig and the whole nine yards, it seems very unsatisfying. I have no desire to be a woman, I like being a man, but it seems yesterday, I was seeking humiliation by being caught underdressed, and now I'm fearing the humiliation of being "outed" while I'm out. Mind you, I'm still very cautious and reticent about where I go. I Have been to the mall, something unthinkable two weeks ago and I want to go out more, but I'm not ready yet because of the fear of humiliation. Have many of you gone through this kind of transition? Its been kind of a whirlwind experience. Too much, too fast possibly, but I want to enjoy it while I can.

DanaNewGirl

Angie G
10-28-2008, 04:35 AM
Not the being caught part hun.:hugs:
Angie

Sandra Dunn
10-28-2008, 12:15 PM
You're awakening your body to senes that have been debrived for a long time. Thus everything is very exciting and new.HUGS Sandra

Teri Jean
10-28-2008, 12:41 PM
Yes but through time you may like to expore more and get more comfortable with dressing and going out. For me it is about small steps in the journey. Good luck. Hugs Keli

Jennifer Cox
10-28-2008, 01:25 PM
... Its been kind of a whirlwind experience. Too much, too fast possibly, but I want to enjoy it while I can.

DanaNewGirl

I know that feeling too. Add in wanting pierced ears, laser hair removal, boobs etc. However, my personal situation doesn't allow me much scope to pursue these things. Add in that I'd probably never get anywhere near to 'passing' anyway, so that might be for the best. Still can't help imagining though ...

:hugs: Jenny.

pamela_a
10-28-2008, 03:33 PM
Dana, just go for it and enjoy the journey.

Katie, it's funny you mentioned this
The worst you're likely to suffer is looking back at today's photos in a year's time (I guess you take photos? Of course you do!) and asking yourself "what on earth did I think I was doing, wearing those sandals with that skirt?"I recently happened to be thinking about what I was wearing the first time I ventured out to a mall and was struck with a similar though of "what was I thinking, wearing that top and skirt together." But you are so right, it's a learning curve. I just wish I could learn faster. :)

-Paula-