PDA

View Full Version : Heels

kdalt2000
10-27-2008, 11:06 PM
So tonight the girlfriend asked me to help her pick out shoes and boots. Every pair I seemed to suggest had 3.5 inch or higher heel, which she said was too high. After about the 3rd or 4th pair, she said I would like to see you walk around in those. So badly I wanted to turn to her and tell her my secret. It would be nice to be able to finally get this off my chest and be able to actually own a pair of heels. Maybe even the 2 of us getting matching shoes.

nikkiheels3
10-27-2008, 11:38 PM
the 1st time i put my 5" heels on for my gf, she made me jump and walk around...then i think she was jealous that i could do it better than her:)

Crystal Galadriel
10-27-2008, 11:39 PM
I've had similar situations happen with my SO a few times, but never with shoes. She's not especially feminine herself, certainly more so than she is masculine, but she doesn't own much feminine clothing. As a result, the only situation I've been in like that has been during random excursions into lingerie shops in the mall and when shopping for Halloween costumes. We've only actually been lingerie shopping once, for the second half of a birthday present for her, and she was worried about the cost to me the whole time. I can't tell you how many times I've wanted to pick up a sexy little costume for myself.

CD Susan
10-28-2008, 12:31 AM
After about the 3rd or 4th pair, she said I would like to see you walk around in those.

I would have jumped at the chance to show her how I could have walked in those heels right there in the store. I would not have passed up this opportunity.

Rachel Welsley
10-28-2008, 03:36 AM
this is what would've happened had it been me:

her: I would like to see you walk around in those
me: betcha I can! :D
her: lets see it then
me: (walking in them with no issues) see it can be done & if I can walk in them so can you. do they have higher heels? let's try those! oh and I'm getting these by the way you can't have them their MINE! :D:D:D
her: are you serious?
me: why not? they're just shoes.

this is also a way to let her know that you do this

Angie G
10-28-2008, 04:13 AM
I would have had them on in a heartbeat.:hugs:
Angie

suzypier
10-28-2008, 08:05 AM
I would have jumped at the chance to show her how I could have walked in those heels right there in the store. I would not have passed up this opportunity.

I agree with you, using this opportunity without revealing that I am a woman inside. :)

Terrihoney
10-28-2008, 08:15 AM
I also would have them on right away! Not to give up any secrets, but to brag on my many unknowm abilities.
3.5" is my fav. A pair of 4" has tight toes but I love them too. 5" I have not mastered, yet. How does one do that?
I have one pair a short 2.5" and look nice but boooring.

Terri

monique01
10-28-2008, 10:44 AM
My wife compliments me by saying I walk in heels better then she does. She also is a bit jealous that I do walk in them but on the fun side. I might add that I'm normally a bit more feminine that she in dressing. She dresses in pants most of the time.

Sandra Dunn
10-28-2008, 12:09 PM
Tell Her and then go buy your own shoes. She deserves the right to know about your female side. You deserve the right to have your own clothes and to be true to yourself. I told my spouse about me when we first started dating and we got maried; twice. Once the usual way the 2nd time I was the bride.

HUGS Sandra

LACD
10-28-2008, 12:21 PM
Don't let the opprotuniy pass by. Dear Wife will never challenge me like that cause she knows I'll take her up on it. Kinda in the same boat as Monique in that I wear heels more than Dear Wife. We do have a couple pair of shoes that match though.

Michl41
10-28-2008, 01:03 PM
Time to go shoe shopping again, and throw out the walking in heels challenge!:devil:

Samantha43
10-28-2008, 01:29 PM
I'm with most of the other girls here. I wouldn't pass that opportunity up! I'd be in them in a heatbeat. Of course my wife wouldn't challenge me. She has known about my crossdressing since before we were married. She isn't much for wearing high heels. She wears them occasionally just to shut me up, but complains the whole time. She has asked me how I can stand wearing them all day and I say "practice makes perfect!" I just wish I could get her to practice more!