PDA

View Full Version : Some Shopping Fun

Rachel M
10-28-2008, 01:32 AM
So, Today I was suppose to have a package delivered that I needed to sign for it. I remembered some post where others were dressed and the door bell rang... Joe delivery driver. I figure what the heck, get dressed up enfemme for the delivery person. I was hesitant because the "brown" company driver is family friend and wasn't sure if I'd chicken out. Well, today isnt the delivery tomorrow is supposed to be and its the "Yellow"company. So, Rachel may try again.

Well, all dressed up I decided to venture out to this new outdoor mall that is being built. Most of the stores are now open. First place and central focal point is DSW shoes-wow! I browse and try shoes on but buy nothing. Jump into the car to drive to the other side of the center.(4" stillettos werent gonna cut it on the stamped concrete sidewalks)

Victorias Secret- right when I walked in the SA complemented me on my top."That's a very pretty top" I smiled and said thank you in my best femme voice. First time really going to VS enfemme. Sensory overload I had to get out and come back later.

Now for the true test in passing. There is a MAC store there. So off I went. There were only two associates working at the time. The male associate was doing a makeover on a lady and stopped to give a "HEy Girl!" to me. The female associate came over to check on me and right away complimented me on my makeup. This really put me at ease and I felt really comfortable chatting about products with her. I made no purchases at the time but I think in time I will become a MAC girl.

It was a wonderful experience doing a day trip to an outdoor mall. Being around so many people as well as the many construction workers with any snide remarks. I believe I was read by this girl with her boyfriend. As we were walking towards each other she removed her sunglasses to get a better look at me. Just as we passed she began to tug on her boyfriends arm to share her discovery. Oh well. Thats my adventure for today, maybe another chance tomorrow.
Rachel

Rachel Welsley
10-28-2008, 02:22 AM
with great stories like this, I will one day have the courage to adventure out by myself en femme. as it sits right now, the GG's I ride with swing by my house to get me because there's safety in numbers & they don't want me getting beaten up by some wino that thinks " ooh pretty girl on bicycle, me want" their words not mine. but I have no problem with it as before we start riding we all hit the bike shop two doors down from me to check out the latest goodies that have come in. :D

janet73
10-29-2008, 08:29 PM
What a great experience! I give you tons of credit for your bravery!!!

Rachel M
10-30-2008, 01:48 AM
Okay, I take day two off to wait for the delivery. I track the package and found out it was with the courier. After some perusing makeup ideas, off to the vanity to try out a look. So makeup, wig, and outfit on its time to wait, wait and wait. Seemed like hours and hours... oops it was. I was ready at by 10 am and the doorbell didnt ring until 3:00pm. I think the guy was expecting my guy self to answer. Surprise! I really felt confident in my look at that moment. You all know what im talking about when in our male personna and you have to talk to a really really pretty girl, and that nervousness sets in? His body language and slight fumbling of words said it all. He would not make anymore eye contact after our first initial sight. The bad part was the wait. The good part was the fact I got to dress again all day and I got another boost to my confidence and my look.
Rachel