PDA

View Full Version : Who else only 'underdresses' when out

Patti Remick
10-28-2008, 08:53 AM
Hi all,
Im not out yet but I 'underdress' almost all the time - panties, pantyhose, bra, cami, etc - but all under a DRAB exterior. Sometimes I will wear a leotard over my panties and pantyhose/tights and will not wear a DRAB top over it so that the leotard is the top but I really only do this when I can wear a jacket/coat so that the leotard top is not that apparent. Sometimes I will also do this with a womens turtleneck or button down blouse but again only under a coat and generally only non-obvious type blouses (ie no shouting 'Im feminine' pink or lace blouses). Ive also tried some womens pants/jeans that are generally not obvious but other than that everythiung is under DRAB when I am out. Im sad I can only go so far - Id love to go/show further - but right now that is where Im at.

Who else is pretty much like this? Id love to discuss this more.
Thanks

Luv and hugs,
Patti Remick

pantyhose46202
10-28-2008, 09:01 AM
Now that we are in colder times, I shave my legs and wear pantyhose/tights under my drab clothes several times per week. I am hoping to get the chance to shave this week for the first time since March.

Jamie

Josey
10-28-2008, 09:21 AM
I do all the time. The only exception would be wearing womens slacks or blouse under a sweater. And like yourself would like to do more but circunstances are such I'm unable to move forward.

debbeelee1
10-28-2008, 09:23 AM
Since I'm a truck driver, I spend a lot of time in truck stops. I do wear girly stuff under my manly stuff. I've been loosing weight and a few times I've jumped out of the truck, my shorts came down a little, exposing fem pink or pastel panties. I've gotten a few strange looks a couple of times!

Cary
10-28-2008, 10:03 AM
This tread is very timely. I was watching HSN yesterday. The Spanx lady was hocking her wears. She was showing some new sliming textured tights. They are nice but expensive. It made me want to try the textured tights I bought on sale in march. I'm glad I did. It is very cold out today and my tire decided to blow on the way to work. Once again my butt was saved by my tights.:)

2b.Lauren
10-28-2008, 10:04 AM
I do everyday. I normally wear panties or a cami under my drab mens clothing daily. As far as hosiery I normally wear womens socks or trouser socks daily. I wear either tights or hose during the week, and shave my legs and under my arms regularly. I just do what I can when I can. I work in a school so I have to be very careful with what I wear because students are extremely observant. This is the level I am able to be at right now and I enjoy what I have.

Lauren

kaitlin
10-28-2008, 10:08 AM
Hey Girls, I under dress all the time. I dont even own mens underware anymore, all panties! Even my socks are from the womens dept. My legs are shaved year round, toenails painted 24/7 (always match the wifes) When it's cold enough I enjoy wearing my thigh highs and pantyhose. If I'm wearing a jacket, most of the time I'm wearing a bra with small forms. I do wish I could wear fem outer clothes too but here in redneckville that's just not a good idea. Maybe one day, but for now I am content with what I can do! Enjoy what you can while still being safe!!! Kaitlin

Tomara
10-28-2008, 10:08 AM
Yes I do under dress too , for work under my work uniform and casually under my male clothes. I am not at all passable and by under dressing I can take care of my male responsibilities and still enjoy my femininity.
I think it all comes down to what ever you as an individual are comfortable and happy with !
So enjoy yourself!
:hugs:Tomara

sexythang55
10-28-2008, 10:09 AM
Hi all,
Im not out yet but I 'underdress' almost all the time - panties, pantyhose, bra, cami, etc - but all under a DRAB exterior. Sometimes I will wear a leotard over my panties and pantyhose/tights and will not wear a DRAB top over it so that the leotard is the top but I really only do this when I can wear a jacket/coat so that the leotard top is not that apparent. Sometimes I will also do this with a womens turtleneck or button down blouse but again only under a coat and generally only non-obvious type blouses (ie no shouting 'Im feminine' pink or lace blouses). Ive also tried some womens pants/jeans that are generally not obvious but other than that everythiung is under DRAB when I am out. Im sad I can only go so far - Id love to go/show further - but right now that is where Im at.

Thanks

Luv and hugs,
Patti Remick

hi patti, simone here, and im also weasring panties and pantyhose under my drab clothes to the office. it is very fulfilling to wear them, but wish i could wear skirts and heels to the office as well. huggs, simone:hugs:

Yes I do under dress too , for work under my work uniform and casually under my male clothes. I am not at all passable and by under dressing I can take care of my male responsibilities and still enjoy my femininity.
I think it all comes down to what ever you as an individual are comfortable and happy with !
So enjoy yourself!
:hugs:Tomara

yes tomara im simone amd am with you on the under drab go femme!!!!!!!:hugs:

sexythang55
10-28-2008, 10:14 AM
Hey Girls, I under dress all the time. I dont even own mens underware anymore, all panties! Even my socks are from the womens dept. My legs are shaved year round, toenails painted 24/7 (always match the wifes) When it's cold enough I enjoy wearing my thigh highs and pantyhose. If I'm wearing a jacket, most of the time I'm wearing a bra with small forms. I do wish I could wear fem outer clothes too but here in redneckville that's just not a good idea. Maybe one day, but for now I am content with what I can do! Enjoy what you can while still being safe!!! Kaitlin

Hi katlin yes i wear femme clothes to the office under drab, i also shave my legs, am married also. hang in there, im with you girl. simone:hugs:

Margot
10-28-2008, 10:16 AM
I'm with you. I wear all female clothing including fem sweaters and tops but I do wear my male jacket. My forms are small so I don't show too much. Although last weekend I did forget to zip up my jacket but I was wearing a turtle neck and my boobs were not that obvious. All my slacks are female slacks and I have a pair of short leather fur lined winter boots I wear when the weather is bad. I do wear eye makeup and liptstick when I'm out now but the shades are very light. I just like the preparation prior to going out. Oh yes I also use perfume. I like to keep everyone guessing.:heehee:
:love:
Margot

Paulacder
10-28-2008, 10:47 AM
Along with your panty hose and ladies jeans try a pair of ladies leather loffers that are cut low on the side with a buckle, and top it off with a anklet. I dress like this all the time. This gets little notice unless I'm setting in Micky D's have a cup of coffee, forgeting my jeans cuff has risin and exposed my anklet. Young girls are the ones who really notice.........

Charleen
10-28-2008, 10:49 AM
yep

Denise01
10-28-2008, 11:06 AM
Except when i am Fully Denise, I am underdressed full time.

In the summer working where i do it is difficult to wear a bra, but now that the cooler weather is here, I wear a bra and my small forms as well 24/7.

When out depending on where i am going and what i am doing, I will often wear a nice femme gender neutual sweater, and femme slacks.

As for shaving legs, arms, etc, I have now been totally shaved for 3 or 4 years and love it.

Denise

Cary
10-28-2008, 12:10 PM
Eventhough I underdress al the time, I have this fear that I might have an accident and be rush to the hospital to be undressed and exposed to all.

dianeleah
10-28-2008, 12:21 PM
I underdress all the time. That's the fun part, and I feel sooooo girly! I love to wear turtlenecks, and women's long sleeve t-shirts when it's cold. Don't even need a jacket or sweater, but it's fun to add an almost femme sweater!

I'm also with Paulacder. I love to wear woman's jeans, low cut woman's loafer with cute little anklets that match my turtleneck or long sleeve
t-shirt. I don't even worry when I cross my legs in public! In fact, the fun thing to do is cross your legs, show off your cute little anklets, and let the loafer drop off your heel and dangle it around! Never had a bad comment, but always get looks from GG, and believe it or not some nice smiles from men!

So I say, don't just under dress and feel girly, have fun too! :battingeyelashes:

Teri Jean
10-28-2008, 12:33 PM
I under dress for work all the time but the seasons dictate how much. I presently in panties, bra, nylons, and forms(small). With all the hipe I think is natural for one to feel good about themselves. Hugs :-) Keli

Tomara
10-28-2008, 01:00 PM
Eventhough I underdress al the time, I have this fear that I might have an accident and be rush to the hospital to be undressed and exposed to all.
I used to think about the same things , but then I said to myself why not just enjoy who I am and if that accident happens I think I will have more to worry about than what kind of underwear I am wearing!
Try not to dwell on the what if and be yourself!
:)Tomara

loveslingerie in oc
10-28-2008, 01:56 PM
Hi all,

Thanks

Luv and hugs,
Patti Remick

Patti ... You sound exactly like me ... we dress very much alike and like you I wish I could show my pretty lingerie more often. I love girls jeans with heels and a nice blouse and very girlie ankle bracelet. Frances

Christina2008
10-28-2008, 02:40 PM
I really only underdress in public. Full outfit is in private only.

Its great having tights or stockings on under my trousers, keeps me warm now that its getting colder outside.

Sam44
10-28-2008, 03:39 PM
I've been underdressing with panties and bras for years. I now wear women's shorts or pants almost exclusively and women's blouses most of the time. And come to think of it women's sandals most of the time.

Whether I'm wearing a men's shirt or not I most of the time am wearing breast enhancers. Ironically I've noticed that I get more double takes when wearing men's shirts than when I'm wearing a skirt: perhaps to the subconscious large breasts on a man is more jarring than a beard on a "woman" :)

Angel.Marie76
10-30-2008, 11:37 AM
The pink fog got me..

My horoscope today read: 'This is a good day to try something new that feels risky and slightly forbidden.' !!!!!!

All this reading on clothing and perusing the web, oooh, I lost it, ran home, blew through everything that I bought yesterday at the store, and found a cute, thin, brown stretch fabric top that is now my undershirt.. and I ditched the socks for a pair of black semi-nude stockings. My pants are barely long enough to cover my ankles, so they shouldn't show.. though obviously I don't care, otherwise I woudn't have underdressed. :battingeyelashes:

Needless to say, if I can, I do underdress any time possible. If I had a thin enough bra, id' be wearing it now as well. :)

Cary
10-30-2008, 11:42 AM
I used to think about the same things , but then I said to myself why not just enjoy who I am and if that accident happens I think I will have more to worry about than what kind of underwear I am wearing!
Try not to dwell on the what if and be yourself!
:)Tomara

Thank you Tomara. I'll take your advice.

Cary
10-30-2008, 11:44 AM
I really only underdress in public. Full outfit is in private only.

Its great having tights or stockings on under my trousers, keeps me warm now that its getting colder outside.

I do the same thing.

StaceyJane
10-30-2008, 11:53 AM
I'm thinking about underdressing at work on Halloween. It would be fun, exciting, scary and wonderful all at once.

Stacey :)

Paulacder
10-30-2008, 11:57 AM
Went shopping yesterday totally underdressed with jewelry and a daytime makeup. Kohls first, got a compliment from the lady at the register on my makeup so I must be doing something right. Then to the Mall to stop by the Payless Shoe Store, didn't see anything I liked or anything I didn't already have. Then to Micky D's for coffee. It was 10:30 by now and the breakfast crowd had thinned out. Two elderly ladies noticed my loffers, stockings, and anklet, they were whispering back and forth and would take a occasional glance down under my table. I tugged upward on my jeans leg so they could get a good view, they just smiled and I returned with a slight wink. A cruise through the local antique mall was the next stop. I received a very suggestive smile from a a shopper, I smilled back.A stop at a gas station for a fill up although I didn't need gas I just wanted to get out and see if there was any negitave reaction from the young fellow working, there wasn't any he just smilled. Then it was home, another day in the life of a C.D. er......

Rita C.
10-30-2008, 12:00 PM
I, like alot of the other girls wear pantys and hose all the time. About 90% of the time I wear a bra, I wear a bra under my T shirt just to see how many people can see it. But since I have devloped to the size I am I dont wear my enhancers in my male clothes.(no need to)

Sarasometimes
10-30-2008, 12:03 PM
I often underdress to varying degrees from just a soft cup bra or panties to the whole nine yards. I once wore a bra for a men's haircut at a salon I had been to many times. They had a new girl doing shampoos who who did a brief shoulder massage first. I know she felt the straps, but she said nothing to me just a big smile as she leaned me back for the shampoo. When she was done and I had sat up, she gave a little squeeze to my shulders as I got up to get my cut. I went back there for several more cuts, still underdressed and never heard a word. I used to weat women's andro looking sandals and got many complements on those. It adds something to the mundane when you underdress.

Cary
10-30-2008, 12:16 PM
Went shopping yesterday totally underdressed with jewelry and a daytime makeup. Kohls first, got a compliment from the lady at the register on my makeup so I must be doing something right. Then to the Mall to stop by the Payless Shoe Store, didn't see anything I liked or anything I didn't already have. Then to Micky D's for coffee. It was 10:30 by now and the breakfast crowd had thinned out. Two elderly ladies noticed my loffers, stockings, and anklet, they were whispering back and forth and would take a occasional glance down under my table. I tugged upward on my jeans leg so they could get a good view, they just smiled and I returned with a slight wink. A cruise through the local antique mall was the next stop. I received a very suggestive smile from a a shopper, I smilled back.A stop at a gas station for a fill up although I didn't need gas I just wanted to get out and see if there was any negitave reaction from the young fellow working, there wasn't any he just smilled. Then it was home, another day in the life of a C.D. er......

If your wearing enough makeup and things so people can see, is that still considered underdressing?

carolinoakland
10-30-2008, 12:27 PM
I am fortunate that the attire for women is almost identical for men. So as part of my transition I've been wearing womens jeans and shoes, underdressing completely as female, I haven't tried wearing a womans suit yet, but I will wear womens slacks with a male suit jacket. I have been also wearing light make up for the last month. And while no one has mentioned wearing the " wrong " clothes I keep getting more compliments on my new look, I also ditched the wigs when I'm presenting female, and so my boi hair is also pretty long now. It's the people who haven't seen me in a long time that notice the changes the most. but they get used to it. Carol

KandisTX
10-30-2008, 01:15 PM
I underdress (panties and pantyhose) every day.. nobody knows except those few that I have taken into confidence and told. They all know when I'm wearing my leather vest on Friday that I am also wearing something on the top half (usually just a bra, but sometimes I go for the whole body briefer thing as well).

Kandis:love::rose2:

Sam44
10-30-2008, 01:15 PM
I often underdress to varying degrees from just a soft cup bra or panties to the whole nine yards. I once wore a bra for a men's haircut at a salon I had been to many times. They had a new girl doing shampoos who who did a brief shoulder massage first. I know she felt the straps, but she said nothing to me just a big smile as she leaned me back for the shampoo. When she was done and I had sat up, she gave a little squeeze to my shulders as I got up to get my cut. I went back there for several more cuts, still underdressed and never heard a word. I used to weat women's andro looking sandals and got many complements on those. It adds something to the mundane when you underdress.

Yep underdressing is great.

I'd swear that there are more accidental bumps from female stylists when I get a haircut with a bra and breast enhancers. :)

Even when I run into people I know unexpectedly and get a spontaneous hug where they can't help but notice the bra straps I just get a knowing or accepting smile back. I think the only time I got a double take was when it was my father :)

Paulacder
10-30-2008, 04:40 PM
Hey lustingforhercloths, good question. Aha...a Cincy. Gal, we are close. Coffee anytime.....

StaceyJane
10-31-2008, 09:06 AM
I've decided that for Halloween I will underdress tonight at work and wear pantyhose under my pants. :)
Don't let me chicken out!!!!!!

jazmine
11-01-2008, 12:09 AM
I underdress all the time. Panties, pantyhose, or a garter belt and stockings. Wear a bra or a cami all the time in the winter when I have layers on. Also have my entire body shaved, along with painted toe nails, a toe ring and an anklet bracelet.

SusanMarie
11-01-2008, 01:05 PM
'Underdress' always...wear whatever I am in the mood to wear. I don't actually own any 'guy' underwear anymore.

chrissietoo
11-01-2008, 04:38 PM
I'm thinking about underdressing at work on Halloween. It would be fun, exciting, scary and wonderful all at once.

Stacey :)

I often underdress at work. This Halloween I wore a long-sleeved tee, jeans, and a padded-A cup bra...just a little bit, with very obvious and campy with lipstick and rouge. It went down well!

chrissie

lauraabdl
11-01-2008, 05:46 PM
My drawers are full of panties, cami's, slips, nylons & pantiehose, I wear panties 24/7. As for the rest as often as I can, SO dont approve but cant tell under alot of my drab cloths. So as winter approaches so does the quanty of femme under dressing increase. As far as worrying about an accident and the hospital, I did that and was outed but nobody really cared, the nurses have seen it all and it dont bother them.
Laura

Jennifer Brooks
11-01-2008, 06:03 PM
Me. Right here. I do.

Paulacder
11-01-2008, 06:23 PM
Picked up a couple things today to wear out underdressed in drab. Plans are for Sunday evening. Thought I would try a white zip up Hoodie. I will pull the zipper down just enough to expose my man made cleavage. I got this idea from a gal I seen at the mall, she was hot. Will probably go to Rosies in Covington....

sandyb40c
11-20-2008, 01:03 AM
I like to underdress when I go shopping, jut in case I want to try something on. I'm more of a private dresser due to my beard and shaved head, but lately, as well as wearing a bra, panties and hose under my clothes, I have started wearing ladies pants whilst shopping too. Yesterday I plucked up the courage to wear a fooler top as well. I got a few curious looks, but most people either didn't notice or didn't care. Before leaving for my car I went into a coffee shop and put on the new pair of black heels that I bought and suantered out into the parking lot taking time to find my vehicle. I forgot how noisy heels can be, but I tried to act as naturally as I could. It was quite a rush. Now I just need to find a reason to get rid of the beard!

Miss Tessa
11-20-2008, 02:05 AM
Why is it that truckers are bigtime CD's?

I've seen that phenomenon.lol

Is it the longing for a female while doing long hauls? LOL

I noticed that so I'm curious.

avril findlay
11-20-2008, 02:43 AM
I don't have any male underwear and I honestly can't remember the last time I wore any, (probably at school). I prefer going out fully dressed, and I'd love to live full-time as Avril, alas the practicalities of life dictate otherwise. But I always wear at least a bra & knickers.

renee k
11-20-2008, 05:06 AM
I don't underdress, it's either all girl or all boy when I'm out in public.

huggs, Renee

Sarah Martin
11-20-2008, 05:30 AM
Patti,

I cannot underdress at work as I cannot risk discovery. That would lead to dismissal/having to leave.

The rest of the time, I do underdress. We live in the country and when my partner and I go for walks I am usually underdressed. With the autumnal weather wearing big fleece/jumpers/coats I am able to wear modest breastforms in my bra, if I want.

Sarah

karynspanties
11-20-2008, 06:36 AM
24/7, panties and cami or like today, panties and a full slip tucked into my jeans. Not worried about a hospital trip. They have seen it all.

Paulacder
11-20-2008, 06:42 AM
Patti: I love the term that you used Go/Show.....When I underdress I like pushing the limit, or to say if some one takes the time to notice, they will...

Trinni
11-20-2008, 09:23 AM
I have done it a few times but my job can be a bit dangerous and I don't live in the safest of neighborhoods. I just have the kind of luck something would happen and I would be outed when the medics are cutting off my clothes.:doh:

JoAnne Wheeler
11-20-2008, 10:27 AM
When I underdress, which is every day that I cannot wear my girly clothes, I always wear panties and Pettipants under my slacks. Pettipants are wonderful and wearing panties underneath makes for a truly sensual feel.
JoAnne Wheeler

StacyCD
11-20-2008, 01:08 PM
I have been wearing panties 24/7 for almost a year now. However, I have saved pair of men's briefs for a doctor's physical examination. Wife hasn't commented one way or the other. I would like to dress more and more often but I'm taking it very slowly. At this rate, I be fully dresses at about 80!

Ellie
11-20-2008, 05:09 PM
I'm underdressed just about every day. Mostly panties (can't stand tighty whitey's for even 1 minute any more) and/or pantyhose. Also, my toe nails are just about always painted now a days (time for a color change I think).

linnea
11-20-2008, 07:58 PM
I have been under-dressing for years, mostly just panties, but when I can I wear more: bra, cami, stockings, shapewear. I haven't worn boy underwear for years.

Marjory
11-20-2008, 11:31 PM
I liked to underdress a lot. About 13 years ago my rescue squad responded to an accident.
One of the drivers was underdressed and had a heart attack because of it. The attack was mild and I removed his panties et al. He felt better fast. He was in the closet. We are not allowed to enquire about a patient but I'm sure he recovered. I just had him tell his wife he soiled his underthings. Most cops and medics will cover for you if you have a problem in public with dressing.

audrey-lynn
11-21-2008, 07:24 AM
Underdress all the time. Bra,panties,trouser socks, light makeup. However I do also go out fully dressed a couple times a month.

tanyalynn51
11-24-2008, 09:00 PM
I always wear panties, pantyhose or tights under my pants in cold weather, and sometimes a bra when Im not going to work and its cool enough for a jacket.

Robyn2006
11-27-2008, 09:14 AM
I dress up every morning... completely, then tone it down for work.:battingeyelashes: As others here have eluded to, the winter months are a wonderful time to keep the body shaved and have fun underneath. Though, really, this has nothing to do with "fooling the world" or other such collusions that some might enjoy. For me it's simply a matter of being myself as much as possible, keeping my femininity in place as I go about my everyday life. It keeps me grounded, keeps me sane.

But more to the point, I nearly always have on my pantyhose, panties, and bra underneath, with my toes forever Revlon Red.

xxxooo,
Robyn

Karren H
11-27-2008, 10:27 AM
I used to a lot.... but now a days it really doesn't do anything for me..... it's all out fem when going out or nothing....

PammyWill
11-27-2008, 02:04 PM
I'm at work as I type this and under dressed in a micro fibre thong, and pantyhose. I will begin the shaving in the next couple of weeks!

Heather Dur
11-27-2008, 03:02 PM
Now that winter is here, can be underdressed all the time, bra, slip, stockings, blouse. Do love winter for that reason. Even with doctor who knows. Oh, do love winter :-)

Jennifer Cox
11-27-2008, 03:26 PM
... One of the drivers was underdressed and had a heart attack because of it...

Hadn't realised it was THAT dangerous! :eek:

reggie
11-27-2008, 04:13 PM
It is absolutely great to be underdressed. I wear panties every day and two years ago began wearing them to doctor appointments. On one occassion I unexpectedly was given a shot in the butt. I was wearing a thong. No one has ever said anything or reacted in a negative manner.
I find underdressing exciting and pleasureable.

ColleenCD
11-27-2008, 04:26 PM
I have not worn male underwear for close to seven, except for doctors appointments. Panties everyday with hose on cooler days. Cami's and bra's at home.

Colleen

SamanthaStevens
11-27-2008, 04:57 PM
Have underdressed before, but was always very conscious if the waistband or legs of my pantyhose were showing or not.

Kerrylee61
11-27-2008, 05:48 PM

Underdressed for years... even to the point of wearing ladies shoes that aren't too too fem. I have 3 pairs of mens shoes and about 24 pairs of ladies shoes. As for undies, guy stuff hasn't contaminated my drawers for years.

Kerry Lee

nicky
11-27-2008, 08:47 PM
oooo me i doo i doo all the time and i love it to

TerryTerri
11-28-2008, 01:03 AM

I used to worry about the too. My brother-in-law works in a hospital, including the ER area and he says he sees all sorts of 'wierd' things. The vibe I get from him is that the people who might be involved and see something 'unusual' really don't give a crap. They've seen worse and their world doesn't revolve around what someone's wearing under their clothes.

After digesting that in, the possibility of an unexpected ER visit doesn't bother me anymore.

Oh yeah, I did have a doctor's appointment one time where I had to drop the drawers and I forgot the 'drawers' I had on at the time were cute pink lacy ones. IF my doctor even noticed (it would have been hard for him to not notice), he never said anything and I NEVER got the vibe from him that it even registered in his mind I was wearing unusual undies for a guy. He was a great guy and retired about a year ago.

As for my underdressings, about 80% of the time I'm in female panties. They are pretty bland ones though. Hanes her way stuff. My problem has more to do with a kids, 4, 6 & 17 and a household where privacy is way too rare
And, I live in the hot hot southwest. It is very seldom cold enough to hide fem things under jackets and such. And, how the heck do you hide a bra under a shirt? The little strap thingies show through very easily it seems to me. I try to study what I can see under other peoples outer clothes and use that as a gage about what others can see of my underclothes. Bras are so darn easy to spot on a girl. Unless I'm in a coat or jacket it'd be very hard to hide a bra. I'm hoping to find some t-shirts (the 'wife beater style) that have built in shelf bra and that do not have the tiny straps with the adjustment dohickies in them. Okay, someone stop me from rambling....

MichelleOBrien
11-28-2008, 01:29 AM

I'm with ya girl! here in the deep south, some people are accepting, but most are not. I have gone out dressed a couple times, but that is a rare occasion. usually I just wear everything under a pair of jeans and a dark tshirt (usually black. hides everything)

MichelleOBrien
11-28-2008, 01:34 AM
Terri Jo, here's an idea. since you wear bland panties anyway, why not go with sports bras? there's no adjustie thingies and with a dark shirt, they're virtually invisible!

Mollyanne
11-28-2008, 06:19 AM
Hi Patti, Like most of the other gals here I too underdress all the time. I wear a bra w/forms, pantyhose and panties. Again I too would REALLY LOVE to be able to wear more feminine outfits but my situation requires a more conservative approuch.
I keep telling myself that there will be a day when I:daydreaming: will be able to dress as I want!!!!!!

:love: Mollyanne

Sometimes Steffi
11-28-2008, 12:07 PM
[QUOTE=TerryTerri;1512338]It is very seldom cold enough to hide fem things under jackets and such. And, how the heck do you hide a bra under a shirt? The little strap thingies show through very easily it seems to me. I try to study what I can see under other peoples outer clothes and use that as a gage about what others can see of my underclothes. Bras are so darn easy to spot on a girl. Unless I'm in a coat or jacket it'd be very hard to hide a bra. I'm hoping to find some t-shirts (the 'wife beater style) that have built in shelf bra and that do not have the tiny straps with the adjustment dohickies in them. QUOTE]

Terry

I thought you'd be interested in my post about (not) hiding bra straps

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1506670#post1506670

An a possible solution for you, a stretch cami

http://www.isaacsultan.com/product_detail.asp?product_id=274&name=29

lynn2c
11-28-2008, 01:01 PM
I am one of those underdressers too. Usually panties and painted toe nails.
Occasionally I wear more like light makeup, stockings.
Sure not into mens underwear. If I'm not in panites, then it's nothin.

Sandra Dunn
11-28-2008, 08:48 PM
I don't own any tightie whities. I have a uniform I wear at work. Away from work I wear womans jeans undies and the neutral tops and shoes. Otherwise it's me. I've not owned any tightie whities for over 20 years. On cold days I do wear regular hose.

Sandra

Jonelle
11-28-2008, 09:14 PM
im very similar to TT, 80% of the time i am wearing womens panties.. the other twenty, nothing.. im slowly getting to the point of mixing more neutral clothing into my wardrobe.. pinks, purples, form fitting, and light makeup(really unnoticeable) and transition more and more every day.

Lisa Catherine
11-28-2008, 10:50 PM
I've rediscovered underdressing lately, and while in uniform. A lot of Army GI's wear pantyhose or knee-hi's while on aq road march to prevent chafing, and I wore knee-highs under my GI boots while training to deploy to Afghanistan. I'm back to underdressing at work again, so hey, ENJOY!! I used to be an over-the-road trucker, and I made plenty of cross-country runs wearing 'hose under my jeans!!