PDA

View Full Version : A first

Petra1
10-28-2008, 09:56 AM
You guys here are starting to rub off on me. I'm on vacation this week but the wife is still working, so I'm home alone this week. Which means I have time to dress.

I got back from my doctor's appointment this morning and decided I was going to dress and go for a ride around the neighborhood. Wearing a black business skirt, fuschia colored turtleneck, black tights, black boots, 42DDs, wig and sunglasses, I left the garage. I only drove for about 5 minutes, but on the route, I passed a couple of other cars, a pedestrian, a utility meter reader, and a few open garages. All at 9am. I want to do it again but I don't want to push my luck. Because, even though I shaved this morning, I still have a beard shadow.

One day, I'm not going to care and go out. But, until then, common sense needs to dominate my actions.

I should add that my driving is usually confined to around 4am on Sundays when leaving for work. I have stopped at the video store and walked across the parking lot to drop off a movie on my way to work.

StaceyJane
10-28-2008, 09:58 AM
I started out driving around my neighborhood. Now I drive all all over the place. It really is fun. In fact I just got back so we were probably driving at the same time. :)

Stacey

uknowhoo
10-28-2008, 10:40 AM
I'm glad you have a nice opportunity to dress, and that you got out for a bit, Petra.

Following common sense is definitely a good idea, but it's not necessarily mutually exclusive to being out dressed. Just take it slowly, and enjoy.

xoxo

Tammi

p.s. While I hesistate to offer unsolicited suggestions... unless you're quite large (and your forms are, as such, proportional) sporting those 42DD's might make it tougher to blend-in while out. :hugs: