PDA

View Full Version : So this is AWESOME!!!

Pantyjason
10-28-2008, 12:26 PM
I haven't dressed in a while and this morning, while putting away laundry, there they were, a pair of Victoria Secret satin boy short panties of my wifes. I've never "underdressed" for a full day and esp. while at work but i did it!!! I'm sitting at my desk with a brooks brothers suit and tie, but something special under it. The feeling is so awesome. I keep going to the bathroom to make sure i'm not dreaming. they are green by the way.

loveslingerie in oc
10-28-2008, 01:41 PM
Jason.... I've been doing that for years and I still get excited about wearing pretty lingerie under my work clothes every day. Keep it up, it only gets better and more addicting. Frances

paulaN
10-28-2008, 06:56 PM
You will be getting your own panties very soon. No more boy shorts for you. way to go.

Victoriacr
10-28-2008, 07:53 PM
I enjoy underdressing often and you will too! It ia fulfillling and fun; keep it up.

Teri Jean
10-28-2008, 08:09 PM
Panty Jason, I do this every day and I must say the feeling of knowing that special feeling is there and yet the rest of the world does not has an enpowering quality. Keep going girl, Paula is right you will be shopping more. Don't stop there, go for the nylons also. Keli :-)

Kimberly Marie Kelly
10-28-2008, 09:18 PM
The boyshorts have a sensual fit, especially by the derriere the crease between the butt and the leg's. It feels so sensual. I'm going to be getting a bunch soon.. :battingeyelashes:

Pantyjason
10-30-2008, 10:00 AM
so two days later, i'm underdressing again. this time i'm in a pair of white satin panties with lace trim on the hips...my wife was cleaing out the lingerie drawer and these were in the throw away pile. she would kill me if she knew i stole them as she don't like the dressing. not as "sexy" as the boy shorts from tuesday but i feel so good so its all good:):)

SarahLynn
11-03-2008, 10:13 PM
I haven't dressed in a while and this morning, while putting away laundry, there they were, a pair of Victoria Secret satin boy short panties of my wifes. I've never "underdressed" for a full day and esp. while at work but i did it!!! I'm sitting at my desk with a brooks brothers suit and tie, but something special under it. The feeling is so awesome. I keep going to the bathroom to make sure i'm not dreaming. they are green by the way.

You're dead if she finds out. Get your own stuff sweetie.

SarahLynn

Teri Jean
11-03-2008, 11:21 PM
I have to agree and since you have tried the wife's and they fit then you can get your own without wondering if thet are the right size or not. The next thing would be the bras and from experiance a sports bra lays close to the chest and cradles your breasts and yet almost invisible unless you are wearing just a t shirt. Have fun and experiment. Love Keli