PDA

View Full Version : Depressing!

Vicki65
10-28-2008, 06:09 PM
Have just spent half an hour in the 'photo's section, way to make some of the 'less attractive, bulkier' members feel bad!

Cant you post a warning in the thread title - "Viewers may wish to remove all mirrors in their house after reading this thread"

Yours, Moonpig! :sad:

Deborah Jane
10-28-2008, 06:13 PM
Eh?

Miss Tessa
10-28-2008, 06:15 PM
Eh?

I think she's going psychotic on her hormones just like I am hunny.

Haha

Vicki65
10-28-2008, 06:19 PM
Simply put, everyone looks better than I do :brolleyes:

Bethany38
10-28-2008, 06:45 PM
I can empathise w/this thought w/me being on the shorter stockier side of life.

Nicki B
10-28-2008, 06:48 PM
Have just spent half an hour in the 'photo's section, way to make some of the 'less attractive, bulkier' members feel bad!

Vicki, it's my experience that the softer, rounder girls actually pass far easier?

Jennifer Cox
10-28-2008, 06:52 PM

No - just those that post pictures!

Karren H
10-28-2008, 06:54 PM

Obviously I'm not dumb enough to post my "guy in a dress" photos online... And I've got a ton of them!! They would change your tune for sure!!

MJ
10-28-2008, 07:05 PM

what !!! and i was just thinking to myself god i wish i look as good as Vicki..

Maria2222
10-28-2008, 07:55 PM
Hi Vicki,
You have a very nice avatar. Most of us aren't passable, although I think we all try to look as good as possible. I don't think it's about how good you look, but how good you feel and how much fun you're having while dressing.
For me, being a CD isn't about trying to be a woman, because no matter how hard I try, I'll never be more woman than a GG. Instead, it's about enjoying my cross dressing as much as possible.
:)

Teri Jean
10-28-2008, 08:04 PM
Maria is right, it is not whether we can pass as a woman but how we feel as a woman. Keli

Jennifer Lynndon
10-28-2008, 11:09 PM
Hi Vicki,
You have a very nice avatar. Most of us aren't passable, although I think we all try to look as good as possible. I don't think it's about how good you look, but how good you feel and how much fun you're having while dressing.
For me, being a CD isn't about trying to be a woman, because no matter how hard I try, I'll never be more woman than a GG. Instead, it's about enjoying my cross dressing as much as possible.
:)

This is some of the best advice I have ever read on any message board.

Maria you're right on target sweetie!

docrobbysherry
10-28-2008, 11:11 PM
7 years ago, I WAS that homely man-in-a-dress. Altho I'm proud enough to post pics now, u have no idea how BAD some of my pics r! Sometimes, I'll have to throw out every pic from a dressing session. Other times, I'll get 2 or 3 fair pics out of hundreds taken!:sad:

And face it, everyone is jealous of someone else's looks! It brings me to tears, looking at some of the gorgeous ladies here! They just snap a pic in their bedroom mirror, and look fabulous! While I spend, hours, DAYS, trying to find a few that look OK!:doh:

Don't give up! Just keep working on what you've got!:thumbsup:

VeronicaMoonlit
10-28-2008, 11:45 PM

Yours, Moonpig! :sad:

I'm one of the "less attractive and bulkier members, but Don't be sad, do you know the ratio of good pictures to bad? It's pretty low for me. I even put some bad ones up on my flickr for honesty's sake:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/veronicamoonlit

Makeup and fashion are magic, the right outfit, a good hair day and dumb luck can work wonders.

Veronica
Rondelle (Ron) Rogers Jr.

Bethany_Anne_Fae
10-29-2008, 01:07 AM
Everyone puts their best face forward when it comes to pictures so don't sweat the small stuff.
Like its been said above, enjoy being YOU, dont worry about what others may or may not have, get out there and LIVE!!

There really is nothing like it ;)

*hugs*

Zara

Jess_cd32
10-29-2008, 01:27 AM
Everyone puts their best face forward when it comes to pictures so don't sweat the small stuff.
Like its been said above, enjoy being YOU, dont worry about what others may or may not have, get out there and LIVE!!

There really is nothing like it ;)

*hugs*

Zara

Well said, as was Maria's excellent post.
Vicki, I've seen and complimented a few of your pics because you look great in them, my last comp. was of your avatar. Would you really want someone saying this about that pic of you?????

Common now girl, I think maybe your just possibly having a bad hair day, hopefully that's all it is, as said most here just post their best asset pic.
I only wish I could just point, click and shoot and have a great pic, try maybe 5 possibles out of 50, probably true with most on here as well.
Relax Vicki, I know I like your pics and look:hugs:

Vicki65
10-29-2008, 03:10 AM
Thanks for all the kind words everyone.

Sadly, the avatar isn't me. It's a long story, but she's a GG. (obvious to me :D)

I'm not interested in passing, and my dressing is for me and me alone. For me its about how I feel, and how I look from the neck down, without the aid of mirrors. It's just as well I dont feel I need to pass, as there is no way on earth I ever would. I am a manly man, with undisguisably male features and physical traits.

I was just a little green about how easily some of you look fantastic. :eek:

Jess_cd32
10-29-2008, 03:33 AM
Thanks for all the kind words everyone.

Sadly, the avatar isn't me. It's a long story, but she's a GG. (obvious to me :D)

I'm not interested in passing, and my dressing is for me and me alone. For me its about how I feel, and how I look from the neck down, without the aid of mirrors. It's just as well I dont feel I need to pass, as there is no way on earth I ever would. I am a manly man, with undisguisably male features and physical traits.

I was just a little green about how easily some of you look fantastic. :eek:

I know I'm not passable at the moment and wonder if I ever could be, from behind alot of us can be, but turning around is a whole more lot of work yet to be done, think that may go for most of us? I don't know.

I'm personally going to just enjoy it either way and have a blast with it, and enjoy the company here of others doing the same, like to count you in w/ us girl doing the same:hugs:

avril findlay
10-29-2008, 03:51 AM
Just keep postin' stuff like that and you'll find it very easy!

Love

Avril

Carly D.
10-29-2008, 01:29 PM
It takes a good effort to look fantastic, like the majority of those on the picture portion here.. I had some pictures on my own entry and the moderators deleted them (thankfully).. not that I'm a monster or look hideous (I lied, I'm UGLY).. but to me those who are brave enough to post with their face showing are the true cross dressers.. I'm just a poser.. I love to wear but I am too.. not good looking...

Kelly DeWinter
10-29-2008, 09:50 PM
One of the best things a beginner,intermediate or advanced Cross Dresser can do, is to go out and have a professional makeup and photo session done as soon as possible. It will give you the confidence on the best you can look, and tips on how best makeup, hair selection and clothing willlook on you. I have seen lumberjacks look like Diva's in the hands of a good makeup artist. Most sessions, will cost between 175 and 300 dollars for 3-6 hours. I had NO clue on how to properly apply makeup, until I had my first make up session. It beats having any vacation, and it is a wonderful way of being treated like a princess for the day. Most people may say I cannot afford it, I say you cannot afford NOT to !

Kelly