PDA

View Full Version : What item of your mother's did you like most?

heathr1
05-31-2005, 10:38 PM
It was a toss up between her lipsticks or leather skirt.

veronica
05-31-2005, 10:42 PM
It was a toss up between her lipsticks or leather skirt.

MY FATHER
:rotflmao: :bonk:

:hiding:

Ibuki_Warpetal
05-31-2005, 10:44 PM
MY FATHER
:rotflmao: :bonk:
:hiding:
BWA HAHAHA!

I dunno. My mom is a tomboy. She wore Army boots and built bombs and missiles in the Air Force.

I wasn't much into the forces.

She did have a really cool red leather jacket though...

heathr1
05-31-2005, 10:45 PM
and make-up.

liteswtchrave
05-31-2005, 11:13 PM
her swimsuits were what got me started...beyond that i found other ways of getting clothes, her clothes didnt fit me very well so i didnt have much to choose from

Ibuki_Warpetal
05-31-2005, 11:15 PM
her swimsuits were what got me started...beyond that i found other ways of getting clothes, her clothes didnt fit me very well so i didnt have much to choose from
I wore one of my mom's swimsuits in the bath a couple times. :D
Got caught every time. xDDD

Tristen Cox
05-31-2005, 11:22 PM
$$$ Her money $$$ :dance:

http://img68.echo.cx/img68/8863/eyes8ip.gif

Jen_TGCD
05-31-2005, 11:52 PM
$$$ Her money $$$

Pffffffffff... :D I was on that same thought pattern!!! :o

My mom was so little... I didn't have a chance with her stuff... but "Father" was a good answer, too!!! :)

Oh... I did use her mascara on my peach-fuzz mustache when I was 16!!! :cool:

wetpantygirl
06-01-2005, 12:13 AM
mom had corsett and thigh hose i loved to play with. How many of you ladies get turned on when peeing in the ladies room i do i hope they think am alllllllll woman . :eek: :) :)

girlintouch
06-01-2005, 12:27 AM
mom had a set of bra, panty, garter belt, and hose that was all red. I love those.

DawnRodgers
06-01-2005, 01:30 AM
nylon stckings. I love nylon stockings - not pantyhose, knee highs (although I have often worn those too). There is nothing like a sexy garter belt and nylons. under anything.

Annabel Girlie
06-01-2005, 01:49 AM
Some white lacy panties - couldn't keep my hands off them!

Annabel

sarah8553
06-01-2005, 04:26 AM
Mmm,

I wish, my mum has all unisex clothes (drab), she hates dresses, skirts, nylons, lingerie etc...

Never mind eh? Better luck next life!

Hugs n kisses,

Sarah. x

RachelDenise
06-01-2005, 04:52 AM
I loved her bras!

jo_ann
06-01-2005, 05:11 AM
when I was really young it was this black shirt with silver dots that she never wore (probably too small). When I got older, it was her swimwear.

Steph53
06-01-2005, 05:25 AM
I was into girdles, my mother had a playtex brief type rubber girdle with the tiny pin hole perforations that I was crazy about. I would actually tip toe into her bedroom in the morning and lift it from her bureau and bring it to my room and prance around in it. It's a good thing she was a heavy sleeper. Or was she?

Kimberly
06-01-2005, 05:37 AM
My mum's stuff doesn't fit me... and the only thing I really wear of hers are her tights... so, yeh, them. :p

Thank god her stuff does fit me, though, it's all middle-age women's clothes! lol... and that ain't me! :)

sarah
06-01-2005, 06:31 AM
Her panties they always smelt like fresh flowers and were allways beautifully folded in the drawers (until i got in to them i never could put them back the same way)

Vivian Best
06-01-2005, 06:39 AM
My mom's panties and bras fit me perfectly and I wore them every chance I got.

Vivian :p

Katie Ashe
06-01-2005, 08:07 AM
Pink classic pumps :D

Katie

Tiffy
06-01-2005, 08:42 AM
Her 3/4 length Silver fox fur coat and her deep V neck yellow sweater.

Kisses, April

Sherlyn
06-01-2005, 08:51 AM
Honestly can say ..I was chicken too move anything in her dresser ...just looked ...she always placed things so perfectly ,,,she'd know .....lol ... so hands off for me

jill_cd_girl
06-01-2005, 09:22 AM
Definitely my mother's pantyhose; the panties, girdles, and heels came next. Then the fitted skirt suits came even later. As I progressively dressed throughout the years, I became more and more dressed. I suppose it's a bit like a very very long drawn out morning getting ready for work :)

Lindahexi
06-01-2005, 10:18 AM
Lipstick.

Teddie
06-01-2005, 01:01 PM
First, Playtex rubber open bottom girdle, and nylons.
Second, swin suit.

Nicole_Lasmedias
06-01-2005, 02:42 PM
I loved mom's high heels... My mom always was sfo femenine, she always dressed nicely. And she had so beautiful shoes... Then I grew and couldn't wear her shoes anymore. That was tragedy for me

eileen1969
06-01-2005, 02:50 PM
My mom dresses to old n funky! omg! ;)

Annette_boy
06-01-2005, 06:58 PM
Hello Girls

For me it was her slips and peticoats.So silkie so sexy.
Annette :D ;)

Joyce S
06-01-2005, 09:29 PM
I liked Mom's panties the most of all her things but I wore just about everything she had before I grew too big and tall. There were a couple of nightgowns that I still remember fondly, too.

tifftg
06-01-2005, 10:22 PM
Her long leg panty girdle

Genifer Teal
06-01-2005, 10:32 PM
Nothing of my mom's ever appealed to me. I could never think of my mom in a sexy way. She is very pretty but I never saw her attractiveness in a way I wanted to emulate.

Genfier

Bernadina
06-01-2005, 11:12 PM
Her damn the torpedos and full steam ahead attitude to life and have fun at the same time while shopping.

Sindy
06-01-2005, 11:48 PM
Shoes, shoes, shoes!

Sweet Jeanette
06-02-2005, 12:06 AM
nylon stckings. I love nylon stockings - not pantyhose, knee highs (although I have often worn those too). There is nothing like a sexy garter belt and nylons. under anything.

Me too. I think that is one of the things that started me! :p

Imogen_Mann
06-02-2005, 12:33 AM
A black suspender belt... I was 4, had no idea what it was but knew it was feminine and SO wanted it !!

XX

Trannyfootlover
06-02-2005, 02:04 AM
My mother's wooden exercise sandals. They were the only things that ever fitted for a while, apart from stockings of course (!), and I still continue to buy Scholls today.

Dragster
06-02-2005, 05:46 AM
An open bottom, hookside girdle that was sooooo tight on me with her stockings hooked up to the suspenders on the girdle.
Sometimes I wore a second girdle upside down on my thighs, hooked up to the first one, suspender-to-suspender, to make a really tight skirt. Happy memories!

Tony

philmaria
06-02-2005, 12:54 PM
her pantyhose

Sara60
06-02-2005, 01:57 PM
I liked wearing my mum's bra since the bra had full padding in them.
It looked like I had real breasts. It felt wonderful.

lorna2cute
06-02-2005, 01:59 PM
It was her pantyhose in the bathroom hamper. At age 10 I was having a field day!! :D

Donna Delite
06-02-2005, 05:33 PM
No doubt, her red lipstick

donna anne
06-02-2005, 06:19 PM
when i was younger and smaller i could get her bracelets over my hands. she had a set of 15 silver bracelets that i would wear whenever i could, . i would give anything if i could find a set bigger. i still have a cuff bracelet of hers that im wearing right now

Jadeanne
06-02-2005, 09:48 PM
As an only child, My mother's clothes were all I had to borrow. Most things were too big (she was short and much heavier than me), but I liked her nightgowns and slips the best.

Jadeanne

ronna
06-02-2005, 09:52 PM
Gurls, limit one per customer!
Nylon stockings, oops, sorry, that's two

mand
06-03-2005, 07:57 AM
Her old clothes that she stored in the spare room, she was always buying new clothes (I guess I inhereted that off her ;) ), anyway she rarely threw anything away she just stored the old ones in the spare room.
This was my primary source of girly clothing when I was a kid :)

love mand xxx

Oh the question was which item (sorry), it has to be a Red flowery dress which zipped up the back, came quite high up in the neck and had a little waistcoat with it. I thought it was fantastic but I wouldnt be seen dead in it nowdays :rolleyes:

Sharon
06-03-2005, 09:09 AM
My mother always dressed much too old for her age, so I never had any desire to wear any of her clothing. I don't think she ever had even just a pair of heels since she has had children.

Amelia Moxon
06-03-2005, 09:18 AM
I loved wearing everything shoes skirts, tights stockings socks, (nothing fits me now it's all far too small, shame as she has some really nice clothes) I guess my real favorite was her silk panties that had lace trim on them, felt lovely.

Michelle xxx

Clare
06-03-2005, 11:38 PM
My mum didn't have much in the way of clothing - just the home stuff and a few outfits for going out (we weren't well off).

When i was a teenager, we were the same height, but she was a heavier woman, so any of her outwear was too big for me.

So i concentrated on her undies. She did have some underwear she kept from the 50s/60s period, but it was wrapped up in protective packaging, so it was obvious i couldn't even try it on because she'd notice that! Therefore i was limited to her panties, girdles (yes the old fashioned ones), bra's (of the heavy duty type) and her old pantyhose (no lycra in those days).

My time with her undies was always limited, especially with two brothers to avoid and lots of visitors.

As a teenager, it was an erotic time and gave me insight to what girls were wearing and how they felt under their school uniforms.

Christine

Rachel Ann
06-03-2005, 11:48 PM
Her sanity. And her stockings. I miss her.

jessiemillard
06-03-2005, 11:57 PM
Definitely her bras all the other stuff was just all to middle age for me...

heathr1
06-04-2005, 12:56 PM
contemplate wearing her bra etc.

Outer clothes and make-up, YES.

AbbyLee
06-04-2005, 01:49 PM
I loved my mothers girdle, stockings and slips, but it was both her and granny's slips that felt the best.

AbbyLee

robynlane
06-04-2005, 06:38 PM
I was 14 and just discovering what was on the other side of the gender fence. At every opportunity, my mother's things were so much becoming as if my own. But there was nothing that compared to wearing her black 38D full body briefer, in which I stuffed pantyhose to fill out. I'd put it on and then some tight jeans... Such an amazing transformation! With this briefer and the long blonde hair I had, and all the lipstick and makeup that was everywhere there for me, I enjoyed so many youthful days of exploration!

Robyn :)

erica20a
06-04-2005, 10:15 PM
Some white lacy panties - couldn't keep my hands off them!

Annabel
my mom had black bras and silky panties 0 got catch once taking them- and nothing was said -

tammie
06-04-2005, 10:23 PM
HI: I was into my mother's lingerie also at 14. I got caught on enight in her black bra garterbelt/stockings pantygirdle and slip. She didn't yell or call me names, but made me disrobe in front of her and she saw my erection. A week later she bought me my own lingerie. I have been wearing ever since.

Sara_TV
06-04-2005, 10:23 PM
Pantyhose for me. I was inspired by my cousin who told me about trying on his sister's panties during a camping trip. He told me how he got hard and so one day, I decided to take a pair of my Mom's pantyhose to try on. Man it was pure Heaven for me! My legs weren't shaved like they are now but they still felt really good. I've been hooked ever since but have no regrets at all. I started wearing other things after that, panties, bras, slips and one time tried on her dress when she was gone. Its great having a feminine side and I don't care what the mean people in public think, they suck and don't know the truth!

Donna Delite
06-04-2005, 11:36 PM
got to go with the red lipstick

serenade
06-05-2005, 06:41 AM
open bottom girdles, satin bras and sheer nylon slips....mmmmm !

wendyxdress
06-20-2005, 10:34 AM
I loved my mums bras and panties

lissa_cd
06-20-2005, 10:53 AM
pantyhose but mostly her bra...only once did I wear her panties but it was enough to convince me of who I was, who I am....Melissa

JoAnnDallas
06-20-2005, 11:54 AM
When I was growing up, my mother was big into open girdles, stockings, half slips, blouses and tight skirts. I remember the first time, I put them all on and put a pair of 3" high heels of hers on too. The tight skirt made me walk slowly and take small steps. It was SOOOOOO femm. I would pay for it, each time I wore her girdle, since it was mostly cotton and I was allergic to cotten. I was already wearing panites, camsols and stockings. Believe or not, it was the doctor that suggested to mother that I wear those items, since they are not made from cotten and would prevent my cotten boy clothes from touching my skin. I was 14 by the time I out grew my allergy and started wearing male underware, but by then I was way into CD'ing. Mother only let me wear white panties, even when I craved other colors like PINK. Love PINK.

BlkNYLONS
06-20-2005, 12:38 PM
I guess by my screen name here it says it all for me.

This is such a powerfull question for me because this is where is all started for me. My fetish and passion for nylon stockings started even before it was sexual for me. When it did become sexual I could not wait to wear my mothers open bottom side zip black girdle with the beautiful satin front and rear panels, 6 garters that held up the most beautiful ultra sheer black full-fashioned seamed or seamless RHT stockings. A smooth black slip over it all and finally slipping my nylon feet into a pair of her 4in tall spiked heel pumps or mules made my knees shake seeing my self in her tall full length mirror in her bedroom.

Swish swish!

JocelynG
06-20-2005, 12:40 PM
It would have to be my mothers half slip.It was a cream color with lace on the bottom, followed by her pantyhose

Laurie Ann
06-20-2005, 07:00 PM
I enjoyed wearing anything of my mothers I could get my hands on but the favorite thing of hers to wear was a black sheer nightgown. It reminded me of the type of clothing worn by an Egyptian woman. I also liked her girdles and stockings and her heels. I was in heaven when she would be away and I could wear her girdle, stockings, heels, bra (stuffed of course) and one of her dresses. She did not wear much makeup but I think I used her red lipstick more than she did. When I was in high school my parents would let me stay home if they went on vacation and I would wear her panties to school. The memories still bring a smile to my face.

curlyalmond
06-20-2005, 07:07 PM
I agree her dark red lipstick

tiffani
06-24-2005, 09:31 AM
I wore Stepmoms panties. Pink pair luved them and then progressed to everything and yesssssss Red Lipstick!!! :)

polly1949er
06-24-2005, 10:41 AM
Her dresses :)

christine h
06-24-2005, 03:55 PM
Like steph53 i was into girdles my mum had a black open bottom frilly one. I remember struggling to get into it when i was a young boy so god knows what waist size she was.

CuteDude15
06-24-2005, 10:47 PM
Liked her make up and her stockings plus panties.

Victoria Pink
06-25-2005, 12:51 AM
I liked my mother's bra's, girdle, stockings and slips the best! I usually went with my sister's panties as they seemed to fit the best. I suspect that mom knew something, but never talked about it to me. One day a girdle, 1/2 slip and some old panties showed up in the "rag box". They were there for a while, so I claimed them. No one ever asked where they went.

This topic floods my mind with many memories! For example, having the house to myself and baking cakes while wearing sis's panties and mom's stuff or later the "rag box" things.

Victoria

emmicd
06-25-2005, 11:46 PM
Let me first say that Ms Robyn Lane looks like a Victoria's Secret model in her very sexy black body breifer. You're a beautiful woman!

When I was 5 years old I wore my sisters underwear.

When I was a teenager I graduated to wearing my mother's clothes. I enjoyed wearing her playtex bras and panties. My most favorite item in my Mother's wardrobe that I loved wearing was her sexy black one piece swimsuit. That had such an impact on me that I always find time to buy and wear a beautiful swimsuit.

Emmi

mariej
06-25-2005, 11:49 PM
Her beef gravy. Yum yum!!!!
L&P
Mariej
xx

freindlyfrenchy
06-26-2005, 03:04 AM
her nylons and garter belt drove me crazy. when she caught me she laught.

Natalie x
06-26-2005, 03:23 AM
Without question, hesitation or doubt - her love

Sara Kat
06-26-2005, 05:15 AM
I didn't really like anything of my mother's. I couldn't WAIT to get out on my own and buy my own clothes. UGH...She had the worst taste. :rolleyes:

norbie
06-26-2005, 06:31 AM
Open Bottom Girdle with suspenders and stockings. My first step in the CD world!

Carol Richards
06-26-2005, 07:10 PM
I loved her pantyhose and stockings. And going through her underwear drawer. It was always so neat and they smelled so good, and they felt so good against my skin. She also had a black pair of slingback high heels that I loved, then she got rid of them.

Gina Lima
07-01-2005, 06:16 PM
Pantyhose and shoes!

Angela Burke
07-02-2005, 03:49 AM
her beautiful underwear! looking back was not a very healthy thing to do!
girls- get your own underwear!

ronna
07-02-2005, 10:29 AM
I liked her nylon stockings and garter belt. They were always the RHT kind that I still love. I guess my nylon fetish started pretty early, I was about 8 or 9.

MelindaC
07-02-2005, 08:30 PM
Playtex open bottom girdles (first those wonderful rubber girdles and then 18 Hour), stockings and slips.