PDA

View Full Version : Living thru someone, and who calls you TS?

Nicole Erin
10-28-2008, 09:22 PM
Living thru someone.
I often hear about how someone lives their dream thru another person.
MAybe like the parents trying to live their dreams thru their kids or just anyone living a dream by watching someone they know succeed. Sometimes our closeted members say they live the dream of going out thru those of us who do...

How do you live a dream or fantasy thru another person? Is it just a good feeling to see someone doing it?

Who calls you TS?

Well I have a couple real life friends who seem to think I am TS.
One of them, Saturday she said something about that. "So you go to work Halloween as yourself [Erin] and the next thing you know you are doing it all the time and wanting to get SRS..."
So why are some people convinced that certain CDs are actually TS? I seem to hear this a lot about how my TG sisters think I am TS. I dunno,

So what do you think about either of these topics? [I didn't want to be a thread wh*re so I made just one.]

VeronicaMoonlit
10-28-2008, 10:07 PM
Sometimes our closeted members say they live the dream of going out thru those of us who do...How do you live a dream or fantasy thru another person? Is it just a good feeling to see someone doing it?

Well yeah, you can imagine yourself doing it, dream about what it's like, think about doing it yourself someday. That's what I did, IIRC.

Who calls you TS?

Back when I identified as a CD/TG, a lot of people, both in RL in Tri-Ess and on the internet. All the bleeping time, which was scary and annoying. I kept thinking, "what are they thinking? What are they seeing? Why are they saying that?" They'd say stuff like, "You're a transsexual right, Veronica?" And I'd say no, and then they'd give me a "look". And then maybe a couple months later they'd ask the same question again. Or "How long have you been on hormones?" and i'd tell them that I wasn't. And then another look.

But you know what, they were right, I was a TS. I just couldn't admit it because it was too scary and to depressing. I wanted to transition but felt I couldn't for money and other reasons, and if I admitted it, I would feel bad and depressed that I couldn't. So I basically said, "Yep I'm a CD, don't want to transition." Even if I did.

So why are some people convinced that certain CDs are actually TS?

Because some are. I call folks like me Proto-TS's. We're more likely to do certain things than the garden variety CD. Not better, just different.

I seem to hear this a lot about how my TG sisters think I am TS. I dunno,

People should avoid that kind of prescriptive language on others, but I think for some, like me, they ought to be told they're TS's as often as possible, so maybe, just maybe, they can start to live and learn to love themselves.

Veronica
Rondelle (Ron) Rogers Jr.