PDA

View Full Version : What Are You Like?

Penelope
10-29-2008, 12:12 AM
Hi girls, you just can't keep me away lately LOL!.It's so great being able to post one's opinion,ah liberty!

I thought the following would be interesting so I have to ask ,what are you like as a girl(when dressed)?.
Are you any different from your male self as far as attitude,character traits, manners, taste in music,socially,etc.......

Thanks much for any replies.

I myself am much more patient (especially when driving LOL),more approachable,polite to the extreme and more gentle, as a lady should be(pardon me),hehe.

Hugs :hugs:

jennCD
10-29-2008, 12:20 AM
I'm really just the same old me,... only cuter.

:)
jenn

Rachel Welsley
10-29-2008, 12:20 AM
I actually feel more confident & sure of myself when dressed, I dunno if that's because the GG's that I hang around with encouraged me to be myself or because whenever I do get those negative looks, I just blow it off because as Rachel, their negative opinions mean nothing to me.

Tracii G
10-29-2008, 12:29 AM
I am more confident in girl mode it seems. I think its because I percieve in my mind I'm way better looking as a woman than as a man.

Bethany_Anne_Fae
10-29-2008, 01:04 AM
Mostly I'm a bit more care-free as Zarabeth. Things sometimes go in one ear and out the other when I'm enjoying just being.. ya know what I mean?

Zara

Angie G
10-29-2008, 02:37 AM
My manner is girly and I'm very sweet as a girl can't you tell hun.
Angie

AllyM
10-29-2008, 03:00 AM
I am the same.

avril findlay
10-29-2008, 03:28 AM
Just the same as I've always been. I couldn't be any different!

Love

Avril

Mollyanne
10-29-2008, 03:52 AM
What am I like when I am dressed you ask, well for one thing I REALLY like becoming a "girl" and feel much more relaxed. I feel better about myself whenever I am wearing nice "undies", sexy even!!! I become more patient, listen more intently and just become the woman that I should have been born in the first place. I would leave my male person behind and become my female person in a New York minute.

:love: Mollyanne

Deborah Jane
10-29-2008, 04:26 AM
When i,m a girl, i,m sweet natured, fun to be with and nice to everyone :battingeyelashes:
I just love life as Debs

As a guy i,m differant, thats why i prefer being Debs

Princess29
10-29-2008, 04:31 AM
Aside from actually wanting to have my photo taken, I'm really no different in girl mode as opposed to guy mode

nikki47
10-29-2008, 04:33 AM
I'm also more confident and much more relaxed.

Nikki

erickka
10-29-2008, 06:46 AM
I am basically the same, but a lot more mellow. Also a little more ladylike.

Miss Tessa
10-29-2008, 06:51 AM
I'm kind of like an immature teenage girl in a 24 year old woman's body most the time.I also must mention I live 24/7.

jennylogan
10-29-2008, 07:05 AM
I am far more relaxed, confident and self assured when I am en femme. I still struggle with the emotions and desires of going full time but overall I consider myself well adjusted and balanced in my approach to cding and being transgendered. I have my wife to thank for that because she has been nothing but supportive, understanding, and unbelievably accepting. It makes all of this much easier to deal with.

Carissa B.
10-29-2008, 07:06 AM
I am sweet natured & very relaxed, much more tense when not dressed. I just feel so good inside so natural .
Carissa

Susan4
10-29-2008, 08:46 AM
I'm just a more mellow version of me. More relaxed.

Why?

I'm always the same inside but with, in guy mode, I can't help my behavioural hang-ups. I try to 'act' as masculine as I think is expected of me (depending on the situation). So, I pretend not to know about clothes and makeup. I talk about green and blue rather than talking about sea-foam or teal. I would never admit to knowing what someone meant when they talked about faggoting on a dress. I look at women's clothes and let other's think I'm oogling the woman herself. As a guy, I act a bit sloppier, a bit more stoic and a bit less verbal and articulate.

But I'm still me ... just a more studied me.

Whew! ... In short, with apologies to Kermit the frog, it's not easy pretending not to be a CD.

I much prefer the relaxation that comes from being en femme.

Hugs

T Sara Lynn
10-29-2008, 09:31 AM
I let myself out - I'm girlier, more femme - relaxed - me!:)

KARI AN
10-29-2008, 10:02 AM
My so sees a difference in me as a female and I feel more emotional and at the same time my female feelings are all around. I love the new me as a female and at times my so loves the new me. Im the happyest when dressed.:hugs:

Karren H
10-29-2008, 10:22 AM
I'm about the same........... what I wear doesn't change who I am or how I act. Just a bit prettier!! :)

Crystal Galadriel
10-29-2008, 11:06 AM
I do have some different mannerisms, a little more graceful or soft in my movements, and more conscious of where my clothing is, but I don't really think any differently. Perhaps there's a tiny bit more of the stereotypical "girly" thoughts, just because being dressed brings that side of me out more, but I usually have those anyway, just with more frequency dressed, I think. I'm still me either way, just curvier, cuter, and sexier.

On the other hand, dressed or not, I sometimes mentally get into a more fem mode. Most of the time, I'm just a regular guy, "manly" thoughts and interests, but sometimes I'll get into a girly kick and not really be interested in the guy stuff as much. I've noticed that, during those times, I'm usually calmer, quieter, more appreciative of others especially when it comes to listening and such, and much more emotional. From experience with my SO, my sense of feeling (like, touch) goes way up too, I get pretty sensitive.

Cary
10-29-2008, 11:09 AM
I'm happier:)

Tess
10-29-2008, 07:09 PM
It definitely brings out my feminine side. All it takes is one piece of femme clothing and I turn into a female version of myself that I can't see when I'm in drab. It is very liberating, like I'm leaving some rigid discipline behind with my male cloths.

Samantha43
10-29-2008, 07:24 PM
I'm pretty much the same, but hopefully a little prettier.

Ronni Seymour
10-29-2008, 08:02 PM
When out and about in femme, much more relaxed with who I am. When in DRAB I feel somewhat less free to express myself fully. Example...the other day I was on the elevator at work and this classy lady got on. I loved her outfit and wanted to comment on it, but with only the two of us in this elevator, I held back for fear of making her uncomfortable and misunderstanding my interest. Just have to watch some things in guy mode.:sad:

Nicole Erin
10-29-2008, 08:04 PM
Same in both modes -

I am kind and gentil, sweet and never make snide or stupid remarks.
I would never laugh at someone behind their back, well I mean unless they did something stupid,

I also understand that it takes a big man to cry, but it takes an even bigger man to laugh at him for crying.

I would never scratch "down there", unless it itches.

I don't ste, hold on....
Sorry had an itch... :heehee:

It takes a thick skin to deal with me I imagine...

Denise
10-29-2008, 08:06 PM
I find myself much happier doing the traditional feminine things, such as ironing or cleaning the house. Of course, I prefer to do these things wearing a dress and heels! I find I am less stressed if I regularly wear lingerea, and will spend an hour giving myself a manicure, something I don't seem to like doing as much dressed as a man.

Denise

June Campbell
10-29-2008, 10:26 PM
When dressed, I am more relaxed and comfortable. Takes a lot of the stress out of working at home as I do. I can even feel pretty in the right circumstances but am probably fooling myself.

June

Jessica Who
10-29-2008, 10:35 PM
Interesting, because lately I have been learning more about myself. I once thought that I was supposed to feel girly or change personalities once I dressed up. However, I discovered that it just wasn't me. When I dress now I feel exactly the same way. Some people would call some of my tastes and interests a little girly anyway.

DAWNB
10-30-2008, 05:23 PM
I got married at 18 and still have same woman with me. My life has been good and I have my feminine side always working. I do a lot of things that some males would never do. I will state up front that I am not the best at some of the things I will list. I sew, cook, do laundry, sweep and mop, vaccum, do dishes and other odds and ends. Unfortunately I don't do them dressed unless wife is gone. My earlier post today states she knows I dress and I do it in moderation so as not to cause any problems. As to my demeanor I have always been on the friendly side. Found it works better. I had some rough spots earlier on when she found out but they went away. A few of the family members know I dress and are OK with it. Those that don't know may remain that way as I don't know how they would react so I am leaving the sleeping dog lying. I know a lot out there have or are in the saqme boat as me. I just take one day at a time and so far I have been fine.

Secret Sis
10-31-2008, 09:37 AM
I am pretty much the same old me, although I can't walk past a mirror without taking a look. I don't wear makeup or wigs, don't paint my nails... I'm happy to be a just a guy wearing pretty feminine things. I spend alot of my time dressed (usually in lingerie) doing chores around the house such as dishes, vacuuming and laundry and enjoy doing them - things I don't like doing at all in the "guy" mode.

Christina Horton
10-31-2008, 09:54 AM
I find I drive slower witch is hard I own a sport car, a corvette 1980. I repress my fem side in drab so I let it all out am go all fem YAAAAAAA. Dam I love it. HUGGS :hugs:

sabrina mercedes
10-31-2008, 12:45 PM
When I'm dressed I feel pretty, soft, sexy, relaxed and peaceful. The feel of soft, sensual clothing next to my skin brings out a different person.
I enjoy doing things around the house. I clean, cook, just letting the woman in me flow.
My mind changes, making me more female then I would ever be when not dressed.
Now, somethings don't change.
I am still calm, pleasant, funny, those things are always with me.:battingeyelashes:

sometimes_miss
11-05-2008, 08:20 AM
I don't see anyone when I'm dressed up, so I don't really know if there'd be a difference. I do know that were someone to meet me dressed, I wouldn't have to put up the same fake male front that I have so finely tuned to keep people from bothering me at work for all these years. I guess I'd probably be a little more friendly looking. It's because I was put through the ringer as a kid, and wound up creating a fake tough exterior to keep people from picking on me. Works well, but I'm not really that tough guy. Fortunately I'm big enough that everyone pretty much is afraid to pick on me anyway, and I don't let my 'softer' side out in public.

Clara
11-05-2008, 08:40 AM
It is still me but more patient and understanding. I can do all the chores at home when dressed and be totally happy. I can LISTEN to my wife when she tells me about her work. I cook something that all the family enjoys not what I want to eat that day. I am definitely more cuddly. I care more about my wife than me. The difference is quite striking.

Sonia Greene
11-05-2008, 09:28 AM
I feel happier in myself, I walk more erect---partly my shoes, and definitely feel more like smiling......
I am very careful about where I walk. It's important not to always let a GG through a gap first! Sometimes I'm entitled to pass first--possibly, through negotiation!

Sonia

Farrah
11-05-2008, 10:03 AM
I think we all are a little different when dressed. I'm much more understanding, i'm patient, I even fantasize about dancing with and going out with a man, nothing more.

sherib
11-06-2008, 10:49 AM
I think I change into a less aggressive person.:battingeyelashes:

StaceyJane
11-06-2008, 11:13 AM
I just feel better.

Stacey :)

Cassy11
11-06-2008, 11:22 AM
Like others I feel more relaxed. I do do housework. But then I do it in male mode too. When Cassy is working things just flow. Did I just say do do?