PDA

View Full Version : Tucking Thread is the reason I found this site

Crystal Galadriel
10-29-2008, 12:50 AM
I noticed that there were several posts in the sticky tucking thread from people saying that they found this forum specifically because of that thread. I stumbled here through a google search on tucking, and sure enough, that thread is indeed the reason that I'm here now.

I was just curious, how many others on here found the forum the same way? If everybody only posts once, and only people who did find it this way post, we can get a decent count just by how many posts there are. Of course, I don't want to restrict people from replying multiple times if they've got something to say, just thought it'd be interesting if we could get a fairly accurate count.

Jess_cd32
10-29-2008, 01:42 AM
I didn't find this site that way but on doing other searches for cd-ing it again led me here on all types of topics I searched.
I believe every question asked here is listed and metatagged and posted on most search engines????, who knew.....

Christina Horton
10-29-2008, 06:11 AM
I am a trucker and found this site when I was looking for crossdessing sights.

Teri Jean
10-29-2008, 06:22 AM
I didn't specifically find this site for that reason but the threads on the subject helped me and I have not stopped since. 24/7 and I like the feeling of being smooth under my panties. Keli

Karren H
10-29-2008, 06:29 AM
Nope. Emily Ann told me about this site... After we got expelled from The Crossdressers Secret Garden... Those girls couldn't take a joke.. Yoni yoni yoni..

Ok Em got kicked out and I quit in protest... The rest is history!! Lol

Ohhh and I'd figured out tucking eons ago... Nothing ruins the llines of a pretty dress like a bump in the wrong place!! :D

erickka
10-29-2008, 06:30 AM
I found this site while searching for crossdressing sites in general, and am glad I signed in here. A great bunch here.

Deborah Jane
10-29-2008, 06:32 AM
I just searched for crossdressing and stumbled in here in my heels :battingeyelashes:
I,ve been here ever since.

This forum,s like the Hotel Califiornia...."You can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave"

Billie_P
10-29-2008, 08:54 AM
I am one of those that stumbled upon this site because of that thread.

My "package" was quite evident in the dress I was wearing and needed for to be hidden.

ColleenW
10-29-2008, 11:18 AM
Like most others I found this site when looking for CD stuff in general, not specifically tucking. The tucking info has given me more ideas on how to do it though.

trisha59
10-29-2008, 11:50 AM
Ditto Colleen, Deborah, Erickka, Keli, Christina and Jess.

Carly D.
10-29-2008, 01:21 PM
I found this site when I Googled "cross dressing"...

StaceyJane
10-29-2008, 01:24 PM
I came here because I read Kimberly's blog on the SCC and she mentioned this site. I figured I would check it out.

Stacey