PDA

View Full Version : Hi all, its been a while but Im back...

DonnaD
05-31-2005, 11:50 PM
Gosh its been a while since I've been here.

It's good to be back! I have had nothing but stress and turmoil in my life the last several months and it hampered my ability to post here. I got really self conscious about being a cd at the date of my last post eons ago and really nothing has changed save for the fact that I missed you people here.

I haven't gone out "dressed" yet either and it does feel as though something has really expired in me. This July 2nd will be my 34th birthday and honestly I think my time is running out, no makeup or clothes can fix the ravages of testosterone, or at least a so called GG friend of mine told me, I tried to open up to her and was basically told that I would never pass and honestly should remain in the closet with this.

That all being said, I swallowed myself in a world of darkness and stress. Work work work and absolutely no play at all.

I realize this is alot to dump my first day back but it had to come off my chest before I drank myself deeper into the bottle, and now I fear that all the friends I had made before I left for so long on here are gone or have switched tag names or whatever.

I hope I can still call this a safe place and will be welcome here once again...

Donna D...

Tristen Cox
06-01-2005, 12:03 AM
:welcom: back. Now who are you? :D Joking, yes we're the same I think. Although I have had a tour over in Afganistan and been to the Phillipines, and also been diagnosed with obsessive posting disorder, but the doctor says I am much better now. And so am I :hugs: Just livening up your spirits.

http://img68.echo.cx/img68/8863/eyes8ip.gif

DonnaD
06-01-2005, 12:10 AM
Thanks! it's great to be back.

DonnaD... :p

paulaN
06-01-2005, 12:38 AM
welcom back sista. pass or not it still feels good to dress up to me. just take a look at some of my pics wile i was on a fishing trip.

CharleneCD
06-01-2005, 12:44 AM
I have only been here a month and I consider all here in this forum friends. No not friends more like family. that is why I stay here and havnt tried to find another web site. I dont need another one. So names should not matter we are here for you. As for the GG who you thought was a friend, she lied to you. At least for me and others who have said the same, Dressing is not about the outside or testosterone, it is about what is inside of us. I find that all the girls here passable or not are beautiful. We are finding the best way of expressing our feminine side. Wecome home

Julie
06-01-2005, 02:35 AM
What, first day back in 5 months and only 2 posts :) Oh never mind you'll soon get back into the programme.

Welcome back Donna it's nice to have you here again.

JJ

sophie/girl
06-01-2005, 03:56 AM
welcame back donna now dont go away again
love sophie

GypsyKaren
06-01-2005, 04:47 AM
Don't worry about your time running out,you're still young and have plenty of it left. I'm pushing 53 and just started going out a few months ago. I can tell you that it feels great and it's never to late.

Sharon
06-01-2005, 08:03 AM
With friends like that..., well, you know the rest.
Seriously though, just relax a bit and try to come to terms about yourself, why you enjoy dressing. Don't worry about the passing, but I suspect that your "friend" just has issues with the topic and was expressing her displeasure and/or ignorance of the topic.

BTW -- WELCOME BACK!!

DonnaD
06-01-2005, 12:51 PM
Thanks to you all for the warm welcome back.

More later, theres a tree in my back 40 that needs to be removed and today seems like the best day to do it. Besides that, I'm looking forward to playing with my new toy, I went this am for a bit of shopping and didnt get any clothes but I did get a new chainsaw!

See you all later tonight.

DonnaD

christine h
06-01-2005, 01:00 PM
welcome donna,
Hope you stay awhile.
christine h