PDA

View Full Version : Dressing in Sister-in-laws clothes

SananthaTV
03-28-2004, 09:11 PM
One of my best memories was last summer when my sister-in-law went on holiday.She had left me her key, to keep an eye on the house.
Whilst checking the house one evening, i had the uncontrollable urge to put
on her clothes.

I found her bedroom and walked over to her dressing table.As i opened the top draw i found her bras,i was shaking as i picked out a lovely pink satin/lace underwired bra and clipped it round me and pulled up the straps.
Her panties were in a seperate draw, i sorted through them and found a maching pair to my bra.In the bottom draw i found her stockings,tights and suspender belts.I picked out a pink suspender belt and clipped it round my waist,at this stage i had to relieve myself in the bathroom.
Afterwards i walked back over to the dressing table and pulled out some black stockings.I sat on the bed and pulled them slowly up my legs and clipped them up,the feelings were amazing.

Luckily i am small,size 10-12 so i found her skirts and selected a nice sexy leather mini-skirt,and a white satin top. From her shoes i chose a stappy black pair of sling-backs to complete things.Needless to say i spent the next hour or two looking in the mirror and relieving myself.

Samxxxx

sandi
12-04-2004, 01:52 AM
would like to here more ;)

DonnaT
12-04-2004, 10:22 AM
You shouldn't invade someone elses privacy. How would you feel if she went through your stuff?

Sandra H
12-04-2004, 10:39 AM
You shouldn't invade someone elses privacy. How would you feel if she went through your stuff?

Don’t worry Donna, I think he is just daydreaming a little. Either that or he is very lucky being not only the right size for her skirts, but her shoes also.

Besides, he had to “relieve himself” so he dresses to get off rather that because it feels right.

LaurenAnne
12-04-2004, 05:00 PM
Besides, he had to “relieve himself” so he dresses to get off rather that because it feels right.

This comment sounds vaguely condescending. As we're all aware [or should be, apparently], there are a plethora of motivations for crossdressers. "Feeling right", sexual stimulation, calming effect, etc, etc. The list goes on & on. No particular motivation is right or wrong, and all should be treated with respect. Just my 2c.

racquel
12-04-2004, 09:48 PM
sananatha,thanks for sharing.there is probably very few on this forum who did not start out in exactly the same way.mothers,sisters,aunts all have had their "privacy"invaded.most never knew or ever will know.soon you will be getting your own 'stuff',then throwing away your 'stuff',then buying more 'stuff'.my advice to you,don't throw away your 'stuff'.store it.you will soon have a great wardrobe.you won't quit,this is a life long condition.enjoy it to it's fullest.

crispy
12-04-2004, 11:18 PM
I always felt 'dirty' if I borrowed someone else's clothing. That probably partly explains the feeling of rejection that so many CDs feel when they are younger, especially after obtaining relief.

Since I've had my own wardrobe there have been no such feelings.

Sara Kat
12-05-2004, 08:09 AM
Sorry we all can't be as "seasoned" as you. You mean to tell me that at one time in your life you didn't do it for the same reasons?

crispy
12-05-2004, 08:24 AM
Sorry we all can't be as "seasoned" as you. You mean to tell me that at one time in your life you didn't do it for the same reasons?
:) ..... methinks somebody is being just a little bit bit coy, sara.

Shall we give Sandra a nasty nip just to remind her we are all human even if some of us are also sharks? :D

Wendy me
12-05-2004, 08:46 AM
i hope she at least washed them before she put them back.............her pantys??????? somethings just not right.............buy your own pantys......
hold hands, dance ......dance......prance ....mabey swap spite get your own undies