PDA

View Full Version : have you ever got blind drunk and performed in fem just for fun

Shining Star
06-01-2005, 07:25 AM
have you ever got blind drunk and performed in fem to your mates just for fun and if so what did your friends say about it. i am just curious. and i wouldn't get that drunk

JAYNETHOMPSON
06-01-2005, 07:34 AM
I did it once when married to 1st wife. We were invited to a party where men went as women and visa versa; she dressed me in here clothes and make up; borrowed a wig from her trendy aunt; I went along with it all "just for a laugh" she didnt know about Jayne (and still doesnt). When we got there several people said I looked real; It gave me such a thrill that I have never forgotten.
One of the other wifes whispered to me "you have done this before? havent you?"
When we goy home I tried to make out with the wife but she said no; "what do you think I am?"

Shining Star
06-01-2005, 07:41 AM
thats good at least you had fun and no one excpected anything sneaky sneaky

Tristen Cox
06-01-2005, 07:47 AM
Stop giving me ideas :D

http://img68.echo.cx/img68/8863/eyes8ip.gif

sarah8553
06-01-2005, 08:02 AM
Sounds like a laugh, but no - I can't as drink gives me migrane almost instantly...

There have to be some pretty funny stories to be told on this thread...

Hugs n kisses,

Sarah. x

SohoRose
06-01-2005, 08:20 AM
I once came home drunk and thought it would be fun to put on some stockings and a tiny little thong. I then passed out on the sofa in the front room. It wouldn't sound half as bad but I lived in a house with two other guys.
Luckily I came round before either of them had woken up.

I think :o

Darlene.
06-01-2005, 09:04 AM
Yes I did more than once.(over 20 years ago) It led to divorce. :cry: :thumbsup:

Nuff said.
Darlene.

chantal
06-01-2005, 09:44 AM
have you ever got blind drunk and performed in fem to your mates just for fun and if so what did your friends say about it. i am just curious. and i wouldn't get that drunk

I have no need to get blind I can only really perform at my best when dressed as a woman, so now I allways wear womens clothes and makeup in one form or another, and it is great

Wenda
06-01-2005, 10:49 PM
good question. When I have drunk more than I can handle, I can't recall my femme side coming out, except in short stories, jokes or songs. Never dressed. Not sure what that means...if anything. I am still trying to rediscover my femme voice. nearly had it a couple of nights ago. wenda.

Ibuki_Warpetal
06-01-2005, 10:56 PM
I've never been blind drunk. Not much into getting plastered. Don't see the point.

<- is boring in this case.

Fallen Angel
06-02-2005, 12:26 AM
hi star, i have performed many times as la fem but nevetr under the infuence of drinking

Mandy Salamander
06-02-2005, 03:25 AM
pretty cool, fallen angel 1, Hi Star, similarly, actually I rocked my way through last two years of college in a pretty trashy 'New York Dolls' styled band, must admit driving home was occasionally not an option, wish I still had pics, or maybe not, that was a long time ago, at least it paid for my education and do believe I was the only real ONE.

lorna2cute
06-02-2005, 04:02 AM
Hi star, great question!

Well, I'll tell you exactly how I managed to reveal to my oldest friends that I am a CD... it was one night about 5 years ago (a year after I first went public) during a poker night at my friend Frank's.

It was just us four fellas, playing cards & drinking a bunch of beer & tequila. At this point we drank enough to the point where we were all swapping raunchy stories! So at this point I decided to seize the opportunity... the first thing I said was "Hey Frank, remember that time you came over and saw a green dress hanging in my closet? Well, it didn't belong to an ex-girlfriend as I originally told you." ;)

After that point there was no turning back. I told tham all straight out - I love to CD - I love how it feels - I love how it makes me feel. :)

I was very lucky. Not only were they okay with it, but a few weeks later my friend Kevin suggested that I take them to the drag bar where I was working at the time. However i DID have to warn them that I was going to be dressed. I had such a blast,seeing how freaked out they were when they first saw me dressed!! But they took it very well!! The best was hearing how I looked so gfood that I was "freaking them out". :)

But a part of me still feels that if I did not deliver the news of my CDing as boldly as I had, then they may not have been as accepting as they were. :)

mand
06-02-2005, 05:03 AM
Star I have got alsorts of visions running through my little brain of what you mean by performing :)

As for getting drunk whilst being en femme the answer is yes a few times.
I once did some miming and dancing to a few Blondie songs on a karioke thingy at a party but I was so for gone I cannot remember it :confused:
I have also thrown up everywhere and once fell asleep with my head down the loo :rolleyes: , but people still invite me to their parties.
I may do the housey wife bit but I do like to let my hair down from time to time :)

love mand xxx

sarah8553
06-02-2005, 05:06 AM
My, you are a bit of a party girl aren't you?

Never heard of anyone actually fall asleep head inside a toilet before.

I dunno Mand, perhaps I just do not get out as much as I should!

Hugs n kisses,

Sarah. x

sophie/girl
06-02-2005, 05:27 AM
hi star
not long ago me & my ex girlfriend went to a drag bar as she new about my dressing up she decited to show me a drag bar she knew we had been in melbourne all day in the pub so when we got to the drag bar i was on my way anyway i always wear my girl clothes under my drab we were there for a while i went to the tolet when i came out i had my drab under my arms i came out wearing my girl clothes so i asked my ex to put some makeup on put i had to change again when we left which i was not happy about
love sophie

Merinda
06-02-2005, 05:37 AM
I never drink and dress

Wendy me
06-02-2005, 06:38 AM
we use to have some pretty wild halloween partys in my nabior hood ......always me dressed ...so probly......

mand
06-02-2005, 06:40 AM
My, you are a bit of a party girl aren't you?

I dunno Mand, perhaps I just do not get out as much as I should!

Hugs n kisses,

Sarah. x

I wouldnt advise it Sarah :) and I say fell asleep, I think it was more a case of passing out.:
I don't get that bad nowdays though I'm a good girl, well goodish :rolleyes:

love mand xxx

Tamara Croft
06-02-2005, 10:06 AM
LOL.... I do.... and yes you def need to get out more :eek:

Kimberly
06-02-2005, 10:08 AM
erm......no.

simple answer :p

TrueGemini'sWife GG
06-02-2005, 11:09 AM

Star, sometimes you come up with a great one!

Honestly. This one is priceless!
You have me rollin'!

Blind drunk...

:lol:

sarah8553
06-02-2005, 04:14 PM
LOL.... I do.... and yes you def need to get out more :eek:

Yeah, but I have been very ill and still have to look after myself more than usual as a result, so it's not really my fault. :(

Never mind eh? Better luck next life.

Hugs n kisses,

Sarah. x

Julie York
06-02-2005, 04:46 PM
I don't drink....

Oh no wait...Yes I do.

I have never performed anything female unless you count the time I dressed up in my girlfriends......oh dear.....Ah so that's why she left me....It all makes sense now.

Akyra
06-02-2005, 05:51 PM
erm blind dwunk and dancing.......

tharz a thought......

itz hard to do that if u keep fallin down......

more of a limbo dance.......

i can perform the hymliche duz that count??????

jo_ann
06-03-2005, 06:38 PM
I don't have a story like that, but I have something that relates. My wife is friends with this guy who's married. He's got a very lispy voice that makes him sounds gay, but he's married... he acts like a gay man (shouts like a girl when the dogs poop on the carpet), dresses sorta metrosexual.. When I went to their halloween party dressed as a nurse, his wife jokingly said "my husband wants to try on your heels".. Then one time when we were hanging out drinking lightly, somehow the subject of sex comes up, talking about what annoys you, what you like in bed.. then somehow the wives want us to pull out our units to compare.. he has no problem doing it multiple times before I muster up the courage to show mine. Does anyone think he's gay, or at least has transgender tendancies? Oh I forgot to mention, when I was the nurse at the halloween party he told me 3-4 times I was a really hot woman.

Donna Delite
06-03-2005, 10:09 PM
I haven't but I'd like to

Serena
06-03-2005, 11:41 PM
I don't have a story like that, but I have something that relates. My wife is friends with this guy who's married. He's got a very lispy voice that makes him sounds gay, but he's married... he acts like a gay man (shouts like a girl when the dogs poop on the carpet), dresses sorta metrosexual.. When I went to their halloween party dressed as a nurse, his wife jokingly said "my husband wants to try on your heels".. Then one time when we were hanging out drinking lightly, somehow the subject of sex comes up, talking about what annoys you, what you like in bed.. then somehow the wives want us to pull out our units to compare.. he has no problem doing it multiple times before I muster up the courage to show mine. Does anyone think he's gay, or at least has transgender tendancies? Oh I forgot to mention, when I was the nurse at the halloween party he told me 3-4 times I was a really hot woman.
I would probably call that metro since he's married, or possibly bi.

But onto me, I don't drink, although I get really hyper when I drink Coke, so I wouldn't be surprised if I'd happen to have "accidently" slipped on women's clothes sometime in the future with friends.