PDA

View Full Version : jeans

tranny0529
06-01-2005, 08:13 AM
i remember that i likes my mothers tight blue jeans the most. they were so snug and sexy. i loves the way they felt, so i went out and bought a pair of my own, and i wear them all the time.

Priscilla1018
06-01-2005, 08:24 AM
Hi,

Welcome to our family.

experiment102
06-01-2005, 09:46 AM
I absolutely love jeans...and I buy way too many! hehe, oppps...but I completely agree, the way girls jeans look and feel...so snug and sexy. I can't get enough! :D

They have also almost been my downfall. On more than one occassion I have almost accidently come out because I looking at girls jeans while shopping with friends...so far I have been able to play it off and tell the girls I am with that they would look good in them.

LindaTS
06-02-2005, 06:59 AM
I wear jeans almost all of the time when I go out. I have three pairs, regular blue jeans, and one pink and one black pair. All three pairs are tight and look great on me. Love them.

Drucilla
06-02-2005, 08:01 AM
I just love women's jeans as well and have over 10 pairs. I like the strech kind best. Seems the fit is much better and the comfort factor is better as well.
For those of you who maybe reluctant to wear women's jeans , I found a pair of mens that come close . They are Lee Strech jeans and have a very slim cut . The strech material allows you buy one size smaller waist and achieve a fit almost exactly like womens jeans except the pockets are deeper .

Clare
06-02-2005, 08:15 AM
Since my wife & Son left me a month ago, i have started buying a new set of femme clothing.

Jeans were first on the list and i've bought five pairs! Three are high waist button front bootleg cut in three colours, and 2 more different styles in mid waist with the different effects such as faded patches, whiskers, and striping.

I got them at target on special pricing in size 16s (happy about that!) and they are all stretch which i don't like because they don't stay put around the waist unless i have a tight belt on.

Otherwise i love their style and cut!

Welcome to the forums tranny0529.

Christine