PDA

View Full Version : Weight Problem

Rita C.
10-30-2008, 08:36 AM
I have allways had a weight problem, but about six months back I had no choise but to loose it (had to have surgery and the doctor said loose it). Well, I did it, lost about 30 lbs. all over but in my breast. I can now wear a 44C cup with small enhancers and look great, also my wife gave me two of her 42D cups and I fill them out very well. Has any of you girls had this happen.

docrobbysherry
10-30-2008, 10:28 AM
Only in my dreams!:D

Karren H
10-30-2008, 10:45 AM
I had a weight problem and my health was going down hill.. 5 years ago.. Then I was diagnosed with a brain tumor... Pitutary adenoma.. Which was treatable so then and there I decided it was time for a big change... I lost 50 pounds in 9 months (220 - 170) and went from an 16-18 to a size 10... And due to the pitutary problem my breasts were enlarged and did not shrink.. More of a 38 A+ B- but same as you.. a couple silicone enhancers from Walmart and a pushup bra and they look like the real thing. :)

Positive side effects to a less than positive condition!! Lol

sometimes_miss
11-05-2008, 06:42 AM
Don't know which is the cause, but don't really care. My doc changed my blood pressure medication a few years ago, one of the potential side effects is breast enlargement. He doesn't know about the CD'ing, so I never complained. I also read that the use of skin lotions containing certain fragrant oils (tea tree and lavender oils) had the effect of pre-pubescent boys winding up with breast enlargement, so I just added a little to my shampoo, one teaspoon of each to a pint (which had the side effect of nicely conditioning my drying out hair, killing two birds with one stone) and the same amount in my liquid soap. With the scents that the manufacturers already put in there, you can't tell the difference. Now, over the next few years, I developed 'B' cup breasts (to be honest, there was already a little bit there anyway, but no where's near what I have now). Great for my crossdressing, not so great for when I want to go outdoors without a shirt. But I'm not much of an outdoorsman anyway, so who cares. Since then, I've lost weight, but the breasts are still there. I don't know which caused it, but I'm not complaining; my blood pressure is fine, my hair looks good, and I've got boobs. So far, no other known side effects.