PDA

View Full Version : Any Divas?

uknowhoo
06-01-2005, 09:06 AM
My very first thread...
I've seen ads online for the "diva enhancing tool", it looks alot like a 1/4 cup bra which pushes our pecs together to create cleavage. Presumably, you'd then wear a pocket bra with forms on top of that. I'm wondering if any of you have tried this, and if so, how did it work.

Lindahexi
06-01-2005, 12:17 PM
Hi Tammi,

no I haven't tried those, but after reading your thread I looked them up on the Web, they look really interesting, might be tempted to try one myself. I feel sure someone on the Forum will be able to answer your question, sorry I can't help at the moment.

Hugs,

Linda.

Tristen Cox
06-01-2005, 03:44 PM
Yes actually they work well under your normal bra and all, but you have to have a fair amount of extra skin to push up unlike me who has very little. Mine attaches in the front to make it easier. the 'pads' are on the sides and angled slightly in and the bottom (\_ _/) <- like that. Creates that instant cleavage :thumbsup:
I have used forms with this although they aren't able to be stuck on with the push-up under them. Very nice feel I must say.

http://img68.echo.cx/img68/8863/eyes8ip.gif

Serena
06-01-2005, 11:12 PM
Can't say I've heard of them before, but they sound interestng. I may buy them if I ever find them somewhere.