PDA

View Full Version : Went outside

Shikyo
10-30-2008, 10:01 AM
Finally I did it, I went outside in female clothes. Even though it was after dark, it felt great. The pleasure I got from it, is indescribable.
I walked from home to pickup my wife from the Finnish course she is taking. On the way there, only two girls gave me a longer look, but even they did not laugh or point at me, so I do not know what they were thinking.

On the way back, a car actually stopped and pulled over, and according to my wife, the two guys in the car were looking at me. First it made me feel strange, after that we laughed at it.

The whole trip lasted about an hour, now I am eager to do it again and again. Probably start going outside in femme clothes everyday for a walk after I get more female clothes for myself and my feet feels better.

Tina B.
10-30-2008, 12:40 PM
Shikyo, sounds like if you are going to start going out walking a lot, you need better shoes, that might help with the feet.LOL Sounds like a good time, and glad you and the wife could both laugh and having a couple of guys in a car checking you out!
Tina

Karren H
10-30-2008, 01:54 PM
That's pretty cool... I supposed winter hasn't set in yet? Lol

Nicole Erin
10-30-2008, 01:57 PM
Yeah that is cool. Just understand that you WILL get attention.
Some guys will check out anything with 2 legs and a skirt.

Small steps, you are doing well.

NylonMan
10-30-2008, 08:32 PM
please tell us what you were wearing.

Shikyo
10-31-2008, 08:09 AM
Shikyo, sounds like if you are going to start going out walking a lot, you need better shoes, that might help with the feet.LOL Sounds like a good time, and glad you and the wife could both laugh and having a couple of guys in a car checking you out!
Tina

Actually, it has nothing to do with the shoes. I hurt my left feet a while ago, it just has not fully healed yet. It makes walking kinda painful, if I step wrong only the foot, no matter what shoes I am wearing. Just need to be careful with it, otherwise it might become even worse than it is now, which I really do not want to.

That's pretty cool... I supposed winter hasn't set in yet? Lol

Depends what you call a winter; there is no snow, if you meant that. I am rather "cold blooded" even for a Finn. I have no trouble wearing shorts and a T-shirt and sandals in the winter time when I go outside(minus degrees). Of course, I cannot do that for hours, but I can do it easily for half an hour or an hour.

Yeah that is cool. Just understand that you WILL get attention.
Some guys will check out anything with 2 legs and a skirt.

Small steps, you are doing well.

For my luck, I've always gotten attention when I've walked outside, so I have gotten used to it by now. I always had a strange taste for clothes.
However, it does not change the fact that I feel very very "shy" about what I wore for the first time. Having it done once or twice, usually is enough for me to getting used to it.

Some guys do not even need the two legs and skirt. The head itself might be more than enough, but that's another story.

please tell us what you were wearing.

Nothing that special, normal "male" shoes as I do not have female shoes yet, black stockings, around knee height skirt, a T-shirt. Over the T-shirt I had a jacket, with its zipper opened as I thought it might start raining slightly. My hair was flying around freely, until it got wet enough, because of the rain.