PDA

View Full Version : Sporting Events.

missattitude
10-30-2008, 01:18 PM
Yesterday, while I was flicking back and forth between the World Series game, in which the Phillies won(YEA) and the Detroit Piston's game(they to won), it dawned on me if any of us have ever gone out to a sporting event dressed? I'm not sure if there is another thread that asks this question, don't have the time to look for it.

I know that if there was a chance, I would go for sure. Sitting there, acting all fem, playing with your leggings, or whatever you got on because the sporting events can get boring and dull. I would only do something like that if I have the support/ and be able to pass. That would be an experience I'm sure everyone that likes sports would love to do.

Maria.. GO DETROIT WINGS!!! REPEAT>!!

Barbra_in_Tulsa
10-30-2008, 01:25 PM
That would be a lot of fun but probably difficult unless you could really pass. Any event is going to be long enough where you are going to have to use the rest room. That is one dicey situation at a stadium. If you can pass, then no biggie, but if there is any question I shutter to think how bad the rest of the evening would go....

...and Go Flames! ;)

dianeleah
10-30-2008, 01:56 PM
That would be soooo much fun! I've never been, but I think that would be great fun! The stores around here sell pink NFL jerseys which the GG's love. I would love to wear an oversized pink jersey over a white turtleneck with tight girly jeans and tennies to a game! For hockey the greatest sport in the world! An oversized hockey jersey with black turtleneck, black womans jeans, and black womans mules which show off my little black socks. I think that would be a blast! If I didn't get read and beat up at either event, lol!

Go Red Wings! :)

Billie_P
10-30-2008, 05:09 PM
I don't see a sporting event as a CD-friendly venue. Of course, I'm blind.

Go Red Wings!

Jennifer in CO
10-30-2008, 09:02 PM
not sure about going to a sporting event, but I wear a sports bra/panty always under my driving suit when racing...

Jenn

kymmieLorain
10-30-2008, 09:20 PM
Jenn, What type of racing: road, drag( LOL) autocross, roundy round?? great to find another motorhead girl like myself

Kymmie

joann07
10-30-2008, 09:25 PM
I have yet to do that, but its on my list of things to do. :GD:

Hugs!

Sammy777
10-30-2008, 09:32 PM
Jenn, What type of racing: road, drag( LOL) autocross, roundy round?? great to find another motorhead girl like myself Kymmie

Oh there are a few of us floating around here.
Oh & don't forget to add off roaders/4X4, rally/rallie & drifting to your list. lol

trannie T
10-30-2008, 09:41 PM
I might go to a San Francisco Giants game en femme next year if I can work up the courage. San Francisco is very trans friendly and I go most everywhere else but still am concerned about the testosterone charged atmosphere of a major sporting event.

kymmieLorain
10-30-2008, 09:44 PM
I"ll start a new thread rather than highjack this one.

Kymmie