PDA

View Full Version : Well since I'm going to work dressed up as Marilyn Monroe tomorrow,

Kimberly Marie Kelly
10-30-2008, 08:48 PM
I needed to have my second practice session getting made up as Marilyn. So I decided to dress in a mini skirt, nylons, pumps and breast forms and drive to my co-workers house to get made up. First time fully dressed up going to some ones house, especially a co-worker. Now that she's seen me with other clothes other than the Marilyn Monroe dress I'll be wearing and a non-blonde wig, I thinketh that she knows I'm a crossdresser.

She answered the door and was taken back as she wasn't expecting me dressed up. I wanted to show her my pumps, legs and breastforms etc, she is jealous of my legs. Anyway did my makeup and styled the wig and I looked just like Marilyn, Pictures to come when I'm dressed as her..fully. She gave me a compliment and said I look more like a woman than most women at work do. She said my legs are definitely nicer.

She said if she knew I liked dressing up, we could have gone into the village to have a good time. She hinted that now she has someone to dress up, I told her that whenever she wants to do dress up to call me..

I need to go to bed so I can get up early and go get made up tomorrow morning before work.. Well to all, have a good crossdresser day. :battingeyelashes:

Nicole Erin
10-30-2008, 09:10 PM
Yep same here, I get to get up at THREE AM so I have time to shave and do makeup, and meet my FTM friend who is dressing as a woman.
I told him, "Look, you and I are the true gender foplks here, let us not be nervous but walk in here tomorrow like we own this place".

Oh boy, what am I getting into?

Hey let us know how it goes,
Erin

victoriamwilliams1
10-31-2008, 08:57 AM
I wish I could go to work dressed:( Both of you have fun and I am dressing but doing to window shopping.

Christina Horton
10-31-2008, 10:00 AM
you Make sure you go out with her at least 1 a week . that would be fun to have a GG girl friends (I HATE YOU) LOL have fun and pm me with all hole story PLZ HUGGS :hugs:

Kimberly Marie Kelly
10-31-2008, 04:15 PM
Got up at 3:00 AM to shower and shave as close as possible, got my pantyhose on, my nails put on and my pumps on as well as a halter style bra with forms and went to my friends house who then applied the makeup, lashes etc. Then I got dressed with a half slip then Marilyn's halter style dress and topped off with the wig.

Then went to work and took some pictures and had many people take pictures. was at work till 3:00 PM so I had my pumps on for close to 12 hrs. Boy did my feet hurt, but it was all worth it. Next year I have to top this year. Enjoy the pictures and give me some comments, especially about the makeup job.. :battingeyelashes:

Susan4
10-31-2008, 04:19 PM
Looks fantastic ... you even have the beauty mark down pat.

Wonderfully done .. my compliments .. and my envy:daydreaming:

Hugs

SherriePall
10-31-2008, 04:42 PM
Work is not one place I could go dressed. In fact, no one did today. Just too messy and dirty and the work is too hard. Well, there are other places to go -- the mall, dress shops, riding on the highway, etc. Ahhhh. Life is sweeter when wearing heels. Kimberly, you look just great. And you do have nice legs. BTW, I'm jealous you have a coworker who knows and helps out.

Kimberly Marie Kelly
10-31-2008, 07:30 PM
to change out of Marilyn's outfit, get into flats and get into my normal miniskirt and blouse, kept the pantyhose on. Decided I would hand candy out dressed up, still had the makeup, my normal short brown wig and breast forms on, just more comfortable.

Well I needed more candy so I went to the supermarket dressed as I was, to get candy and a few essentials before the children and parents came thru. Going into the supermarket fully dressed was so exhilarating, with the nice makeup job and beautiful legs wrapped in pantyhose, I wasn't noticed that much or if I was no one said a thing. Went back home.

Giving candy out while fully dressed in miniskirt and pantyhose was a first for me. As always the yonger kids were quite curious, if I was a women or a man, I said I was a man but was the Mrs's for the day. Most of the parents either smiled or said we weren't expecting that outfit. The teenagers were the funniest tho, the girls giggled or complimented the outfit, the young teenage boys were afraid to come to the door, one or two took the challenge from the girls to get some candy.

My pantyhose finally got a run at the 16 hour mark, they held up for a good enjoyable day. :battingeyelashes: :battingeyelashes:

docrobbysherry
10-31-2008, 07:38 PM
No one can look like her! I wouldn't even try! :heehee:

Oh, wait! This was taken earlier this week. I was trying to do Linda Carter. But, I may not have gotten Linda's look just rite!:eek:

MJ
10-31-2008, 07:42 PM
wow i love it ... but smile and don't stand like a man. relax . love the outfit

Kimberly Marie Kelly
11-01-2008, 10:05 AM
The picture standing up was after I got home after like 12 hrs of wearing 3 1/2 heels, my feet were literally killing me. Walked on several miles of concrete warehouse flooring. I could just barely stand, I wasn't gonna try posing anything special. :battingeyelashes: