PDA

View Full Version : pink fog on a sunny day

Karen C
10-30-2008, 10:34 PM
Today I went out fulley dressed to a friends house . Then I went to where I work . I told them I was gowing to a party . They were shocked for how good I looked . What a rush. My hands wouldn't stop shaking . It was ausome . I have never gone out befor at night or in the day never the less . everthing was fabulos . Today was a dry run for tomarow when I am realy gowing to a party . I felt if I didn't do it today I would never do it . I am having a birthday coming up shortly and this was the present to my self I feelt it was the best thing ive ever dun.I feel like I just told the world or somthing . :battingeyelashes:

Thanks to all of you ladies you dont know who you are but I have been reading alot of your posts and that helped me do this today . I felt like I couldn't hide anymore I was tired . Tired of hideing everything . tired of being scard . and tired of being diferent and not knowing why . I dont care why I just want to show a side of me that I cant keep hiden anymore . I feel like its been eating me apart inside . well thanks agin .

Michl41
10-30-2008, 10:52 PM
Thanks for the inspiration, if I'm not called into work tomorrow, I'm going fully dressed to the mall!!:).........it must be the Halloween spirit getting to us!:devil:..............Michelle