PDA

View Full Version : Really over the edge

Stephanie-L
10-31-2008, 12:19 AM
OK, now I know I've really gone over the edge. Today my wife was watching the Ellen Degeneres show and they had a segment with Paris Hilton at her home. Now I don't care for Paris, just don't like the attitude she portrays. But, she was wearing a black satin bustier and black vinyl/patent leather tight pants, and spike heels. My reaction was not to think how hot she looked, or what a sleazy look, etc. My reaction was "I wish I could wear clothes like that, but with my figure....." I also would kill to have her closet, just the shoe section alone would be a few years income for me. So that does it, the pink fog has officially captured my brain. What a way to go..................Stephanie

Deborah Jane
10-31-2008, 05:04 AM
The best thing you can do now Stephanie is enjoy it :)
Once you,re in the grip of the Pink Fog the best thing to do is sit back and enjoy the ride :battingeyelashes:

Phyliss
10-31-2008, 05:14 AM
Stephanie, .... welcome to the PINK side, bwah ha ha ha.

deja true
10-31-2008, 05:33 AM
Actually Steph,my estimation of Miss Hilton has gone way up since her video announcing her run for President...

(And it's not just because she wears size 11 shoes!)

janet p
10-31-2008, 06:49 AM
I didn't realize it but the PINK FOG must have got me along time ago because for years I've been looking at woman and wondering what that outfit would look like on me.:daydreaming::love:

Miss Tessa
10-31-2008, 06:56 AM
I've been wanting to wear women's clothes all my life.

And as for Paris Hilton, I don't like her one bit.I don't even think she's pretty.

But it would be nice to have her money.

Deborah Jane
10-31-2008, 07:00 AM
And as for Paris Hilton, I don't like her one bit.I don't even think she's pretty.

Oh i dunno, i think she,s nice, in a I wish i was her best friend and i could wear whatever i wanted from her wardrobe kind of way :heehee:

StaceyJane
10-31-2008, 08:36 AM
I guess I got stuck in a pink fog when I started looking at girls and thinking "nice shoes" or "I love that dress, I wonder how it would look on me".
Oh well.......

Stacey :)

Karren H
10-31-2008, 08:42 AM
Oh i dunno, i think she,s nice, in a I wish i was her best friend and i could wear whatever i wanted from her wardrobe kind of way :heehee:

Sign up for what ever season of "Paris Hilton's BFF" reality show! Lol. Maybe you can snob your way into her closet!!

I've been thinking like that for almost 5 decades... Guess I've just redifined where my edge is... :)

Carly B
10-31-2008, 11:06 AM
I understand what you mean. I use to look at women and think good lucking she is hot. I look and think what i would give to be able to wear what she has on, or how beautiful her hair is wish mine was like hers. Haven't looked at women the same in a long time, which I would say is a good thing. Just keep telling myself some day I'll look that good if not better.

Jennifer Cox
10-31-2008, 02:17 PM
First it was shop windows, then girls in the street, now I find I'm looking at what women are wearing in TV shows & films. Now it's a case of 'love that dress' but how the hell am I ever going to afford something like that! :violin:

Miss Tessa
10-31-2008, 04:07 PM
Carly B it is a good thing. Because once you start having respect for women instead of objectifying us, it is better for everybody.