PDA

View Full Version : Im new and ive already got a question

ilovpanties
06-01-2005, 01:52 PM
hey everyone,
new guy here and ive got a question for all you experienced crossdressers out there...

have any of you had or are dealing with your underwear cramping up your balls and causing a fair amount of pain? know any ways of fixing that?

Julie
06-01-2005, 01:58 PM
Firstly welcome to the forum. I just did a forum search with the word tucking, there's a few threads in this link that might be of help.

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/search.php?searchid=257636 (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/search.php?searchid=257636)

~Julie~

ilovpanties
06-01-2005, 02:09 PM
Firstly welcome to the forum. I just did a forum search with the word tucking, there's a few threads in this link that might be of help.

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/search.php?searchid=257636 (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/search.php?searchid=257636)

~Julie~

paulaN
06-01-2005, 02:49 PM
welcome, I love panties too. and no I have never had that problem.

eileen1969
06-01-2005, 02:55 PM
when you feel that hun! take it off immediately girl! comfort is key! maybe a bigger size love? go with granny lycra panties if you really want to tuck girl! ;)

Mia lynn
06-01-2005, 06:51 PM
I've never had that problem, there always plenty of room in my panties. My dream is to get rid of my c*** and balls.
hugs
Mia

trinity24
06-01-2005, 07:00 PM
have any of you had or are dealing with your underwear cramping up your balls and causing a fair amount of pain? know any ways of fixing that?

castration :eek:

crispy
06-01-2005, 10:36 PM
lycra boy shorts or leg panties that don't have any seams in the crotch.

Ibuki_Warpetal
06-01-2005, 11:06 PM
Pan!

I don't have this problem as my jewels are reletively numb, as I tend to forget about them. (:

Sweet Jeanette
06-01-2005, 11:54 PM
hey everyone,
new guy here and ive got a question for all you experienced crossdressers out there...

Yeah.-----Dont wear any undies, or wear a thong, which will support, but allow room.---(a mans thong!)

Sweet Jeanette
06-01-2005, 11:56 PM

Ha!----I never thought of that!------It WOULD correct the problem!!! :D

Fallen Angel
06-02-2005, 12:56 AM
if you make a gaff that should help you out a bit and there are threads on this forum to help you xxooxx

sarah
06-02-2005, 06:04 AM
i really believe your only problem is size (not genital) you need to wear the right size panties a lot of crossdressers think as a girl you should wear tight and small ,ouch!! get the right size and problem solved... :no:

sarah8553
06-02-2005, 06:48 AM
My suggestions depend on what you actually hope to achieve...

1. The bulge. If you want to lose the bulge, then short of removing the offending anatomy (ow), you can get special underwear from some places that holds it underneath instead of in front of your body. PM me if you want me to tell you more about this.

2. Just the pain. I agree with above comments here. You need looser underwear! Perhaps try normal knicker instead of thongs, a size bigger, or a looser material like lace. Personally, I can heartily recommend french knickers :)

3. Overall comfort. If by a fair amount of pain you just me it's not as comfortable as you would like, you are probably best just changing the type you wear. Again thongs are the culprit here, but tight, leather/pvc knickers are also very bad. Go for satin or lace, and a fuller size and shape that is more accommodating. It feels just as nice.

Hope that helps you,

Hugs n kisses,

Sarah. x

ilovpanties
06-02-2005, 08:25 AM

oooooo...no.

i wish to keep the family jewels safe ;)
my little soldiers dont deserve to die, they still have a mission to achieve someday :D =)

Kimberly
06-02-2005, 09:55 AM
I'd say, if neccessary by a size or two higher than your actual size, so that you don't get so cramped.

I frankly don't care if they get cramped, but I do make sure I'm not in major discomfort and not having to "sort things out down there" every 5 minutes. ;)

Mia lynn
06-02-2005, 03:06 PM
Tamara

I was a nuaghty girl, thanks for ed my message. Had a little too much wine that night.
Mia

Deanna2
06-02-2005, 09:16 PM
As Crispy said ' no centre seams'. Also try the stretch test. If your knickers don't stretch, you won't fit the wedding tackle in.

Luvya

Sierra
06-02-2005, 11:26 PM
Maybe if your like me [large balls] it can get very uncomfortable after a couple of hours go bye in tight panties.I can not imagine tucking mine they need lots of room.So some of my panties have a window cut in them so all can hang loose,if you get my drift.I dig the panty cut accross my ass but need to feel free and cool too.So I often buy more than one pair so only one of a set gets cut and one I could wear to the doctors office :rolleyes: .

jo_ann
06-03-2005, 06:46 PM
that sometimes happens when I wear panties that are tight cotton (no stretch to them), so just make sure they're big enough or get ones with 5% lyrca in them

Clare
06-04-2005, 12:34 AM
I just try to make sure tuck in carefully and make sure i comfortable before going on to dress fully. I also sprinkle in some baby powder so that there is no chafing.

There seems to be two ways to tuck-in. the first is to pull down between your legs and adjust the 'sacks' accordingly (which is what i do most often). the other way is to push the sacks up into the cavities behind them and if the penis is flaccid, i sometime push it back against itself - like a concertina effect. You just have make sure its going to pop back out after undressing!

the second method is great and no pain if you get it right - but its not for everybody.

Other than that, there are some other threads that deal with this issue, not necessarily in the MTF forum either.

Christine

mariej
06-06-2005, 03:20 PM
Wear French knickers they're much much sexier!!!!
L&P
Mariej

ballet
06-07-2005, 10:21 PM
I dont understand because when im wearing girls panties, I dont have any NUTS!! :rolleyes: ......... :eek: .......... :)

AbbyLee
06-08-2005, 08:44 PM
Welcome,

For me it is not a big deal, and love them both.

AbbyLee