PDA

View Full Version : The Pains of Female Attire

Sarasometimes
10-31-2008, 12:58 PM
How do you feel when you experience some of the discomforts of having dressed? I am talking about things like sore feet from a day in heels? The ache in your earlobes after taking off those clip-on? The feeling of having worn a bra and girdle for hours? The fatigue of sitting properly with ones legs close together?..
For me I feel a mix of excitement and relief. A feeling of having delved into the female realm a bit farther. How about you?

janet73
10-31-2008, 01:18 PM
Well, the longest I have gone fully dressed is about three hours. At that point, my feet were killing me (not used to 4" heels), my chest ached, and I had tasted enough lipstick for a while!

My skirts and tops for the most part fit right, and are never a discomfort. Slips are heavenly, and pantyhose is never a problem!

Somewhat of a letdown while undressing, but when folding up and putting away my girl clothes, there is a final wash of contentment that comes over me.

:battingeyelashes:

Karren H
10-31-2008, 01:50 PM
Sounds like your wearing the wrong clothes and shoes... Since I try on almost everything in the store before I buy them.... They all fit pretty good.. My corsetts are a dream to wear (even up to 48 straight hours minus a few to shower) and I've worn heels for 10+ straight hours without any pains... Bras feel fine even after a who day out shopping... A few of my 70 pair of clip-ons are a little tight... And once in a while I will get a pair of thigh highs that bother my thighs a bit... Other than that.... Womens clothing is as comphy as mens... On me...

Jennifer Cox
10-31-2008, 01:50 PM
I'd love a pair of shoes that didn't kill :Pullhair:

Deborah Jane
10-31-2008, 01:54 PM
Karren says it all for me too.
I find womens clothes very comfortable, i probably wouldn,t wear them as often if i found them uncomfortable.

Sarasometimes
10-31-2008, 01:55 PM
Sounds like your wearing the wrong clothes and shoes... Since I try on almost everything in the store before I buy them.... They all fit pretty good.. My corsetts are a dream to wear (even up to 48 straight hours minus a few to shower) and I've worn heels for 10+ straight hours without any pains... Bras feel fine even after a who day out shopping... A few of my 70 pair of clip-ons are a little tight... And once in a while I will get a pair of thigh highs that bother my thighs a bit... Other than that.... Womens clothing is as comphy as mens... On me...
You have get interested in your corset. Where did you get it and how much? I used to have one i loved but i got to big for it. My complaints are more of the different feel women's clothes have as well as the feeling of having worn heels for hours.

Tess
10-31-2008, 02:17 PM
Karen, you are an Olympic class shopper!

On the subtropical Texas Gulf coast pantyhose can quickly become unbearable.

Maria2222
10-31-2008, 02:27 PM
What's a little pain when you're having the time of your life?
You should get some shoes that fit better, though.
:)

ukxdress
10-31-2008, 02:30 PM
As much as I love my girdle, it can be quite a relief to remove it !!

trisha59
10-31-2008, 02:33 PM
I remember a Gilligans Island episode where they all dressed up as women. When one of them asked how to handle the pain of their earrings, they were told to think about their shoes. Of course the joke was, what do you do when your feet hurt. Think about your earrings.

StaceyJane
10-31-2008, 02:38 PM
I have a very comfortable pair of 2 inch heels I love to wear.
I feel very comfortable in women's clothes and I would spend all of my time wearing them if I could.
The feel of the bra straps just makes me feel more like a woman. :)

Stacey

KandisTX
10-31-2008, 02:44 PM
Karen, you are an Olympic class shopper!

On the subtropical Texas Gulf coast pantyhose can quickly become unbearable.

Don't be so sure sister ;) I wear them every day myself, and I live in Houston as well ;) but then, I have been wearing them every day for the last 22 years so...

I usually go through withdrawels when I cannot wear my femme stuff ;) Fortunately for me today is Friday, which means I am wearing a body briefer as well as my panties and pantyhose :)

Kandis:love::rose2:

Chari
10-31-2008, 02:47 PM
In my years of CDing, I have found no discomfort in any of the female attire I wear - be it high heels, girdles, bras, PH, pierced earrings, etc., as I ALWAYS buy comfortable items I know will fit me. Is there suppose to be pain?

MarcieM
10-31-2008, 02:51 PM
No Pain ~ No Gain
I'll be wearing 5" ankle strap heels starting at about 5pm tonight till like 2am when the club closes. :)

Karren H
10-31-2008, 02:59 PM
I bought my corsetts from Wicked Red's through Ebay.. Like $50 each.. Advertised as Civil war era replicas I think they are called something else.. Fully laceable in the back but having modern eye hooks in the front for easy on and off.. I keep mine laced the same and use the eye hooks .... Just in time crossdressing!! Lol

And I grew up in Houston before moving back to Michigan and I can seriously say I remember sweating for 6 straight years... Really sweatting when I was wearing my mothers bra and long line girdle!! Of when I came back to visit.. Wearing my step sisters thing.. Step mothers.... The girl nest door's stuff... Hahaha. I was a prolific borrower!! :)

Now I live north of the Mason Dixon line and with global warming am seriously considering moving to Canada... I have no idea how women can wear makeup in that heat!!!! But my wigs off to them!! :)

AliciaWeb
10-31-2008, 03:06 PM
Posture practice makes perfect, the more you do it the easier and less stressful it becomes. I keep legs together and almost always adopt other female postures most of the time. Clip on earrings can usually be adjusted, some of mine have adjusting screws and others I have altered the tension by judicious bending (are you good with pliers and screw driver?). A little felt pad can also help. I find the gel pads help with high heel pain on the ball of the foot but if you want the glam look then don't walk, low heels for shopping makes you blend in with othe women shoppers.

Alicia.

Sam-antha
10-31-2008, 03:11 PM
With the exception of heels, if it is not comfy, throw it out cos it does not fit.
The exception : ? If the heel height, balance is not what you are used to then you have to get used to it, or get a different pair.
Sorry, two exceptions, the second being my ear lobes
~Samm

Miss Tessa
10-31-2008, 04:01 PM
I said goodbye to that partime crap long ago.

Rachaelb64
10-31-2008, 04:07 PM
Nope no discomfort, just happy wearing the clothes :)

MJ
10-31-2008, 04:11 PM
no problems here i'm full time :hugs:

Tess
10-31-2008, 04:12 PM
And I grew up in Houston before moving back to Michigan and I can seriously say I remember sweating for 6 straight years... Really sweatting when I was wearing my mothers bra and long line girdle!! Of when I came back to visit.. Wearing my step sisters thing.. Step mothers.... The girl nest door's stuff... Hahaha. I was a prolific borrower!! :)

On the plus side, today it's a mild low 80's day on the last day of October and I'm in shorts and a t-shirt. It could be a lot worse.

Samantha43
10-31-2008, 04:20 PM
Pains? They are pains of joy!

Actually, the only parts of female clothing that are uncomfortable for me are some shoes and some clip on earrings. I have adjusted most of my earrings so they don't hurt any more. The shoes that hurt are designed more for looks than comfort.

Bethany_Anne_Fae
10-31-2008, 04:26 PM
The only real discomfort I have ever had en femme, was three years ago when I first brought Embyrre out to the renfest in her new clothes. Unfortunately, the costumer had taken a shortcut on the 8 panel skirt in putting a stiff cord in the waistband. The fabric was heavy curtain and heavy. During the course of the day the cord loosened and the skirt slipped down on one side onto my hip bone. That wouldn't have been so bad if there hadnt been so much fabric weight or if I could have gotten to it to readjust, but due to the layers of costuming I had to live with it.
At the end of the day I had a laceration from the fabric rub and I have a small scar to remind me that ones attire needs to be done correctly ;)

*hugs*

Zara

Virginnia
10-31-2008, 05:01 PM
I think it is an important part of it. The endurance NOT the pain. when i take my heels (size 10 foot in size 8 4 inch heel) and tight basque (soon to be corset) off i feel incomplete and the feel of the floaty fabrics more than compensate for any discomfort.:hugs::love:

DeborahAnne
10-31-2008, 05:14 PM
Having been at it for 50 years now the only pain I get is not being able to go out as Deborah whenever I want. As for shoes, bras, corsets or whatever hurting I think you may be wearing wrong sizes. If clip on earrings are hurting get ears pierced it is quite normal for men these days.

Denise01
10-31-2008, 05:22 PM
I now feel as comfortable as if not better when i am dressed fully enfemme, that when i am in Drab.

The longest i have been totaly femme is for a month, and i have had not discomfort at all wearing womens clothing. I had a professional bra fitter measure me, and fortunately by then I had found the proper size.

When it come to shoe, i am blessed, or Cursed, which ever it be with very narrow feet. I take a 11 double A in ladies, so that is not easy to come by. Having one foot shorter than the other definately restricts the type of Heels that i can wear, which are only sling backs, so the strap will hold my heel back in place.

I am as close to full time as I can be, with out being there 24/7 and hopefully the circumstances will change within a year so that i may be full time.

Denise

:):):):)

Janie Gunn
10-31-2008, 07:02 PM
Last night being my first time out fully dressed, I found it a little difficult to rock out while wearing a corset, and for my first time in heels (3") after about 5 1/2 hours my feet were only a little sore. For me, the earings and the tape I used for tucking are the most uncomfortable things, (but I probably didnt quite do the tucking right because I did it in too much of a hurry).

Janie

docrobbysherry
10-31-2008, 07:56 PM
I use 3 tite lycra panties to tuck, or the boys mite stick out!

I wear real corsets, not basques! For 4 1/2" to 5 1/2" waist reduction. I have a hard time breathing. And a harder time getting on my fem suit, and nylons, without getting cut in half! I must say I love the feeling for up to 2 hours! After that, the panties and corset become overwhelming! I STILL have welts from those panties, worn 6 hours ago.

And still, I wear these things pratically every time I dress!:o:D

Kendra (Tx)
10-31-2008, 08:11 PM
The only "Pain" I have is when I have to take it all off and go back to what passes for "real life"...:cry: Even wearing all the "goodies"..( Bra, forms, padded panty, hose, tucking, makeup with "taping" , hair and of course the heels ) Is part of the treat...And Like Karren said about the proper fit..We can go all day....My favorite heels I've gone for 14 hours of sightseeing..No problem...And even if there some "mild discomfort"...NBD....LOL

http://kendra954.com

Amy Hepker
10-31-2008, 08:15 PM
I feel proud to have experianced these female things first hand. It makes me feel good to feel the Bra, smell the makeup and perfume, to put on makeup everyday, to have to get up early just to get ready for the day, so I look my best. And it shows, I am finally getting my makeup down where I am passing in public most of the time. There are still times when I don't, but it does not matter.

ENJOY

Tomara
10-31-2008, 08:28 PM
I have to admit I know why some GGs say they can`t wait to take there bra off when they get home from work .
I have been under dressing quite a lot with the cooler New England weather , anyway I just got home from working 14 hours , I today wore my bra , forms , and panties under my work uniform and loved the way I felt all day but I am ready to loose the bra and relax !
A nice hot shower and I will be ready for my nightie
:daydreaming: Tomara

FlygrlChristy
10-31-2008, 08:37 PM
Just a reminder, "Pain is the price we pay for beauty girls", Elle Woods.:heehee::D

Christy

Angie G
10-31-2008, 08:54 PM
It hurts so good Sara I love it hun. That's why I got my ears pierced no more clip ons and so many nice pierced earring to choose from. :hugs:
Angie

charlie
10-31-2008, 09:26 PM
Wearing a corset, bra, dress with long sleeves (got to hide as much as possible) for hours at a time is hot. If the sizes are right, the shoes (not over 4" heels) and all the nylons and assorted clothes feel fine. Just hotter then Dockers and a Polo shirt... also a lot prettier!

Celeste
10-31-2008, 09:48 PM
If I come across an item that causes me pain I'm tossing it fast.

victoriamwilliams1
10-31-2008, 11:03 PM
GG's go through it all the time:) Also the longest I have ever dressed was 17 hours straight with the same shoes on with out any discomfort. Try a pair of shoes that have a lower heel if your not used to higher heels, today I was out and about walking as well for over 6 hours with no major problems, the only problem I had was taking it all off:( and going to work.

suchacutie
10-31-2008, 11:12 PM
Maybe I'm weird, but 5" heels change the posture of my back and usually eliminate any backpain that I have. On days when my feet are tired, just changing from one pair of shoes to another every few hours takes care of it.

Of the rest, it's not been a problem either!

tina

jazmine
10-31-2008, 11:40 PM
Lets just say, if I was a GG, I would be taking off my bra right about now. But since I'm not, ......I'm sitting here reveling in the fact that I am wearing one, and wore it all day!. The occasional, minor discomforts of the clothing makes me feel like part of the gang.

Samantha Kelsey
11-01-2008, 02:34 AM
I never have a problem with clothes or shoes which I can and do wear all day. My only problem is if Im in a car while tucked. We have nearly a mile of unmade road and the bouncing about brings on undesired effects and discomfort. When I get out of the car Im okay.

avril findlay
11-01-2008, 04:24 AM
I know even correct fitting stilletoes can get a bit sore after a few hours, but are you sure you're wearing the correct size bra?

Love

Avril

Shari
11-01-2008, 05:46 AM
The pain or ache is part of the process for me.
I really don't want Shari to be as comfortable as the male side.
I love the restrictive feeling and the aches in my feet and calves from the high heels. A bra can be uncomfortable after a time too.
I especially like to look at the strap marks on my feet and chest after I undress.
It always makes me smile.
Shari

Sarasometimes
11-01-2008, 04:43 PM
The pain or ache is part of the process for me.
I really don't want Shari to be as comfortable as the male side.
I love the restrictive feeling and the aches in my feet and calves from the high heels. A bra can be uncomfortable after a time too.
I especially like to look at the strap marks on my feet and chest after I undress.
It always makes me smile.
Shari
That is what I was driving at. Along with the feel after you remove the clip on earrings and it stings a bit.

prene
11-01-2008, 05:07 PM
How do you feel when you experience some of the discomforts of having dressed? I am talking about things like sore feet from a day in heels? The ache in your earlobes after taking off those clip-on? The feeling of having worn a bra and girdle for hours? The fatigue of sitting properly with ones legs close together?..
For me I feel a mix of excitement and relief. A feeling of having delved into the female realm a bit farther. How about you?

GF you must be wearing the wrong things.
I found boots even 4" can be confortable but not 5" spike heels I do not know of anyone thinks they are comfortable.

Clip-on don't bother me. I dread taking off my bra and sometimes I will change into a sleeping bra(I need to - I love wearing large attachable forms).

I wish I had is a smaller waist. I like getting out of my corset if I have been wearing it for hours.

I seem to naturally sit and keep my legs together + . . . it just feels natural.

Joanna-Louise
11-01-2008, 05:11 PM
never really found anything uncomfortable, aside from bras when ive put on alittle more weight :sad: lol...

I been wearing feme clothing everyday (aside from going to work) for months and tbh find them much more comfy than male drab. :2c:

but gotta admit, walking around all day in heels or boots with heels does kill when ya not used to it :doh:

lauraabdl
11-01-2008, 05:22 PM
I must agree with the girls. I find no discomfort in any of my femme wear. I more find it a joy to be dressed, and I have taken pains in finding the right sizes. One small discomfort is my shoes, 3" spike stappy heels, they do do look extravagant but I guess we girls do have to pay sometimes to look great.
Laura

windycissy
11-01-2008, 05:27 PM
Great thread! I've gotten so used to wearing women's clothes that they feel very comfortable and natural most of the time. Of course after several hours pounding the sidewalk in high heels I can't wait to take them off, ditto with stockings on a really hot day, and I must admit that the gaffe I have to wear under my women's swimsuit is no fun, but other than that I dig the way the clothes look and feel so much that I'm happy to put up with the little joys of being a woman...on the flipside, the feeling of a sundress or summer skirt swirling around my bare legs is delightful, and this time of year it's fun to put on tights with a sweater and skirt.

Marjory
11-01-2008, 05:29 PM
I don't like pantyhose during the summer. Walking in NYC shopping 5th Ave. is not easy on the feet even in low heels.

MelindaC
11-01-2008, 05:37 PM
I very often wear my bra and girdle for 18 hours or more and actually hate to take them off!! As for heels, as long as I get the right size and no higher than 3 inches, then I am OK. In the early days, I got some heels the wrong size and they did hurt. And I never ever get tired of wearing a skirt or dress (preferably a dress). Like another post I saw earlier today, I think I need to wear a dress -- and I always need to wear a bra and girdle or I feel improperly dressed...

Knowing your proper sizes is the key!!

Sammy777
11-01-2008, 05:44 PM
As far as clothes go, never a problem here.
Shoes are fine once you break'em in a little & heels are no problem.

Although I do wear 2" heels [cowboy boots] almost everyday for over 10yrs now.
I have pulled 18 hour heavy lifting work days in them without any real pain.

My 3" heels [in my avatar] hurt my right toe [bigger foot] after like 5 hours but they are new & still tight.

I'll let you know how my day goes when my 3" knee hi boots arrive.

Janice1948
11-01-2008, 07:30 PM
My clothing habits have changed over the years. I didn't mind wearing tight fitting girdles, very high heels etc. when I was younger but now I am in my sixties and tend to dress much more casually. When I go out, I usually wear body briefers (which I love), and silicone breast forms and no more than 3" heels, which I can wear forever. Yes girls, I do have other clothing on also. If I'm going to be at home I normally just wear flats or slippers.

bimini1
11-01-2008, 07:42 PM
The few times I have been out of the hosue some of the most memorable times came when I returned to the 4 walls and started to unwind and reflect on the adventure. I was not ready to come out of the clothes but I did have a bad night in some hi heels once.
I think the major key is in getting the right fit. I also think alot of CDers feel this way about returning to the male role with glee after being in female clothing so long.
I've had my wife come home from a night of dancing in heels complaining about "so this is what you want to wear?"

But it is a hurts so good feeling at times.

Pamela Julie
11-01-2008, 07:55 PM
If it hurts, don't wear it, as it is not your size. High heels take some getting used to, and practice to walk in them; gg's went through this when they were younger. We make some concession to style, so some clothing may not fit as well they should, so there may be a bit of discomfort, but don't put up with more than a bit. When you take off your femme outfits, you should feel the same as when you take off your drab outfits.

Pamela:)

Angel.Marie76
11-01-2008, 08:08 PM
I've been wearing pairs of tight spandex shaping capris under most of my femme attire to assist in tucking and obvious bulge control. I find that I tend to sweat too profusely, and experience excessive chaffing and skin irritation, even if I powder.. :( Otherwise all the rest of my clothing feels like second skins.. and I love them! When I feel other discomforts of shoes, underwear, or whatever else, I chalk it up to becomming a member of the team, slow and steady. My GG friends concur.. :)

Jilmac
11-01-2008, 11:20 PM
The pain is worth every bit of the pleasure.:)

Raquelle C
11-04-2008, 06:57 PM
Hmm... No pain no glory! I think 19 out of my 20 shoes are atleast uncomfortable after an hour or so. Now I really feel for GG's wearing heels after a night of partying!

sometimes_miss
11-04-2008, 10:33 PM
I think a lot of us got into bad habits; buying uncomfortable clothes simply because they were so pretty. It's also why women take so long shopping for clothes; yes, sometimes they, too, forget themselves, and, in the moment, buy something that will be a pain to wear. But when I was married, I got to listen to my ex whenever we went shopping, and she tried on a lot of clothes she wanted, but they didn't fit, so she didn't buy them. Women's bodies aren't standard shaped; most guys forget that, because we can pretty much walk into a store, and if they have 'our size', can be pretty sure it will fit. Not so for a woman. And that's what we have to understand, especially because our bodies are so different from what woman's clothing is designed for. Shoes especially; women's feet are narrower than mens for the same length. That makes for problems when we buy shoes, because we get sick of endlessly looking for a pretty pair that will fit. I know from where I speak; I wear a man's size 16. I now own five pairs of comfortable women's shoes, of which three pair are 4" heels. So, they do exist. You just have to keep looking, trying them on, and returning those that don't fit, and accepting that no matter how much you want them, they never will. Same with bras; I used to wear stuff that was too tight, straps in the wrong places (so they always fall off my shoulders), or cup 'not right' (I have 'man boobs', and wear a 'B' cup). I think it's why when you look in women's clothing catalogs, you find such a huge assortment of bras and panties; real women have the same problems as we do. Got to find one that fits right. Took me a while too; and once I did, I bought every color they had. Now all my bras and briefers are comfortable. Now, the one thing I cannot find are stockings that don't crimp my giant toes over.

Veronica Lacey
11-04-2008, 10:50 PM
No pain here although longest stretches tend to be about four hours. Each time I simply take in the joy and comfort of it all even in 4" heels. All my attire feels very normal and comfortable.