PDA

View Full Version : dressed for halloween and work

Teri Jean
10-31-2008, 03:41 PM
The other dayI submitted a post on whether I should dress for halloween and go to work dressed. Well I did not in the morning but had myself pretty much together before I left. One reason was I knew my work load and the dressing would not work well but this afternoon and a brief stop at home I came back to work dressed and the reception was tremendous. Many of the women wanted to know who did the makeup and what was I wearing under the skirt/dress.:o Once that was explained they thought it was great, convincing. The guys were also impressed if not concerned but thought I had done well. A couple of the ladies wanted to know if they could borrow the wig sometime. :)

I also had told a gg friend that I was CDing and we had a wonderful time talking this morning about my desires and when this started, etc. I told her if it wasn't for her being married I would very much like to date or more. She and I have known each other for 24 years and although we are both older I still find her very attractive, not only as a person but she's very attractive physically. Anyway when I get the pics I will post them for all to see. I hope your Halloween is as good as mine.:hugs::love: Keli

Angie G
10-31-2008, 09:21 PM
It was I was out. And I'm glad you enjoyed it Keli :hugs:
Angie

Susan G
10-31-2008, 09:51 PM
I dressed after work, went to a local Mall and bought some gifts. No one noticed, I think I might of passed from a distance. It was fun talking with the salesperson. I must do it again soon, when it isn't this Holiday for us. I felt safe, not really concerned if I am read, it is a real exciting feeling. :)

Nicole Erin
10-31-2008, 09:51 PM
Keli-h, things like this have a huge impact on our confidence.
My day at work as Erin is probably one of the best i have ever had.
One of the best days of life and it is at work, what are the chances? :heehee:
Glad you had a good day like I did.

Alice B
10-31-2008, 10:07 PM
I admire you guts to do the dress for work thing. Today I had to photograph a company halloween party. I have shot the party for this company for the past 10 years. Many participants asked why I was not dressed. I explained that the only costume I had was that of a hooker with child. They all said I should wear it. Maybe next year, but it is the company where my wife works, although she usually does not participate. It would be a hoot to dress, but I do not want to upset my wife.

Sophia de la luz
10-31-2008, 10:16 PM
I dressed for work in a sleek black dress, black tights, a nice bra and 4" heels, black of course. I looked great. Everyone was very supportive. Got lots of compliments, several pictures taken. It's been a fun day. Went out with the kids and went to a house where I had done some garage sailing in the summer. The lady remembered me and what I had been shopping for: women's clothes. She said "Now I know."
Very fun except for the pain in my feet from wearing the heels all day.

Nikki A.
10-31-2008, 10:31 PM
I changed my mind for work today I did an Ozzie Osbourne. Long black wig, eyeliner and pale make up almost there

victoriamwilliams1
10-31-2008, 10:58 PM
I dressed before work and walked past another girl while leaving CVS.

Teri Jean
10-31-2008, 11:09 PM
I have a follow up of the evening and it was fun because I not only handed out candy until 7:30 but had time with the four sisters-in-law and one of their boy friends. Also visited two of my co-workers of which one is the one that knows I crossdress. It is late but I must say it was not only fun but also liberating. Thank you all for being supportive even whenI was getting cold feet, you are all dears and I have to say I love you dearly. Hugs and Kisses Keli